Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? (1551 Views)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello guys, about a month or less, I had an issue with my girlfriend, we were taking a walk when I suddenly complimented and asked, your cloth looks good on you, you bought them? She said no, that a certain guy bought her the clothes and that the guy is one of her toasters, I was angry but she said it was nothing that she already told him she was not interested in his advances.

So last 2 days, something similar happened, a guy sent her an airtime, I complained too but she still insisted she can't reject gifts, I thought maybe my view is obsolete bout this so I decided to seek for a third party's opinion which brings the question again, is it right for a girl/lady who is supposedly in a relationship to accept gifts from toasters, I feel there may be a tendency to continue even after marriage.

PS: my girlfriend will be reading this page too.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Lordvaryx: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sell your father's land and buy her boutique, since you want to control and stop a lady who you are not legally married to from accepting gift from people.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pls kindly check if shes collecting the other one secretly.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by dukeprince50: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
I am a jealous type, if she keeps collecting whatever COMES from admirers, one day she will allow them to CUM.
op na joke o, but if she cares about your feelings, she won't collect those gift since you do not find it funny.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Foodforthought: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmmm.....ask her how she would feel if you bought gifts for, or sent airtime to other ladies. That's greed. It shows she isn't satisfied with you. If she is sincere why didn't she tell you about it until you asked? Nothing wrong with a girl having many toasters or admirers but how she handles them is important. I doubt you're the only man in her life. I may be wrong though but you do need to ask questions.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Foodforthought:
Hmmmm.....ask her how she would feel if you bought gifts for, or sent airtime to other ladies. That's greed. It shows she isn't satisfied with you. If she is sincere why didn't she tell you about it until you asked? Nothing wrong with a girl having many toasters or admirers but how she handles them is important. I doubt you're the only man in her life. I may be wrong though but you do need to ask questions.

cry thanks for your contribution sir
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Destiblack(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
wrong in every aspect, she is not loyal to the relationship. At the same time encouraging her toasters,mind u nothing goes for nothing. There is no free thing anywhere even in free town.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by ojun50(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
My broda high blood pressure is a serious case, u better relax nd enjoy yr woman to the fullest
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gfs are hoes that's what hoes do

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2019

[s][/s]
PUSSYHOE:
Gfs are hoes that's what hoes do
[s][/s]
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by segundpundit: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy
Actually your girl will always have toasters until probably after marriage and guys would always try to impress her,they will try to show that they are better than her boyfriend (you) by buying her gifts and she might think it's rude to reject those gifts, personally I think this is where trust comes in, if you trust her enough then u need not worry.

PS: Don't let ur guards down too, question her like you did dis time when you notice discrepancies(she should do the same too), most relationships fails because the supposed lovebirds couldn't have dis type of conversations

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Tomide007: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
If your lady does not get gifts from admirers no matter how small the gift is (eg coke, recharge cards) then she's either damn too ugly with bad character or she's telling u lies.? You'll be surprised that some men still give ur mum or aunties gifts...so you've never bought anything for a lady this yr? Even a bottle of coke or pure water? Calm down...... And this may spoil ur mood but she go still receive after marriage., men will pay her t fare., normal level.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by clive2u(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Baba you be winsh? U should feel bad if u never do smthing for her b4 and that winchy jealousy. Jst tell her to demand for unisex stuffs
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Amanew(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Foodforthought:
Matured Point!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Amanew(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Destiblack:
wrong in every aspect, she is not loyal to the relationship. At the same time encouraging her toasters,mind u nothing goes for nothing. There is no free thing anywhere even in free town.
Matured Reasoning!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2019
That girl does not respect you.

In my opinion she is greedy. It is true that women have admirers but then again if she is really into you,she also has the right to reject them. She is just looking out for herself. I believe she will leave you for someone with the right gift.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel About Your Girlfriend's Accepting Gifts From Admirers? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2019
OP has no game. The lady isn't afraid to lose him, basically surplus to requirement.

OP if a women sees you as an alpha or a real man she wouldn't accept anything even if you don't have it. she would rather nag you or Dave for it.

By collecting she is showing you , you are worth very little. Break up now and move on or use passive dreath by accepting other female gift to see her reaction.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In Open Dress / I Met Ibo Man In Dubai / South African Ladies Shows Off Unclad Video As They Twerk 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.