Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help (6158 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Prakash247:

If u are ready to help yourself,send me a mail.Apart from proven enlargement cream,I can also help u with spray so u can last long in bed.Drop ur whatsapp number n I will chat u up.
I appreciate, Sir. Sadly, I don't need spray, but a natural and permanent solution. Do you know of any?
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
MANSPRIDE:
contact us for one time solution.
#Manspride
Call/ WhatsApp: 0813553
Thanks a lot, Sir. I hope it's not spray or a type of mix this, drink that concoction. I want a natural and permanent solution that doesn't require drinking or spraying of anything. Do you have such?
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Biko Nairalanders wetin be average preek size when erect grin
I think it should be 49 inches. I don't really know. Wait for the gurus to answer that. I'm a novice in anything sex.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
satelliteDISH:

If I help you make your pe.Ni,s Big like yam own, how much you go pay me?
I'll pay according to how much you charge. If your price is high, then I'll plead you reduce it for a poor man like me to be able to get a hold of it. I really need a HUGE d*ck. Please, help. wink
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Prakash247(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2019
iLegendd:
I appreciate, Sir. Sadly, I don't need spray, but a natural and permanent solution. Do you know of any?

No,I don't though I learnt bitter kola nd water melon seed is effective but I don't know how to prepare it.All the best.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Burgerlomo: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2019
iLegendd:
I think it should be 49 inches. I don't really know. Wait for the gurus to answer that. I'm a novice in anything sex.

Habaaaa 49 or 4.9 inches? grin
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Burgerlomo: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2019
iLegendd:

As the only male virgin left in Africa, I don't have a girlfriend yet, but I'm planning to have one the day Buhari will finally fulfill his promise of $1 to ₦1.

I heard Nigerian girls are gold diggers. Is it true? And since my dìck is too small will I need to pay extra charge?

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by Toks2008(m): 1:09am On Apr 20, 2019
iLegendd:
Please, fellow Nairalanders, my diçk is too small and I can't last long in bed.

Any help on how to make it bigger and last longer in bed?

https://www.nairaland.com/3648621/how-small-too-small
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by rex444(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Mix hypo,izal , sniper and tramadol in grounded form and drink one cup three times daily
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Habaaaa 49 or 4.9 inches? grin
49, not 4.9.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
rex444:
Mix hypo,izal , sniper and tramadol in grounded form and drink one cup three times daily
Thanks for this amazing tips. This will go a long way. Should the snipper be two cups or just a glass? I loved drinking sniper when I was a kid. tongue
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Prakash247:

No,I don't though I learnt bitter kola nd water melon seed is effective but I don't know how to prepare it.All the best.
Thanks for your help. It seems no one has a natural and permanent solution.

1 Like

Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by rex444(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
iLegendd:
Thanks for this amazing tips. This will go a long way. Should the snipper be two cups or just a glass? I loved drinking sniper when I was a kid. tongue
a glass of two cups wee do, thank me later ....if U see Ghana pepper U for add am ooo
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
rex444:
a glass of two cups wee do, thank me later ....if U see Ghana pepper U for add am ooo
Thanks a lot.
Re: DIÇK: My Dìck Is Too Small And I Can't Last Long In Bed — Please Help by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Finally, it's obvious no one has a natural and permanent way to cure PE.

I'm happy to announce to you that there is a natural and permanent way and it's called Lasticle.

To downloadload the free version, click here www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

The book is all you need to cure premàture ejacùlation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. / !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! / He Cheats , She Still Stays: Is It Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.