Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos (55946 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Breakingfamous: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Popular Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen and twerker, Janemena, took her twerking to another higher level.

The beautiful twerk queen who recently got engaged to her handsome lover parked her white jeep by the roadside, came out and climbed on top of the car.

She then started twerking on the jeep.

She twerked to 'Up Tempo' by Tekno.

Recalling her experience while twerking on top of her car, Janemena wrote:

"While dancing I saw some men coming my way with a group of army Officers and I thought they wanted to come and flog me for dancing in their street o, na im make I jump from the top of my car wan run but they just passed by the other street chanting, “chaiiii see as you fine like New Governorship Appointment”���"

Watch the videos below and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/janemena-parks-car-by-roadside-climbs.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Breakingfamous: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Preshy561(f): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's Jane mena or nothing. grin
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Yuceeluv(f): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jane! Sometimes your butt looks gigantic...Other times it looks normal.

Inconsistent bumbum

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by kushercain: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
I know say this post dey go Fp

4 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
Viewing this thread is an insult to my education
This rubbish wouldn’t happen again

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
I’m really pained I didn’t get my opportunity with this girl while in school embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by IjebuWarrior: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
This pretty much sums up how the car was bought

7 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by ValCon888: 2:51am On Apr 18, 2019
I just feel like this forum has a new agenda to be taking sexualized thrash to front page. Where do we go from here?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by jordyspices: 3:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Arrant rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by sukerefakere(m): 4:22am On Apr 18, 2019
What is all this.
How can i unsee this

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by FroshJaynex(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Dubai potty potty girls

6 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by ednut1(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Bloggers should stop this shit

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by kullozone(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2019
I no even understand how this one nyash be sef... I know that olodo lalasticlalaa will still help her career shasmiley

9 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by nanakgh(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2019
I see a Mercedes..

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Next Level Prostitution!

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
quote author=Yuceeluv post=77628466]Jane! Sometimes your butt looks gigantic...Other times it looks normal.

Inconsistent bumbum[/quote]
Next Level Prostitution!
By the power invested in me I declared her bumbum inconclusive!

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by infogenius(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2019
someone just posts twerk videos on IG and is making money, I post educative stuffs and people start unfollowing

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by generationz(f): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hollup
Jane don buy SUV

Even though I don't support her twerking I am truely happy for her

I like her

That her boutique she dey sell cloths 7k for 20k na I'm

Business woman extraordinare

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by mytime24(f): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Many are mad
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Lordjb: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Teeboi56: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Codeine at work
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by tstx(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Person Mama

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by soberdrunk(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
sad
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by fasho01(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
mytime24:
Many are mad
Few are roaming
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by 2sexycom(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Jane! Sometimes your butt looks gigantic...Other times it looks normal.

Inconsistent bumbum
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow....This made me so happy. Banana don stand attention. If I nor see Vaseline na to use aboniki.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.