Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,725 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Future Of Nigerian Men: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Future Of Nigerian Men: (2074 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2010
rokiatu, u just need to walk around with wide open eyes. My observations are not based on theory but on reality.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2010
Sweetie that was a simple question, no need to tell me what to do. (I am not blind you know)

I understand very well what you've said. But the thing is not only Nigerian men do that. Some men do
it (ranging from different nationality.) Is not just a Nigerian thing. Where I live I see it all the time.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2010
sorry, i just answered ur simple question.

of course it's not only nigerians doing it. i just prefere to talk abt the ones i better know and in this case it's the nigerians.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Vic2k3(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2010
Mamaken tell me how will u feel if u get to NL and see ur husband's thread about ur home people. And pls be sincere with ur answer
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2010
i would feel glad and happy. he uses hes brain and he's eyes to see the good and the bad to judge the situation, without being influenced by me.
it wasnt my intention to offend anybody. i wrote down the facts.
people still prefere to be deceived than to hear the truth.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2010
@Poster you are yet to bring fresh evidence that Nigeria women are evil, please dont forget.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Vic2k3(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2010
Mamaken nobody is offended with ya post. Its jxt when a stranger tells u that ur shoe laces are not knitted correctly u feel somehow and hve to react in defence.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2010
vic, first of all i don't consider myself a stranger. i talk abt nigeria like is my country and my people. my color doesnt matter.
if u r not one of the men i described u don't need to defend urself.  wink
just rejoice about being different!
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2010
MOBO444:

@Poster you are yet to bring fresh evidence that Nigeria women are evil, please dont forget.

they r not evil. their behavior is part of their survival strategy. i guess
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Vic2k3(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2010
**jumping up like a boy and whirling hands like a madman**
No, i'm a patriotic Nigerian and felt like defending our green white green. I know u're right but i'm sorry but i was a little vexed
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2010
Vic2k3:

**jumping up like a boy and whirling hands like a madman**
No, i'm a patriotic Nigerian and felt like defending our green white green. I know u're right but i'm sorry but i was a little vexed

that's nice to hear.
( while other's are busy bringing nigeria down by misbehaving outside the country )
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Vic2k3(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2010
Mamaken u know that to every good thing there always a flip side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Berry(bb Phone) Love / Kissing In Public Places / My EX Owns 30% Shares In My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.