Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration (7496 Views)

Dalung, Lalong And Others At WestAfrica Golf Tour Tee-off At IBB Intl Golf Club / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by cyril10(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2010
Mamot croud at IBB's presidential declaration. Are they really in support of his ambition or are they there for sight seeing?
If with what i'm seeing at eagle square now is real, that is the people here are really in support of IBB, then Nigerians doesn't really understand their friends and enemies.
IBB is elated that mamot croud are mobbing him, is it an indication that people are really behind him or they just deceiving him?
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2010
Pictures please! Your definition of a mammoth crowd maybe my definition of a few rented thugs. No pun intended
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by IkeM3: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2010
Illiteracy level is still high and a lot of them are there in the hope of getting something from IBB, also the zoning thing is confusing a lot of northerners
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by GoldCircle: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2010
abeg pictures!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2010
It is expected that there would be a big crowd. Even if they are not going to vote for him. Hardly can a thing like that be organised in Nigeria that people will not attend. I am sure even if Sat Guru Maharaji stages a campaign tomorrow to run for the presidency, one would marvel at the turnout of people.

Another possibility is  that the attendees may have been well taken care of - if you know what I mean!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2010
Live on AIT. See all this old expired politicians. never knew that dokpesi was that ugly. he was sounding like a broken record.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by redsun(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2010
Just like Emeagwali adviced,Africans need to develope the MIND first for structural and finacial development to follow.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by cyril10(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
High dignitries there right now are: Ken Nnamani, Alex Akinyele, Peter Odili, Mrs Adiukwu Bakare and a host of others. Imagine a so called prophet praying at the eagle square that God has chosen IBB to lead this nation once again. Ken Nnamani is right now addressing the mammot croud trying to sell IBB's poison to the people. This is pure fraud, they are taking us for a ride, God help us.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by redsun(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
95 percent of nigerian hig dignitaries are criminals and foolish,it does not make any difference whether they are professors,ex ministers,statesmen/women,there minds are undeveloped and should not be taken seriously by rational people.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2010
cyril10:

High dignitries there right now are: Ken Nnamani, Alex Akinyele, Peter Odili, Mrs Adiukwu Bakare and a host of others. Imagine a so called prophet praying at the eagle square that God has chosen IBB to lead this nation once again. [b]Ken Nnamani is right now addressing the mammot croud trying to sell IBB's poison to the people. [/b]This is pure fraud, they are taking us for a ride, God help us.

Ken Nnamani selling IBB? This guy has lost it! How I used to love and respect this guy especially for his stance against OBJ's 3rd term. What a disappointment.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by coolbet007: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
I am not suprised to see Ken Nnamani there. IBB gave him billions of naira to kill 3rd term, so what do u expect him to do?. The man is enjoying part of IBB's loot.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by keba(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
coolbet007:

I am not suprised to see Ken Nnamani there. IBB gave him billions of naira to kill 3rd term, so what do u expect him to do?. The man is enjoying part of IBB's loot.

Ken is a boot licker and he will fall down like a pack of cards with the evil one.
Mammoth crowd my foot, ,
These old politicians are finished, to even talk na problem for them.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by MetalGong4: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
coolbet007:

Ungrateful dunce . . . . .  Ooh, you just discovered that Ken Nnamani  killed the 3rd term agenda because he collected money from IBB.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
The crowd will always be there.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by enohj2ee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
Hello my people, let us do  more of praying for Nigeria than all this and that,

Who Knows? God mind is different from our heart and thinking,
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
otokx:

True. With a population of 140 million and less than 10 million gainfully employed, you can be sure you'll have a crowd anywhere it seems like money will be doled out
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
otokx:

If you notice, the OP didn't say "cro[b]w[/b]d," En enh! He said, "Cro[size=14pt]u[/size]d At Ibb[sic] Presdential[sic] Declaration."  grin

The mental level of them IBB people is quite disturbing!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by keba(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
Na'abba said the evil one should be given another chance cos he
has ruled for 8years. How dumb shocked shocked
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
desgiezd (m)

Ken Nnamani selling IBB? This guy has lost it! How I used to love and respect this guy especially for his stance against OBJ's 3rd term. What a disappointment.

cry cry cry cry cry cry  If he is doing the purported selling of IBB. Then he has just fallen from the highest building in the world to below ground Zero in New Nigeria.

But, I pray it is not so. Because I had respected this Ken than to hear this odious news.  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
[size=33pt]Latest news![/size]
[size=14pt]Very reliable sources right next to Eagle Square are reporting that, "Nutin de happen!," even the weakest PDP members failed to turn up! There are just mainly almajiri's whom the security agencies are keeping under a very watchful eye.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by icare1: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
GOD DWELLS ON THE FUTURE AND NOT THE PAST.TO MOST IBB IS A SINNER BUT TO GOD WHAT IS HE?

JONATHAN IS A SCORPIO- SIGN OF THE ZODIAC. HE CAN NOT FOOL ME.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by otokx(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
Let me tell you guys an open secret - many of this same people will be at Jonathan's declaration and indeed all declarations done in Eagle square.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by keba(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
How short sighted could the organisers (DOKPESI) be
for the evil one to be sharing a seat with his state governor and
Nnamani like sardine tongue tongue
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by icare1: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
GOD DWELLS ON THE FUTURE AND NOT THE PAST.TO MOST IBB IS A SINNER BUT TO GOD WHAT IS HE?

JONATHAN IS A SCORPIO- SIGN OF THE ZODIAC. HE CAN NOT FOOL ME.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by keba(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2010
otokx:

Let me tell you guys an open secret - many of this same people will be at Jonathan's declaration and indeed all declarations done in Eagle square.

What else do you expect, they are all blood suckers seeking where to continue
their shameless drinking from the nations coffers,

The loser wants to speak
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by marvix(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
Did anybody expect it to be an empty declaration.

Been at the declaration does not imply support.

Some people at his declaration would not vote for him.

On election day you would be surprised to see IBB voting for GEJ
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by BigB11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
Trust me, you haven't seen nothing yet.

I just want to see any foolishness from anyone at this event and you will see how this low life will be treated.

If you don't want IBB, simply don't cast your vote for him, but you will not be allowed to behave like an animal.
Respect yourself and your neighbor.

We expect everything to go smoothly; I also believe that there will be another gathering @ the Sheraton later today.

It is real, together let us Vote IBB 2011
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ken Nnamani is the only Igbo Politician I revered up till now.

If he is making a speech to sell Babangida, then I am hugely dissappointed.

The meaning would be,If his action is true, then the Igbos may not rule this Country as President.

My Observation: If Ken, the only Igbo Man standing could fall yakata like this, there is none to trust again from that arena.

Don't know what Informs his decision, but it appears that whether in cash or kind, any Igbo man is buy-able.

Sorry, not for abuse. but a bit of letting out the hurt of dissappointment.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by icare1: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
A REPENTANT DEVIL IS BETTER THAN THE HYPOCRITE ANGEL YOU DO KNOW ,WHO ADOPTS THE STYLE OF ''HE STOOPS TO CONQUER''.
GOD LOOKS AT THE HEART NOT THE PAST, BUT MAN LOOKS AT THE DEEDS NOT THE DEPTH.

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SAYS NIGERIA MAY DIVIDE IN 2015, SURE WHO WILL DIVIDE IT, JONATHAN OR IBB?

GOD HAS GIVEN NIGERIA POWER TO DECIDE THEIR FATE, VOTE FOR GENUITY NOT PRETENCE.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by xterra2(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
It is true
Large crowd on Eagles Square

For those that want pictures changed your channel to nta,ait or you can watch it online here http://www.watchnta.com/

I was even surprised by the large crowd that showed up ,
So IBB has many supporters
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by MetalGong4: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
Olaolufred:

Ken Nnamani is the only Igbo Politician I revered up till now.

If he is making a speech to sell Babangida, then I am hugely dissappointed.
The meaning would be,If his action is true, then the Igbos may not rule this Country as President.

My Observation: If Ken, the only Igbo Man standing could fall yakata like this, there is none to trust again from that arena.

Don't know what Informs his decision, but it appears that whether in cash or kind, any Igbo man is buy-able.

Sorry, not for abuse. but a bit of letting out the hurt of dissappointment.

Your post exudes that of a sick man . . .   You should be more concerned of the dismal performance of your revered brother, OBJ, from 1999 to 2007.
The rantings of your type are not new to the ears of Ndigbo.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Olaolufred(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
Metalgong,

When will the Igbos rule Nigeria again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon / Gov, Fayemi Speaks On College Of Agriculture And Technology & RAAMP (video) / LIVE UPDATES: PHOTOS: PDP In Early Lead In EdoDecides2020 - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.