Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

*masturbation* I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *masturbation* I Need Help (2195 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Please I'm A Victim Of Masturbation I Need Seriously Help / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*masturbation* I Need Help by BrightestFuture: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by ghettokid1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Try using Dettol liquid
Apply it every morning.
How it works: it will give bruises & serious pains, the pains will not even allow you to touch your d!ck.

6 Likes

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by BrightestFuture: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by goodoo: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
I wish God can take one of my life and replace it with masturbation because am tired of masturbating,my own is more than 10yrs of masturbating, no cure no remedy, i lasted 14days without doing it and during that periods i felt so good until i relapse back and do it again,i felt so remorseful for myself after doing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by hashtagged(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
Try using Dettol liquid
Apply it every morning.
How it works: it will give bruises & serious pains, the pains will not even allow you to touch your d!ck.

No he should pour benzyl benzoate on his privates every morning, the pain is 10* worse than detol. I remenber when my bro used it he was screeming in pain. Its a joke o

3 Likes

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by hashtagged(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Please i really want to pass my upcoming WAEC cos i feel masturbating causes bad things and hinder favours from God.

Nothing can hinder favour from God, if you pray to him, he would answer despite your sins, God knows you are struggling with this and he will repay your efforts.
The first step to fighting this is forgiving yourself, and never believe you are worthless or that God hates you, then pray always, read the bible and be good to others and watch as the problem goes away

5 Likes

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Use Arike balm to rub it even the pain it's give won't allow you to do it again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by itzme2020: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Just ask your parents for advice and pray and also have conviction

2 Likes

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Aplaudez(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pray to God and avoid staying alone!

2 Likes

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by ghettokid1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:

No he should pour benzyl benzoate on his privates every morning, the pain is 10* worse than detol. I remenber when my bro used it he was screeming in pain. Its a joke o
everything na joke 4 this country

2 Likes

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by illicit(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
If u hear unstoppable....
Na him be dat o
grin

1 Like

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by hashtagged(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
UnchainedAddict:
you think everything is a joke ,if you are not addicted to something you don't like , there might be one of your siblings or even relatives that might be addicted to something ,with this mentality , do you think they'll be willing to pour out their minds to you..... this is a boy that lost his way while experimenting with his body , and needs your help ,and this is the best you could proffer

I gave him an advise check my other post and i said it was a joke so piss off, i dont have your time
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by ElasmoBranchii(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Good day everyone. Am a young guy in ss3 and i began masturbating around July 2019. I don't even know what prompted it in me but i soon got accustomed to it. I've tried stopping it many times but i always relapse. I even placed a curse on myself to stop it but i went back to my own vomit again.

First you need identify to your triggers then cut them out.

E.g If you notice that you always get the urge fap when you are alone, try not to stay alone for long.

If the urge is too much sleep or exercise
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by BrightestFuture: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

First you need identify to your triggers then cut them out.

E.g If you notice that you always get the urge fap when you are alone, try not to stay alone for long.

If the urge is too much sleep or exercise
thanks sir
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by BrightestFuture: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
UnchainedAddict:
you are in a deep mess , you have a very important exam coming up and you are also addicted to a life damaging habit and with all the free time you need for reading ,it will be engaged in this very act , well go to masturbators anonymous thread , I'll be willing to help you
thanks i will
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by mattfeuter(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Get a GF grin
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by hashtagged(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
mattfeuter:
Get a GF grin

Bad advise premarital sex is just sama as masturbation
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by michlins(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Don't let the crazy stereotype against masturbation make you think you're worthless. At your age, you can't take care of a pregnant woman not will you be ready to start treating STDs.

Masturbation is completely normal. If you want to handle any addiction, stop criticizing yourself and feel totally cool with yourself and understand the act as a weakness which you're willing to live with. With less self condemnation, you will find it easier to break

1 Like

Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Lekan239(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=BrightestFuture post=92054719]Please i really want to pass my upcoming WAEC cos i feel masturbating causes bad things and hinder favours from God.[/quote lol
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Mandela27: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
No advice can help u here.only YOU can help urself.

search for semen retention thread,it might help u,but I am not assuring u because u are still very young and u just got into the real world,the fantacies would be too enjoyable that u can't boldly opt immediately or just one day because it's not as easy as u think.eventho u know it is causing u health damage,and the worst of the damage is the brain,fvck!
But when u finally realize yourself one day,you would wish u never knew masturbation.for it kills ur self confidence and makes u weak.but if u care about ur brain and ur self confidence,I'd plead with u to stop asap.take the red pill,that's all u need and u'll discover the real YOU.
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by stanliwise(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Good day everyone. Am a young guy in ss3 and i began masturbating around July 2019. I don't even know what prompted it in me but i soon got accustomed to it. I've tried stopping it many times but i always relapse. I even placed a curse on myself to stop it but i went back to my own vomit again. The highest withdrawal days i've endured is 5days. I even read Nnamebuka story here and resolved to stop masturbating but all to no avail. The thing is whenever i wake up each morning, i program my mind not to do it but i wonder which spirit causes me to relapse. Please i need your help. How do i stop it permanently? Btw, no one should tell me it has benefits cos i know the problems i will encounter in my life should i continue. I really need to stop masturbating and retain my sperm. *cry for help*
What do you mean by retaining your sperm Masturbation don’t deplete sperm cell.
You are masturbating because of reward system enjoys the amount of hormone(dopamine) your brain receives why you encounter the act.
One way to escape it is what we call deserting or caging.
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by mechanics(m): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2020
hashtagged:

Nothing can hinder favour from God, if you pray to him, he would answer despite your sins, God knows you are struggling with this and he will repay your efforts.
The first step to fighting this is forgiving yourself, and never believe you are worthless or that God hates you, then pray always, read the bible and be good to others and watch as the problem goes away
hmmmm, stop misleading him.
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Vicachiever: 3:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by PureGoldh(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Please i really want to pass my upcoming WAEC cos i feel masturbating causes bad things and hinder favours from God.

@ the bolded text

Truth be told bro, Masturbation kills one's dream...as a young blood...you need to get urself out of the act before its too late.

Masturbation causes weakness of the male s*x organ

Masturbation cobwebs one's luck

Masturbation can lead to forgetfulness

The side effects are just numerous
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2020
itzme2020:
Just ask your parents for advice and pray and also have conviction
Their your parents but you know there are things you can't tell them you tackle it yourself
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by hashtagged(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmm, stop misleading him.

How?
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
hashtagged:

How?
from what you said.
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Masturbation is healthy as long as you don't wankk like 10 times in 24 hours grin

Y'all should stop typing your craps, masturbation does no harm. Jeez!

Real niggarrs masturbate, if they don't get pussy to fvck. Pussy over masturbation though anyday anytime thrice on a weekday. grin
Re: *masturbation* I Need Help by fwzolamide1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oh sorry.
Change your mindset, don't look @ yansh, boobs and ass again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] / Please, This Girl Needs Your Help. / As A Man, If You get married; you're a loser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.