Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Met Ibo Man In Dubai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Ibo Man In Dubai (1552 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by BrooklynGirl(f): 3:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Kedu to everyone, I have recently returned from holiday in Dubai. I met one of the most beautiful men that I've seen in my life. He introduced himself to me at a tourist attraction. I'm an African American woman in my late 30's( he's 31). We enjoyed each other's company and went out every night while I was in town. He lives in Lagos and said that he imports cars and has a real estate business, that he was on holiday as well. He says that he wants me to visit, to meet his family and friends in Nigeria. He also wants to come to US to "hustle". Fast forward 2 weeks now he wants to get married in Lagos when I visit. MAJOR RED FLAG!! I'm still "technically" married to my 2nd husband (separated 2 years). When I told my "Ibo boyfriend" he says he doesn't care and we can still get married, even though my divorce isn't resolved I have filed for divorce.
I may sound naive or dumb but is he using me for a green card? Should I be suspicious? He says he wants a family with me but I don't know if he's sincere. I'll be in Lagos in November.

Daalu nke ukwuu
Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2019
I shall comment when I wake up angry
Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2019
- this stranger says you can still get married while you are technically already married....?!?!

- He wants to get married after 2 weeks... ?!?!

- He wants a family with a total stranger, and you believe his rubbish... ?!?!

[img]https://media./images/b9e334b1bd77703bf0bb9a52c9efeb22/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2019
How are you so sure he wants to use you for green card or you just assumed so simply because he is an African? What if he enjoyed your moments together and fell in love and you're here uttering balderdash.

If you're not interested in him as much as he is in you, why waste our precious time with your ridiculous questions? Please leave our brother for us, we have enough bride for him in Nigeria. Face your American husband, will ya. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2019
J111333:
How are you so sure he wants to use you for green card or you just assumed so simply because he is an African? What if he enjoyed your moments together and fell in love and you're here uttering balderdash.

If you're not interested in him as much as he is in you, why waste our precious time with your ridiculous questions? Please leave our brother for us, we have enough bride for him in Nigeria. Face your American husband, will ya. angry

Wouldn't you assume the same when some foolish African dude tells you he loves you and wants a family with you (let alone marry you) 2weeks after meeting you and while knowing absolutely NOTHING about you?!

2 Likes

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by missjo(f): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2019
BrooklynGirl:
Kedu to everyone, I have recently returned from holiday in Dubai. I met one of the most beautiful men that I've seen in my life. He introduced himself to me at a tourist attraction. I'm an African American woman in my late 30's( he's 31). We enjoyed each other's company and went out every night while I was in town. He lives in Lagos and said that he imports cars and has a real estate business, that he was on holiday as well. He says that he wants me to visit, to meet his family and friends in Nigeria. He also wants to come to US to "hustle". Fast forward 2 weeks now he wants to get married in Lagos when I visit. MAJOR RED FLAG!! I'm still "technically" married to my 2nd husband (separated 2 years). When I told my "Ibo boyfriend" he says he doesn't care and we can still get married, even though my divorce isn't resolved I have filed for divorce.
I may sound naive or dumb but is he using me for a green card? Should I be suspicious? He says he wants a family with me but I don't know if he's sincere. I'll be in Lagos in November.

Daalu nke ukwuu
You do not come across as African American going by the way you type. Sorry i don't believe you

2 Likes

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by Godtschild: 6:15am On Oct 03, 2019
lol leave him, he’s trying to be patriotic.
MrBrownJay1:

Wouldn't you assume the same when some foolish African dude tells you he loves you and wants a family with you (let alone marry you) 2weeks after meeting you and while knowing absolutely NOTHING about you?!

1 Like

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by selemempe: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2019
BrooklynGirl:

Daalu nke ukwuu
funny.. but I don't blame you. I blame the government in Africa for keeping Africa down and letting average Americans and Europeans think we are all fraud

You been married twice to people you dated longer than two weeks... how did that work out for you

1 Like

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by BrooklynGirl(f): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2019
This is funny, I'm merely entertaining the notion of this arrangement. You seem to be highly upset, I don't want my husband, that's why I'm getting a divorce. I got married at 18 yrs old that lasted 13 years my second marriage lasted 6 years in total. Why not get married on a whim��‍♀️ I can always get a divorce... Not that serious sister. Besides neither one of us are in love we just enjoy each other's company. No we have not been intimate.

selemempe:
funny.. but I don't blame you. I blame the government in Africa for keeping Africa down and letting average Americans and Europeans think we are all fraud

You been married twice to people you dated longer than two weeks... how did that work out for you
Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by BrooklynGirl(f): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2019
This is funny, I'm merely entertaining the notion of this arrangement. You seem to be highly upset, I don't want my husband, that's why I'm getting a divorce. I got married at 18 yrs old that lasted 13 years my second marriage lasted 6 years in total. Why not get married on a whim��‍♀️ I can always get a divorce... Not that serious sister. Besides neither one of us are in love we just enjoy each other's company. No we have not been intimate.

J111333:

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by alphaNomega: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2019
missjo:

You do not come across as African American going by the way you type. Sorry i don't believe you

One of these local girls wey manage enter Yankee

BrooklynGirl:

Daalu nke ukwuu

Unfortunately you can't help the chap with his green card hustle since you're still married. If you have a single female friend that is interested, let her know what's up. Full disclosure is important! Three of you should know the purpose of the arrangement to avoid heartbreak.

Don't say I didn't do anything for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2019
That dude just wanna use you for green card,he probably thought you so desperate!!
Nd i can bet with everything that he is not into any estate business,he just wanna use nd dump you!!
Run!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by Barzinime(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2019
How does an African American type?
Please explain briefly, not more than 50 words.

undecided

missjo:

2 Likes

Re: I Met Ibo Man In Dubai by theNOISEmaker: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
BrooklynGirl:

Daalu nke ukwuu
Run with your legs touching the back your head and don't look back..

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes / A Client Of Mine Looking To Get Married To A Lady Soon / Womens Personality According To Their Zodiac Signs. Blu03's Collection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.