Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up (32326 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by chris31(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
And some people she is fighting for even sided the govt
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by banio: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
yesloaded:

Have you paid yours?

You are asking another if he has paid his tax. Except he owns a company or a registered business, he might not reply yes. This is because most companies don't pay taxes. When You ask for tax receipt, the company You work for will give You a fake receipt. When You complain to government, You will be the one that will be blamed. The company and government officials will use you do paddy paddy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Ojady(m): 2:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Jolade getting ready to relocate her family go Canada... persecute the Government, they slam her with taxes, she cries persecution, she relocate go obodo oyinbo, as per International actress wey marry pilot, to find work no go hard... Celebrity fights Government, fans defend celebrity - either way fan wey no fit read between the lines na him dey lose
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Larryndelaw: 3:48am On Apr 17, 2019
yesloaded:

She never said she won't pay her tax
Do you pay your tax?

In case you don't know;

When you board commercial vehicle, you pay tax

When you buy fuel, you pay tax

The food you eat, you pay tax on it

Cloth, shoe, your bank account, etc you pay tax indirectly
Is that how u calculate your own tax. Nah wah
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by yesloaded: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Larryndelaw:

Is that how u calculate your own tax. Nah wah
That's why I said all Nigerians pay taxes indirectly
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by topstone4: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
did i say she is not paying tax?
Read my comments Again, this time try and understand it.

How do you know she is paying taxes?

How do you know she isn't paying tax?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
topstone4:

How do you know she isn't paying tax?
I don't know, that's why i used the word IF she is not paying then she is a hyporcrite, it's either you didn't bother reading my initial comment, or you didn't comprehend. grin And if you did read my Initial comments, then your Arguement Doesn't make Any sense.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
yesloaded:

Presidency

Federal government

Biko, use ya tongue to count your teeth

Indirectly, every Nigerian pay taxes

Now let's break it down . . . .
A small fish farmer with capacity of 5000 fishes harvest every 4 months, and people like me and you go there to buy fish and pay him cash, where is the tax you have paid.
Give me an example of anything that you have bought lately that tax was paid on
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
yesloaded:

She never said she won't pay her tax
Do you pay your tax?

In case you don't know;

When you board commercial vehicle, you pay tax

When you buy fuel, you pay tax

The food you eat, you pay tax on it

Cloth, shoe, your bank account, etc you pay tax indirectly

A man that bought a vehicle to use for his family and now he lost his job who now use the ride to do cab . . ..You pay tax to the man that never register the vehicle for what he uses it for?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
yesloaded:

That's why I said all Nigerians pay taxes indirectly

Huge percentage of Nigerians don't pay taxes . . . .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
yesloaded:

Presidency

Federal government

Biko, use ya tongue to count your teeth

Indirectly, every Nigerian pay taxes

Even with importation, go and check how many people pays the real duty at the port, and same people will be blaming the government, all i am saying is that we all have to look deep within and stop throwing the blaming game
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by Gentleziggy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Who her talk EPP self
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by obisco247: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Private sector pay taxes and d govt spend the money to pay salaries and wages to themselves.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up by meobizy(f): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Pay your taxes then, fat sow.

CeeC Rocks Laced Up Fashion Pants - Photos / Photos From Orezi's Sister's Traditional Wedding / Seyi Shay Rocks3 Outfits At The 2015 Mamas (Photo)