Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (71462 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Reelnah: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:
he is clearly not her type of guy ..She saved both of them from a miserable marriage

For three days to traditional rite
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by majamajic(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Sally97 post=77594856][/quote]

u don't have sense !!! u are sympathising the guy , what if this guy is a winner here , ??
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by ianq: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
kurupt1:
I'm very sure this girl never invested in this relationship and the guy had placed her on a pedestal,so she started feeling fly and felt the guy doesn't deserve her love.
And then one small boy with money came around and the rest is history.

You have seen the light through darkness and posses a knack for storytelling; the uncanny wit of a poet. You deserve any chilled drink of your fancy, a Cuban cigar and a shaded balcony with a view of the sunset while you hone your skills for propagating truth and half truths, lies and fiction.

Well done, son...well said, good gentleman.
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
kurupt1:
I'm very sure this girl never invested in this relationship and the guy had placed her on a pedestal,so she started feeling fly and felt the guy doesn't deserve her love.

Here's the gist.

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Chinny024(f): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
kurupt1:

Have you tried finding out what the guy did?...
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by owila4luv(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
if you're not at fault we will here her regrets here
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
anochuko01:
i wish to know what truly happened, one could learn from it...
i know of one but it was before introduction that the man pulled out. met with the lady, she was weeping like a baby...

Here's the gist.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Chinny024(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
If actually he slept with her sister,then am strongly behind her 24/7...

To hell with him and his wedding...
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Yes ooh sadly. this is true..

Not really true. The goat is at fault.

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by gwama: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
MY BROTHER IS NOT YOUR WIFE cool cool
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by anochuko01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
scaramucci:

Here's the gist.
abomination! the lady did the right thing then!

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Chimaokigwe: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
ianq:

You have seen the light through darkness and posses a knack for storytelling; the uncanny wit of a poet. You deserve any chilled drink of your fancy, a Cuban cigar and a shaded balcony with a view of the sunset while you hone your skills for propagating truth and half truths, lies and fiction.

Well done, son...well said, good gentleman.

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by clintz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
mosho2good:
The Problems Of Nigeria Started With Confusion In Speaking English...

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Still
American: Yet
Nigerian: Still Yet

British : Should
American: incase
Nigerian: Should incase

British: Return
American: Backward
Nigerian: Return backward

British : Henceforth
American : From now on
Nigerian : From now henceforth

British: Reverse
American: Turn back
Nigerian: Reverse back

British: tell me the reason
America: tell me why
Nigeria: tell me the reason why

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira each.

You see where our problem started?

I doff my hat for you

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by grandstar(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
kurupt1:

The guy never mentioned what the offence was. He probably knows he's at fault and it's not every girl will tolerate rubbish because she wants to get married

I know of a lady who was my neighbour. She was like 35 years, with a funny voice but she had found someone madly in love with her and settle down with her. I got a 3 bedroom flats where she, her husband to be and her mum would be staying. Her senior brother paid for it. That was in 2006.

I met her again in 2010. I asked her about her husband and she told me she never married him that he's a womaniser and she can't marry one.

The guy probably messed up and was most likely to repeat such when married. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

8 Likes

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Michelle55: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
This story isn't complete.. A bride to be can't just decide to cancel her wedding just few days to her D-day. The guy should simply tell us what he did
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by 3verblazing(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Went on with the bachelor's eve ? Trust me the guy get plan! Theres going to be a wedding!
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Kusherman: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sally97:

We only know in parts so instead of becoming a judge over an issue you know nothing about just sympathize and keep quiet
Damn! you're pretty
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
obembet:
What some of us are praying for.. Well the reason best know to her sha
Come let get married
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by chally100(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
D guy looks like a gentleman 4real angry
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
anochuko01:
i wish to know what truly happened, one could learn from it...
i know of one but it was before introduction that the man pulled out. met with the lady, she was weeping like a baby...

He slept with the lady's younger sister
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Ntoo.

This is what happens to emotionally weak men who throw marriage proposals to women who are not firmly in their grip. I wonder how you would propose to - let alone consider marrying - a woman who is not already begging you (in words and in action) to marry her.

How you go allow woman use you shine like this if you no be comprehensive mumu? It beats my imagination.

Correct men can't disgrace themselves like this. By the time they decide to marry a girl, the wedding ceremony would only be a mere formality, as they would have 'destroyed' and 'possessed' her in every possible way before talks of marriage come up.
Exactly ...you are right bro wink
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by legalwealth(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
All is well! !!
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by chally100(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
obembet:
Prayer warrior, don't pray to make money u hear

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin cheesy
mosho2good:

grin
mosho2good:

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Qsscruz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
obembet:

You can never know why it is being delayed....The best is always saved for the last..
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by gassbee: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
All this public proposal is really a big scam

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by gmo10(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
no smoke without a fire. if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Be going on your knees up and down begging woman to marry you...see his long neck/head..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by asawanathegreat(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Next story pls
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by marshmonii: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, ma guy ma guy no worry yourself trust me, if u know u ain't gat any skeleton in your cupboard just relax, a day will come that she will definitely regret her actions and by then it will be too late after all a man is entitle to 7 women
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
The guy looks fake. I believe the lady made a decision best for her. Its better than living in bondage. The guy will find his type some day.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by franchasng: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Ntoo.

This is what happens to emotionally weak men who throw marriage proposals to women who are not firmly in their grip. I wonder how you would propose to - let alone consider marrying - a woman who is not already begging you (in words and in action) to marry her.

How you go allow woman use you shine like this if you no be comprehensive mumu? It beats my imagination.

Correct men can't disgrace themselves like this. By the time they decide to marry a girl, the wedding ceremony would only be a mere formality, as they would have 'destroyed' and 'possessed' her in every possible way before talks of marriage come up.
No other truth ever said!

Before you marry a girl, she should have been longing to marry u and doing everything possible to make u wife her. Her actions, her daily countenance should show clearly that she can't wait to be your wife before u marry her; if not dont marry her, she won't be loyal to you as wife, but some useless guys won't learn, they just go about begging ladies to marry them, how and why Why are u selling your birthrights for ordinary porridge as men Guys stop selling yourselves too cheap to ladies. It is ladies time to decide who to date, which man to have sex with and when to have sex, it is your own time to decide which Lady to marry and when to marry her, don't let any Lady make u feel otherwise.

Ladies crave for marriage more than guys cos it benefits them more than guys, so do your own shakara as a guy before u choose a Lady to marry, ladies did their own shakara during dating choices, so its your turn to do shakara on who to marry.

Some Nigerian feminists wannabe will come here to tell u cock and bull stories that it only happens in Nigeria, don't listen to their bullcrap talks cos in America, ladies struggle and hustle to hook a guy to marry, and most American guys don't even give a damn about marriage, they only sleep with them, impregnate them and turn them to babymamas, reason most foreign women are falling maga for Naija yahoo boys in the name of internet romance....so don't let them fool u, husband is even more scarce abroad than in Nigeria, yes quote me anywhere any day angry

It is women's right and time to decide the kind of man to accept as boyfriend!

It is men's own final say to decide which Lady to marry or not, it is the same all over the world unless to useless, stupid, sissy men angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.