Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) (14309 Views)

My Friend Said White Men Have Better D.icks Than Black Men / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is the absolute fact. There are more busty white women than there are busty black women. The only problem is that black women are more curvy and have bigger back side so the attention is usually on them, body wise. But the truth is that there is a lot of social discrimination towards "fat" people in western countries, and busty white girls by default see themselves as fat or having "disproportional" bodies, and hence may either go for breast reductions or just wear lots of big clothes to cover themselves up. We saw this with Billie Elish who is naturally busty but was made fun of because of her body so she wore big clothes all the time.

Also, because being fat is not seen as cool, the movies and tvshows that we are exposed to have white women with model like bodies slim figures and small breasts and small yansh and we have all formed our opinion on them from these movies.

This thread will dispel this fallacy. I will be posting pictures of beautiful busty white everyday women of all ages with big natural breasts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by endsarrrs(f): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
tongue

Wo wo wow!!!

Breast is someone's palava at this time of Tinubu government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Before I proceed, as a professor of breastology, I will only be posting pictures of girls with natural boobs.

To tell a natural boobs from fake one, the fake one always stands and is more rounded and firm, while the real ones are more loopy and softer and always points towards the floor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 4

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by 1Sharon(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
No. Big boobs don't count if you're fat.

6 Likes

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by N3TRAL: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
1Sharon:
No. Big boobs don't count if you're fat.

Why?
Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by MechanicMike: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Infolenka:
This is the absolute fact. There are more busty white women than there are busty black women. The only problem is that black women are more curvy and have bigger back side so the attention is usually on them, body wise. But the truth is that there is a lot of social discrimination towards "fat" people in western countries, and busty white girls by default see themselves as fat or having "disproportional" bodies, and hence may either go for breast reductions or just wear lots of big clothes to cover themselves up. We saw this with Billie Elish who is naturally busty but was made fun of because of her body so she wore big clothes all the time.

Also, because being fat is not seen as cool, the movies and tvshows that we are exposed to have white women with model like bodies slim figures and small breasts and small yansh and we have all formed our opinion on them from these movies.

This thread will dispel this fallacy. I will be posting pictures of beautiful busty white everyday women of all ages with big natural breasts

angry
Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by MechanicMike: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Infolenka:

son u on yor own..we dont like boooooobs.....WE LOVE YANSH...YANSH ONLY...BIG BIG BIG HEAVY YANSH WITH SIDE YANSH & EXTRA HIPS
PLUS HEAVY THIGH...THATS WOT WE LIKE SIR. you dont belif then check out Rokiat!!!! (no oofeinsece)
angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Danisaint112(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Infolenka I disagree with you. White women who are busty are most times too busty and those who are not have very little booby.

But on the African side, our women usually have it in moderation. Like you could say majority of our women have it in the right proportion and still got good shape.

The only area I could say white women generally beat black women in is facial beauty and long hair.

Not that our women aren't beautiful facially but most would be what you could term average beauty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Xammie001(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dear Son
We Love BIG BREAST with PLENTY FRONT,so keep on doing the real job and if anybody i quote ANYBODY want Yansh he should create his own THREAD

BR
DAD lover if Big BREAST

2 Likes

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Danisaint112:
Infolenka I disagree with you. White women who are busty are most times too busty and those who are not have very little booby.

But on the African side, our women usually have it in moderation. Like you could say majority of our women have it in the right proportion and still got good shape.

The only area I could say white women generally beat black women in is facial beauty and long hair.

Not that our women aren't beautiful facially but most would be what you could term average beauty.

The bolded is not true.

See proof below .

4 Likes

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Danisaint112(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Infolenka:

The bolded is not true.

See proof below .

That's why I said most times. The second picture could be said to be above the right proportion considering her size.

Compare it to this two below which you could say is in the right proportion with their shape and size.

1 Like

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
Danisaint112:

That's why I said most times. The second picture could be said to be above the right proportion considering her size.

Compare it to this two below which you could say is in the right proportion with their shape and size.

None of the two women you posted are busty. Just normal breast.

2 Likes

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 9

3 Likes

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 10

1 Like

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 11

1 Like

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Tenrack: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Danisaint112:

which kind yeye facial beauty. I love my black African woman everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. White women are trashy abeg. Dem no fine shit. Is it the freckles? Abi their sagged skin.. bros talk another thing. African women are goddesses .

7 Likes

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Danisaint112(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Infolenka:

None of the two women you posted are busty. Just normal breast.

African girls are kind of not too busty but those who are you can't compare them with white girls.
Note: Most of this white ladies now do breast enlargement but you could easily say it's a norm for African girls..

Here are African women from the crib that proves my point. Hope this argument is sealed.

Modified: picture taken down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Danisaint112(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tenrack:
which kind yeye facial beauty. I love my black African woman everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. White women are trashy abeg. Dem no fine shit. Is it the freckles? Abi their sagged skin.. bros talk another thing. African women are goddesses .

grin Who says I dislike African women? Who says they aren't beautiful too. Each side just has it pros and cons.

While white girls look more cute when they are young they age badly when they grow older. With exception to some part of Asia like China, Japan, South & North Korea and the neighbouring countries.
Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Omoawoke: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is big lie, whige girls can never be as busty as black girls.
The only white girls with big back or front are mostly fat otherwise mixed race.
Argument is dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 12

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 13

2 Likes

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 14

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 15

1 Like

Re: White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) by Infolenka: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Girl 16

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It / What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? / Issue Resolved ...Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.