Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister (4315 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / See The Tribe Where Groom Must Sleep With Bride Aunty Before Marriage / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by vixpal: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria Man whose Wedding was Cancelled Accused of Cheating with Bride's Sister

Remember the earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5136725/nigerian-bride-cancels-wedding-holding

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Niyiboi: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
I thought as much that he may be the one at fault with the way he was sugar coating his Facebook post

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by vixpal: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by iHart(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ekwe kuo, Ama agbaa
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fat lie, the gurl is a career girl, chk her page on instagram. After her service she get work immediately amd she never post the guy for once. I think she get a better offer and she just free the guy maybe the guy is not in her level. Same thing happens to my ex although they did the wedding but later divorce cos the man lost his job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Preshy561(f): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
I heard something like that too on fb.
But trust our half baked graduates and illiterate Nigerian men to heap the blame on the lady.
Just see the idiotic post above me.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by mytime24(f): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Men are nt loyal angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by mytime24(f): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Men are not loyal

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by jeff1607(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
mytime24:
Men are not loyal

not all
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by mytime24(f): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
jeff1607:

not all
one of dem tongue
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by jeff1607(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
mytime24:
one of dem tongue
don't let your past experiences define you

there are good guys out there but sauciness won't let you guys see it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by gratefulheart(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
I know you have right to your opinion but it not fair not all men. Some may not be loyal but not all men likewise some women too are not loyal.

mytime24:
Men are not loyal
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Blecool(f): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by sacx: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Whoever made that comment is neither a friend of the bride nor groom and can't possibly be in their close circle. So the veracity of her claim is questionable.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by johnkey: 5:26am On Apr 17, 2019
mytime24:
Men are not loyal
same as hoes
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by anochuko01(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2019
fact that the guy didnt clearly state what went wrong then he is most likely at fault

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2019
mytime24:
Men are not loyal
Same as hoes. I won't refer to all women angry angry

Idiat

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Viserion: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2019
hmmmm first they said it was money. now we are hearing that hr left ewedu and ate afang..which one we go believe?

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Lies. Mr oga wanted a trophy wife he could not maintain lol
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by correctyourself(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2019
He is an irresponsible man, now he has lost everything because of lost for something that would not last.
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Martinez39(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2019
adetoroamos:
Fat lie, the gurl is a career girl, chk her page on instagram. After her service she get work immediately amd she never post the guy for once. I think she get a better offer and she just free the guy maybe the guy is not in her level. Same thing happens to my ex although they did the wedding but later divorce cos the man lost his job.
grin
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by cr7lomo: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2019
Niyiboi:
I thought as much that he may be the one at fault with the way he was sugar coating his Facebook post

Is this how ur mind foolishly gets fools ...is this how u believe anything without confirmation
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by AnuliKay: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Drama o

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Tallesty1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Niyiboi:
The reason these people usually come up with this cheating accusation is because a lot people like you will believe without asking questions.
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
adetoroamos:

Seriously that was what I noticed. No single pics of the guy on her page but the guy has her pics all over his. Hmm Guys these days they love Sha. That girl from what I can tell doesn't love him that much, besides I hear she works in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
ednut1:
Lies. Mr oga wanted a trophy wife he could not maintain lol

I tell you bro that's the truth. That girl is way above his league.. inshort na high maintenance be that girl oo. Confirmed Lagos babe
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stewart83:

Seriously that was what I noticed. No single pics of the guy on her page but the guy has her pics all over his. Hmm Guys these days they love Sha. That girl from what I can tell doesn't love him that much, besides I hear she works in Lagos
the guy is a broke nigga. I learnt one thing in the life and am happy i get to know early is that try to make money plenty ladies will want to marry you but if you dey plan to marry rich man daughter or hardworking lady that one will only happen on movies
Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
adetoroamos:
the guy is a broke nigga. I learnt one thing in the life and am happy i get to know early is that try to make money plenty ladies will want to marry you but if you dey plan to marry rich man daughter or hardworking lady that one will only happen on movies

Exactly I totally agree with you u. I wonder how he would have managed with an exposed lady like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister by xendra: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
useless man, he thought she won't leave him no matter what he does because the wedding is at hand. anuofia

(1) (Reply)

Imagine (photo) / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck / Ladies Only: See Reasons Why You Should Not Wear G-strings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.