Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) (2188 Views)

If You Are A Shy Guy You Need To See This..... / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by IzuomaIbe: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Your friends may think that it’s rather problematic or disadvantageous to date a shy guy. They may be right if they talk from experience. Indeed, most girls prefer dating confident men who arouse the feeling of safety and reliability. However, I consider it that dating a confident man is sometimes even more problematic and challenging than one may think. On the contrary, dating a shy guy offers many unexpected benefits. I will give you some undeniable reasons you should try or stick with dating a shy guy.
1. Shy guys don’t dominate conversations

It’s believed that girls tend to talk much more than guys. However, sometimes a confident guy may go too far boasting about how splendid he is. It’s great when a guy can arouse your interests with his talks or make you laugh. But every now and then you need a person that can just keep silent and listen to you. When dating a shy guy you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions, talk about your life and
https://nibernet.com/question/is-there-anything-special-in-dating-a-shy-guy/#comment-78
Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Shy guys are sexy. Who wants to date a loud mouth biatch that can't shut up?

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by sparkle7: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Your type would still say later on ' Shy guys are so boring and soft. '
Am not surprised. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yes there is, they look cute when they smile, gentle on bed until you tell them they can relax and be themselves and they are always good looking and intelligent

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yes there is, they look cute when they smile, gentle on bed until you tell them they can relax and be themselves and they are always good looking and intelligent
So u mean extroverts are ugly?
What a stupid thing
Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
modestbrowser:

So I mean extroverts are ugly?
What a stupid thing

Yeah what a stupid thing for you to say extroverts are ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
sparkle7:

Your type would still say later on ' Shy guys are so boring and soft. '
Am not surprised. grin

Nope, I prefer them "soft & boring" like that.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by mikejj(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin..... As a gentle guy I won't say anything...

10 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by fahvourite(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by fahvourite(f): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
undecided i admire calm guys oh who likes a talkative grin grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by Deicide: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lies! Don't mind all these female on the thread. Women love guys that in in Charge and i doubt a shy guy can ever be in Charge, so if you a shy guy beta man up and don't let this girls decieve you.
Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by TessBiwom(f): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
I like them shy and reserved..

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by anochuko01(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Its about compatibility...

i'm an introvert and i love giving people opportunity to express their thought, feeling and take decisions. I sacrifise a lot for people

And thats why i cant be with a lady that would want to take advantage of that.

...if you pass your boundary and make me talk, hmmn. I dont raise my voice but it can pierce your marrow.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by abbatoir(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I gave it to you..u Sabi better things

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by goodnewscliff(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
awon shy guys associates ......ur attention is needed

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by IzuomaIbe: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Your friends may think that it’s rather problematic or disadvantageous to date a shy guy. They may be right if they talk from experience. Indeed, most girls prefer dating confident men who arouse the feeling of safety and reliability. However, I consider it that dating a confident man is sometimes even more problematic and... https://nibernet.com/question/is-there-anything-special-in-dating-a-shy-guy/
Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by Apus: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

U just described me.

Not just me, i've noticed loyalty and some level of honesty with some other guys who tend to be shy. Even as a man, i hate overconfident and loud men.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by MrPENIS(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
SHY GUYS ASSOCIATION gather here for metting

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special In Dating A Shy Guy? (answered) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
See them giving shy guys hope, in reality, you'll die single if you don't man up honestly, especially if you're broke, even looks don't cut it
shy and introverted are two different things, one is more of lack of confidence, the other is a personality trait, you're introverted because thats who you are, if you are shy, then you actually want to speak up but for whatever reason you can't

Introverts have no problem speaking up when the need arises, they just really really prefer to be alone most of the time to observe others (one category), or be lost in their thoughts(another category of introverts)..or any other activity that takes up their time

If you have social anxiety, inferiority complex or other issues that hold you back from approaching people especially when necessary, seek help, its not sexy at all..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. / Sisterslodge #2: Ladies Never Make The First Move No Matter What / *masturbation* I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.