Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon (6263 Views)

Benue People Drink Beer From 9am Till Down, Insult me For Not Helping Them;ortom / INEC Releases Statement On The Supreme Court Judgment On Zamfara Election / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon by olajizz01(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lamasta:
Justice delayed is justice denied grin
#Free_Onnonghen
Go and arrest the BULLION VAN owner at Burdillion
Go and arrest the governor whose babaringa stores MIRACLE DOLLARS
But him too,na international burea de change now,any type of currencies dey for him coy,in case,if you want him serves.
Re: BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon by AroleOduduwa2: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
olajizz01:
But him too,na international burea de change now,any type of currencies dey for him coy,in case,if you want him serves.

Illiterate, I bet you have never been out of Nigeria before, if you have you would know it’s better to have a domiciliary account, so you don’t have to go through the hustle and bustle of exchanging
Re: BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon by Lamasta(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
olajizz01:
They are all thieves just that Onnonghen case is political
Re: BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon by olajizz01(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Illiterate, I bet you have never been out of Nigeria before, if you have you would know it’s better to have a domiciliary account, so you don’t have to go through the hustle and bustle of exchanging
Hahahaha.......................

Literate, pride goes before fall,you are judging me just because I wrote with pidgin.
You must be very arrogant Arole Eesu
Re: BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon by olajizz01(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lamasta:
They are all thieves just that Onnonghen case is political
Of course, its very obvious that 95% of Nigerian politicians are thieves even including we citizens because we have corrupt intention anytime we attained positions handling enormous capitals.
Re: BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon by AroleOduduwa2: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahaha.......................

Literate, pride goes before fall,you are judging me just because I wrote with pidgin.
You must be very arrogant Arole Eesu

I am not basing my judgement on your use of English. I am not from England, like you, English is not my first language.
Re: BREAKING: CCT Judgment On Onnog‎hen Shifted From 9am Till Noon by Yyeske(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

You are the illiterate here, public servants in Nigeria according to law are not supposed to open domiciliary accounts while in office and Onnoghen failed again by not declaring the account. He actually opened the account as a public servant and never declared it so he has broken two of the laws already.
This is one of the reasons he's going through all the stress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go To Nigeria And Be Kidnapped - Nigeria Now Ranked The 6th Kidnapping Country. / N25trillion Worth Of NEPA To Be Sold At N200billion.....scandalous! / APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.