Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (52730 Views)

Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by JosWatchDog(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2019
One Christopher Eneh popularly known as Academy has broken the internet with a rare photo he shared on his WhatsApp story where he proposed to one of his Coursemate, Joy.

Christopher is a student of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT.

JTCBLOG metro confirmed that Christopher is a class rep and the girl in question is his Coursemate.

Academy as popularly called is from the department of Banking and Finance and a 300l student.

As at the time of this report no one knows if it's real or just a public stunt. But from the look on both young yet to be couples, they both look serious and happy

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/04/class-rep-in-esut-proposes-to-his.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Seanixking: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Good luck to them.

4 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by utibeessien115(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2019
is it this week end game?

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Martinez39(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2019
I don't usually support university dating. University life is different from life in the "real" world. Certain harsh aspects of the "real" world can rock the fairy tale foundation upon which most university relationships are based thereby putting massive strain on such relationships. Good luck to them.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by mikejj(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2019
grin I just pray she doesn't become lord of the ring yooo

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by BlackfireX: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Him get job .....no.

Him don finish school ......no.

Him kinsmen follow am to the girl house.......no.

Make I see someone wey go blame Oga satan

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by czarina(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy He even has earphones on. It's a stunt.

Check my profile

7 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2019
And both parents are yet to know about the 2032 union.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by JosWatchDog(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by lincsnuel: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na this my guy I dey pity... See his face like wetin dem dey use separate fight!

You never chee chomtin... Na when you comot from school you go see say this world no be bed of roses!

I wish them the best sha...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
I just dey laugh but seriously this guy really need Ubunja s miseducation to reformat his brain

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by franchuks(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Happy for them... Prays the love continues and waxes well before it is finally legalized.

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Now this is a REAL MAN and not those INDOMIE MEN who kneel just to propose and run away when their LADIES need to be scooped from the floor to the Hospital

3 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by yomi007k(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
lincsnuel:
Na this my guy I dey pity... See his face like wetin dem dey use separate fight!

You never chee chomtin... Na when you comot from school you go see say this world no be bed of roses!

I wish them the best sha...

As in Growing up na scam. E no just easy.

8 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Centcanada: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
This can propose when you people never know anything. Make I no hear say somebody go come take rat poison because somebody leave each other oooo. I DON talk my own

4 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Cadec007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

See his hard face. He threatened not to submit her assignment.

Let me share this again.

Many years back. This happened to me.

Bimpe must have been a pacemaker because my heart beat 2x as fast anytime i saw her. So tall, graceful and pretty.

I had already planned it all. This would be the Proposal to end all Proposals.

18,000 feet up i jumped from the plane just over the convocation ground of the great UNIBEN

It was Bimpe's Graduation Day so i wanted to give her the ultimate prize of all - ME

At 5000 feet, i pulled on the parachute release and it was taut and stiff shocked

4000, 3000, 2000 ft shocked : shocked shocked... i was about to die for love cry cry

At exactly 900 feet from the ground, i managed to engage the release and the parachute billowed out from behind me.

[img]https://i./5UAj.gif[/img]

There was an audible gasp from the crowd below... shocked

This was a scene they had never seen!

I touched down, shrugged off the parachute strings, dreaming of a future with a goddess ...

There she was...Bimpe, my love, a beauty like no other.

I strode to meet her, all eyes on us...

I knelt on the ground, brought out the ring and :

"BIMPE, will you marry me ?"

The crowd, as one drew in their breath in unison.

"NO" she replied. cry cry cry

To be continued....

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
harsh..... undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't usually support university dating. University life is different from life in the "real" world. Certain harsh aspects of the "real" world can rock the fairy tale foundation upon which most university relationships are based thereby putting massive strain on such relationships. Good luck to them.

Well said, school life is more of childhood stage 2, we should not be held responsible for anything (be it relationship) we consented in school..

7 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by YINKS89(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Las las na breakup
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Icon4s(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Small children wey never Sabi life.

I hope that course rep"s father has at least a working business down waiting for him to graduate and come and take over. Else, ........ undecided

4 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by kp2uthy: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
:-Xgg

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by skyfather09(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
the guy be like serial killer sef...
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by seborrhic: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
If it's real these ones should just be given 12 strokes of koboko each for their st upidity.
Of all things in the world to plan and aim at,it's marriage that is their priority,at 300 level!

5 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Pavore9: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
He looks like one still being catered for by his family! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Halleluyah!!!!
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by thelifepagesng(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
He will be a guest at her wedding in a few years time, so her real husband can thank him for taking care of his wife while they were in school

10 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by paulhunter: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
CONGRATS TO THEM. 042 NDI OMA
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
mikejj:
grin I just pray she doesn't become lord of the ring yooo

Wakanda meme is this nitori Olorun? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by sylve11: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Martinez39:

5 gbosa for you ! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.