Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Kissing In Public Places - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing In Public Places (2063 Views)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kissing In Public Places by walexydon(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2011
my girlfriend wanted me 2 kiss her in an eatery where there were many eyes on us, #

i tried to reject it cos of my ochlophobic attitude but she doesn't seem 2 bother about that and didn't seem pleased that i rejected her.

what will u have done in my shoes and if there is a next time, is it advisable that i kiss her looking forward 2 ur comments
Re: Kissing In Public Places by ShyOne(f): 7:08pm On May 01, 2011
hmmmm

shy-one steps back from this one.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by walexydon(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2011
Shy-One:

hmmmm

shy-one steps back from this one.

so u also cant kiss in a public place
Re: Kissing In Public Places by mojounited(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2011
OP, no it's not good to kiss in public places; just wait until the next guy kisses her first in public and elopes with her. . .she 'may' then just assume that you don't love her enough to give your all for the relationship.

Dude, kiss the darn gurl at home, in the toilet, gas station or even a four-way-drive babangida avenue. argh!
Re: Kissing In Public Places by walexydon(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2011
u were being sarcastic,
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Reanaa: 11:52pm On May 01, 2011
Do u bleep her in private? dont lie.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On May 01, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On May 02, 2011
hmm shy people I can kiss my future bf anywhere except CHURCH lolz and I won't find it funny at all if he's shy there's nothing wrong in it so next time better kiss her cos I won't be happy too if it were me just imagine if you were in her shoes and she refused you from kissing her how would you feel?
Re: Kissing In Public Places by 190: 5:09am On May 02, 2011
mojounited:

OP, no it's not good to kiss in public places; just wait until the next guy kisses her first in public and elopes with her. . .she 'may' then just assume that you don't love her enough to give your all for the relationship.

Dude, kiss the darn gurl at home, in the toilet, gas station or even a four-way-drive babangida avenue. argh!

ROTFLMFAO
Re: Kissing In Public Places by walexydon(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2011
na
Reanaa:

Do u bleep her in private? dont lie.

nah, dont do that
Natasha,,:

hmm shy people I can kiss my future bf anywhere except CHURCH lolz and I won't find it funny at all if he's shy there's nothing wrong in it so next time better kiss her cos I won't be happy too if it were me just imagine if you were in her shoes and she refused you from kissing her how would you feel?

wait till u have a future bf, then u will undastand waht i am talking abt
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Ranoscky(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2011
Op, dont mind your girl jare. You did the right thing. There's time and places for EVERYTHING! We all knows that anything romantic is surposed to be INDOOR and NOT outdoor. If you kiss her outside, one day, she would ask you to suck her pu-C at the bustop.

Yeye girls of nowadays!
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Atreides(f): 8:07am On May 02, 2011
I've never been a fan of PDA so nope,i wouldn't be comfortable with a future bf kissing me in public.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nekai(f): 8:23am On May 02, 2011
What? There's nothing better than to share kisses in a public place. Next time you are out with her in a public place, give her a nice big hug and then give her the same kiss you give her in private. The fact that many eyes are on you two is an added bonus.

If you are a teenager under 18, forget everything I just said. In fact you shouldn't be sharing much kisses indoor either. lipsrsealed
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Mamken(f): 8:25am On May 02, 2011
kissing in the public is just a form of exhibitionism. . .
non sense. . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Kissing In Public Places by jaybee3(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2011

(1)

These Gurls Ehh! / What Is The Age Range Would You Date? / How To Deal With Jealousy And Envy In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.