Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming (10595 Views)

Guys! How Do Your Face Look Like When Cuming? / SEX TALK: The Funniest Excuse You Gave A Girl For Cuming Too Quick Is? / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Mrop(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming, Husband Get Jealous.

This security man was spotted recently in a viral video searching a married woman at a very secured place before going into the building infront of her husband.

The security man search the woman thoroughly through her private part till the woman feeling her releasing into her body until her husband noticed this and get jealous at the security man. Lol... Its a drama

Can you allow this secuity man to search your woman like this?

Watch the Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/security-man-search-married-woman-private-part-till-she-feel-like-cuming-husband-get-jealous/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Mrop(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2019
See reactions below

Watch The Hilarious Video => HERE

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by itspzpics(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by dipseacon: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Fadomero(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2019
oh boi see upgraded news
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by KingLennon(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2019
This one pass searching o. I'll charged them for sexual molestation o grin. And maybe the man has never made her feel that way before grin
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2019
another Twitter lie
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by itspzpics(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Fadomero:
oh boi see upgraded news
lol
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Olalan(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Can't people recognise a movie when they see one?

6 Likes

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Harry00(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2019
mr man when you finishe go search the man like that
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by lmm4real: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2019
This is mojo naa, I have seen the complete video like 5 years ago grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by vikkeyonline88(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2019
���

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by franklingud(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2019
Yeye bloggers
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by PrinzCarter(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Wat nonsense make dem tidy o

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by sacajawea: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Olalan:
Just leave Them Everyone ain't like you
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2019
Rubbish! This is clearly a clip from some sort of movie,

No security has the right or power to do this kinda search, Not Even a female security, If they really wanted a thourough search they could have used a scanner

I don't remember been trained as a former security personnel to do this kinda search.

I ve done security at wembley, O2, london Olympics, and Nightclubs We never did this kinda searches..
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Redeakaa(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Olalan:

but the OP said that its a drama na
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Redeakaa(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish! This is clearly a clip from some sort of movie,

No security has the right or power to do this kinda search, Not Even a female security, If they really wanted a thourough search they could have used a scanner

I don't remember been trained as a former security personnel to do this kinda search.

I ve done security at wembley, O2, london Olympics, and Nightclubs We never did this kinda searches..

bro we meet again.........
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Redeakaa:

bro we meet again.........
Yea? I don't remember. cheesy
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Redeakaa(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
gypsey:
Yea? I don't remember. cheesy

Exactly.........me neithercheesy

ignore the next line of msg, dats just me quoting someone
..........(iyam a witch too).........
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by itspzpics(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
PrinzCarter:
Wat nonsense make dem tidy o
lol

1 Like

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Redeakaa:

Exactly.........me neithercheesy

ignore the next line of msg, dats just me quoting someone
..........(iyam a witch too).........
aaaaa! grin

wellcome to the witchcraft club, i hope you are Good witch/wizard
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Kdon2: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mrop:
See reactions below

Watch The Hilarious Video => HERE

Whats the title of the film?
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by INTROVERT1: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Check my signature for your affordable and reliable mtn data plan
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by anochuko01(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
The second to the last pic...
The woman's battery got to 105%

1 Like

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by sureteeboy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
lmm4real:
This is mojo naa, I have seen the complete video like 5 years ago grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by Redeakaa(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
gypsey:
aaaaa! grin

wellcome to the witchcraft club, i hope you are Good witch/wizard

i didn't pass the screening and medicals...so technically am not yet a member.......

So u remember now bah.....yeye
Re: Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming by itspzpics(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2019
Kdon2:

Whats the title of the film?
film ke.... Noo oo

(1) (Reply)

Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / Why Are Most Men Unfaithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.