Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (57901 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by backbone503(m): 12:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Ishaq717:
Henry...
I know of England (Arsenal). Remind me of the other two
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Ishaq717(m): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2019
backbone503:

I know of England (Arsenal). Remind me of the other two
Ahh...oga he won French league with Monaco naa, he also won la liga with Barcelona. More so, ibra did more because he won in 4 different countries...do you still need me to list them?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by monaPhilz: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2019
rapid101:
which farmers league re u talking. Is it d serial or d laliga were dem de use 10point de win... bro tell messi to come to d farmers league and let see if he ll turn it to miners league
Make una deal with Pep first. 10 points or a point, all win na win.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by monaPhilz: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
cr7lomo:

Really...how come he is still struggling with Liverpool to win it with 4games to go
The struggle is usual. We all know Mancity got that Trophy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by deniguy01(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Penaldo was bought to win the UCL.....He is the true definition of failure

What have you wom for your family??
Basket in a dance competition??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by rapid101(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
monaPhilz:
Make una deal with Pep first. 10 points or a point, all win na win.
clap for ur sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Corrosiveman(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
deniguy01:

What have you wom for your family??
Basket in a dance competition??
....mumu which one is wom?.....Brainless pig
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by BANJEX38: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Leo Messi
Even Ronaldo and the Madrid fans know there is none like messi why do you think he is the most valuable, best paid even beats Ronaldo on head to head basis

Now on why he plays for only barca
He is simply priceless he cannot be bought unlike other players who are journeymen. Intensity is far better than extensity.

I could use many superlatives to describe messi but then I would be lost for words.

Ronaldo is also good but messi is an undisputed best.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by tosinosam(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
gurunlocker:

OMG! How many times has Ronaldo carried his team to the final? He was not even really involved in the Euro triumph, they even finished 3rd in the GS!

You are calling Portugal team mediocre? Lol... I give up!

You are even calling copa America ordinary, don't even compare a South American team with an

European team. At least, Messi tried and took Argentina to World Cup final and 2 copas, if his team mates also contributed like he did, then they would have at least won something. 1 person can't do it all..

That's the issue with Juve in this year UCL, they think Ronaldo can do it all by himself! If he also has people scoring alongside him, they will still be there.

Eder was the hero of Euro 2016, he wasn't recognized..... It's all about sense again! grin grin
Tell am o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by deniguy01(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2019
Corrosiveman:
....mumu which one is wom?.....Brainless pig
Ur fada would have poured his sperm on your mom breast rather than giving birth to a nuisance like u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by BOBBYAZEY(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2019
Flashh:
That's the only trophy, Juventus can offer you. His impact to winning this, is just like pouring a cup of water in a sea. He is of no use there though; because they have been winning this consecutively for years.

Nigga scoring first against Ajax, was a scourge to his team[Juventus]. Trashy player.

If he say, he likes competing and can win Serie A against Juventus, to end their dominance, he should have gone to Genoa.

Anyway, the G.O.A.T[Messi] is still in the UCL, doing wonders.
.Hope ur messi don collect d ucl now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Memberclub(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2019
BOBBYAZEY:
.Hope ur messi don collect d ucl now.
shut up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.