Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments (10392 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Samgist(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Naked White Women Running On the Street. See photos and comments

See more photos
http://samgist.com/naked-white-women-running-on-the-street-see-photos-and-comments/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 19, 2019
That man walking by and minding his business will live long. cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Oluromantic: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2019
This is stale news on Twitter already. I don take am masturrbate 2 weeks ago

10 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by amzee(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2019
OK
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Oluromantic:
baba o,me sef been wan use am masturbate but na my neighbor wey com watch movie for my laptop spoil show

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Skyfornia(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Okokobioko...
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by HarryDuce(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2019
The man walking by is probably used to such scenes. He can't be bothered.

3 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by ValCon888: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2019
That old woman beside the man wanted to run. But she realised her boobs had seen better days and walked gently instead.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by dollytino4real(f): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria own go funny die!
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by KingLennon(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
Nigeria own go funny die!
This can never happen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by partnerbizz4: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2019
Which location
I want to check if its true shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Why are they Naked in the first place? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2019
We the national association of Vaseline sellers (NAVS) commend this women for going back to their root.We also encourage the Nigerian women to follow suit and walk unclad in all the major streets to boost Vaseline sells theirby increasing Nigeria's IGR, and to our esteemed customers, we say more Vaseline to your shelf.

Signed: publicity secretary

2 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by BlackfireX: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2019
I know this must have happened in calabar in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by dollytino4real(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:

This can never happen in Nigeria
ok, we hear u
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Khd95(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2019
If u are expecting this to happen in Nigeria in ur life time, please select big stone from ur back yard and boil it grin

2 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Timmypromise(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2019
I will love to live in white country don't ask me why ooooo.....cus I want to work harder

1 Like

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by BetWinners(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2019
grin grin grin As a man grows older and sees many unclad women,he will begin to wonder why he stressed himself so much when he was younger over these unremarkable creatures

7 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Timmypromise:
I will love to live in white country don't ask me why ooooo.....cus I want to work harder
I believe ya grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by SaucyBenks(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2019
Sweet things..
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Godsfavour78: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Khd95:
If u are expecting this to happen in Nigeria in ur life time, please select big stone from ur back yard and boil it grin
n a rock him go boil self
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Smony: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
waitin to c d africans version
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by TANID(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
What Happened ?
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by MyGeneration(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
If na for Nigeria rivers state in particular. The raping go bloody grin

3 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by victorian(f): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
These whites are aliens.
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Usamabutt333: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
MOG what is this
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Vulcanheph(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Someone please tell me which country this is so I can process my Visa ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
BetWinners:
grin grin grin As a man grows older and sees many unclad women,he will begin to wonder why he stressed himself so much when he was younger over these unremarkable creatures
u spoke the truth bro. I went true a lot just to see the unclothedness of some girls,which I never did. did alot of things,spent huge sums still no way. but now, it's been offered for free dat i have even gotten tired of it. if I look back then and realise the pain and energy I putted through just to get a peep of it and now to get it free without no stress ,then I believe the proverb that says. "COW WEY DO SHAKARA GO AMERICA NA FOR INSIDE CON BEEF E GO TAKE COME BACK. patience indeed is a virtue

3 Likes

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Aboks(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oluromantic:
world nude day grin grin
u need dis

Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by Aboks(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
If na for Nigeria rivers state in particular. The raping go bloody grin
na wa 4 u o u wan spoil my people
Re: Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments by vicadex07(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
JjBankys:
Why are they Naked in the first place? undecided

Protesting Feminists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men's Virginity / Ladies, 10 Tips To Tell If Your Man Is On The DOWN LOW [take Dis Serious!] / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.