Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (57895 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RoyalUc(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
lol grin

Wow! This is nice.

I was expecting 'thrash,' or 'bardadash' or how do you even spell it self.

grin grin grin

You don hear from your friend Omenkalive?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Wow! This is nice.

I was expecting 'thrash,' or 'bardadash' or how do you even spell it self.

grin grin grin

You don hear from your friend Omenkalive?
probably sleeping
we have a lot to do and play tomorrow grin
he needs his strength
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
I wonder why any sane mind that watches football will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
on what aspects kwanu?
football is more than dribbling at least Ronaldinho does that better

but how can you compare someone that has proven himself in all aspects of football
he played in 3 different countries and still maintain his goat attitude
he's currently playing in his 4th country and he's still doing great

he used an average country team to lift the euro Cup (International trophy)

unlike someone that they called best that cannot see even beyond Barcelona?
do you know that playing different countries affects players?
someone that ran away twice from his squad laden national team

only real lovers of football will understand that Ronaldo is far better and more complete player than Messi
Go and sit down jawe... So you think being a GOAT is measured by the number of Leagues one has played?

Why isn't Ibrahimovic the GOAT for jumping from one club to the other?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RoyalUc(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
probably sleeping
we have a lot to do and play tomorrow grin
he needs his strength

I can't wait...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by gurunlocker: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
Nope Messi scared of leaving his comfort zone that's why he faked injury to run away from Venezuela team grin

Lol.... He should kill himself because of friendly when there are better games ahead? Champions League? You forgot Ronaldo got injury as well?

Football is more than this, it's about sense!

You call leaving a big club to another big club that has won the last 7 scudetto a challenge? No be only challenge, na mokola.... He was signed because of UCL! Which means the season is a failure.

If he is not there, juventus will still win it...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by osazsky(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aboguede:
But was that not what spurs did to him?

is stoke in d UCL,I thought u guys were shouting DAT d EPL is d most physical league in d world DAT stoke will trash a pep team,leave it or take it,pep is going to win d EPL 5, times consecutively before leaving, very cheap and easy league,d easiest I have seen in d recent times spits

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by bluefilm: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, the true winners of serie A is Ajax Amsterdam.

Even Juventus can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by rapid101(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
osazsky:
just d same way u guys were shouting that if guardiola is good he should come to england DAT stoke would bully him and tiki taka can nervar work in d EPL,Cus d norms there are long balls ,oga grow up
and he came and proved us wrong to tell u he is a gud coach Infact d best there is now tell messi to try it and let judge....
I swear fear no go let am
Hahahahahahahaha grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
tosyne2much:
Go and sit down jawe... So you think being a GOAT is measured by the number of Leagues one has played?

Why isn't Ibrahimovic the GOAT for jumping from one club to the other?
[/s]
claptrap and stupid
and what trophies, goals, assists, Ballon dors, international trophies does zlatan has?

we're not talking about playing different clubs
we're talking about doing wonders with those clubs
also let's not forget Country

football is all about achieving feats and greatness
it's not about dribbling that's why okocha can not even make top 5 Africa goat

tell me a player with balon dor with two different clubs/countries?

no sane football lovers will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
the stats difference and achievements is there
till Messi plays for another club
he's still under the shadow of Ronaldo forever
you don't know football bro

kiss the truth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
gurunlocker:

Lol.... He should kill himself because of friendly when there are better games ahead? Champions League? You forgot Ronaldo got injury as well?

Football is more than this, it's about sense!

You call leaving a big club to another big club that has won the last 7 scudetto a challenge? No be only challenge, na mokola.... He was signed because of UCL! Which means the season is a failure.

If he is not there, juventus will still win it...
[/s]
lol sense in running away from his national team
and when it matters the most he failed them
ordinary copa America he no fit win
how many teams played that trophy sef?
but Ronaldo with his mediocre team won euro against the best teams of Europe

that's goat for you grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by backbone503(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Won in England, Spain, and now Italy. Which player has attained this feat?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by killemslim(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
I wonder why any sane mind that watches football will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
on what aspects kwanu?
football is more than dribbling at least Ronaldinho does that better

but how can you compare someone that has proven himself in all aspects of football
he played in 3 different countries and still maintain his goat attitude
he's currently playing in his 4th country and he's still doing great

he used an average country team to lift the euro Cup (International trophy)

unlike someone that they called best that cannot see even beyond Barcelona?
do you know that playing different countries affects players?
someone that ran away twice from his squad laden national team

only real lovers of football will understand that Ronaldo is far better and more complete player than Messi
This whole idea of Messi playing for another club is still the dumbest point and most ignorant of all. For a little boy with growth impediment to play his way out of the streets of Rosario into a Team as Barca, going through all levels. It means the talent there is deeper than ordinary. He should play for the premier league?? Naaa I don't think that's needed. He's 4th top scorer against the premier league Top 6 and he doesn't even play in the league. Ronaldo is a fighter on the other hand, works extremely hard but Messi no frankly there's never been a player that brilliant.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
rapid101:
and he came and proved us wrong to tell u he is a gud coach Infact d best there is now tell messi to try it and let judge....
I swear fear no go let am
Hahahahahahahaha grin
the messi DAT played ur almighty man u,when fegi was fegi and man u didn't have a single shot off target,messi will definitely destroy d EPL even at 45years of age,spits,Spanish league still remains d best league in d world,I don't see PSG,man u or juve getting anything if dey play a determined lobbi star team,grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Onyekachi419:
is called typing error. Messi fans I guess grin.

It's called rather* Just accept your blooper and move on,bro.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by rapid101(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
osazsky:
the messi DAT played ur almighty man u,when feg was feg and man u didn't have a single shot off target,messi will definitely destroy d EPL even at 45years of age,spits,Spanish league still remains d best league in d world,I don't see PSG,man u or juve getting anything if dey play a determined lobbi star team,grow up
bro u re d one who need to grow up..... tell messi to come destroy d EPL and let see
Is dat too much to ask?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
killemslim:
This whole idea of Messi playing for another club is still the dumbest point and most ignorant of all. For a little boy with growth impediment to play his way out of the streets of Rosario into a Team as Barca, going through all levels. It means the talent there is deeper than ordinary. He should play for the premier league?? Naaa I don't think that's needed. He's 4th top scorer against the premier league Top 6 and he doesn't even play in the league. Ronaldo is a fighter on the other hand, works extremely hard but Messi no frankly there's never been a player that brilliant.
[/s]
don't just imagine him playing for another team
don't imagine him being successful with another team
at least we've seen how successful he is outside Barcelona shirt with Argentina squad grin

Oga he's is the top scorer against English team with which team?
same Barcelona?
case closed
you don't know football
you can be the best in a particular country and flop elsewhere
it's not easy to be stable in 4 different leagues with different languages, food, weather, etc
but Ronaldo proved himself in 4 different countries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid
and what trophies, goals, assists, Ballon dors, international trophies does zlatan has?

we're not talking about playing different clubs
we're talking about doing wonders with those clubs
also let's not forget Country

football is all about achieving feats and greatness
it's not about dribbling that's why okocha can not even make top 5 Africa goat

tell me a player with balon dor with two different clubs/countries?

no sane football lovers will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
the stats difference and achievements is there
till Messi plays for another club
he's still under the shadow of Ronaldo forever
you don't know football bro

kiss the truth
Only if you know that telling Messi to move out of Barcelona to prove he's better than Ronaldo is not only a dumb but ignorant idea

If I may ask you, which reasonable club will want to sell a glorious player like Messi... A player whose glory is built upon the club?

Aside that, which club can afford to pay up to $400m for Messi?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Greatfullheart: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Juventus should Be In Shame. Aren't They Tired of Carrying the Seria A and Schodeto Title? ABeg make Una Hustle For Champions League Or Europa Cup
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Snazzynho(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
samwheel:
Y ur Ronaldo no go bologna or spal??

Yes we agree!
But let ur Messi go to either Bayern, PSG or Man-city na. Let's see how he will cope

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
tosyne2much:
Only if you know that telling Messi to move out of Barcelona to prove he's better than Ronaldo is not only a dumb but ignorant idea
[/s]
nope it's not because Ronaldo is far better than him in all aspects
unfortunately football beyond dribbles
i know messi entertains you but Ronaldo is far more baller than him
sad reality that's football for you

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by 8stargeneral: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations to them,but Italian league nobi am,imagine eight straight times in a row,na only them walker come ?? grin grin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Onyekachi419(f): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

It's called rather* Just accept your blooper and move on,bro.
sorry sis av already moved on grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by cr7lomo: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
imagine!eight seasons in a row.FARMERS LEAGUE

Then what will u call the Spanish league...I guess the artisan's league... Remove Ronaldo in real Madrid and Barca will b celebrating their 6th straight la liga title

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Onyekachi419(f): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kayceenaz:

That's more like a spelling error. Your presumption is erroneous, I'm a Ronaldo fan.
good for you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by XingXhang(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Penaldo was bought to win the UCL.....He is the true definition of failure

Messi last saw it in 2015. While Ronaldo won it 3 consecutive times while your short man was been tortured by small teams like Roma.

Ronaldo has more UCL than whole of Barca

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Wizywiz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
donoro:
Wow wow wow Cristiano just helped Juventus clinch their first seria title for the first time in 21 years wow what a goat he is grin grin grin
u don turn abulance abi...
Congrats to tapnaldo the penaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by gurunlocker: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
lol sense in running away from his national team
and when it matters the most he failed them
ordinary copa America he no fit win
how many teams played that trophy sef?
but Ronaldo with his mediocre team won euro against the best teams of Europe

that's goat for you grin

OMG! How many times has Ronaldo carried his team to the final? He was not even really involved in the Euro triumph, they even finished 3rd in the GS!

You are calling Portugal team mediocre? Lol... I give up!

You are even calling copa America ordinary, don't even compare a South American team with an European team. At least, Messi tried and took Argentina to World Cup final and 2 copas, if his team mates also contributed like he did, then they would have at least won something. 1 person can't do it all..

That's the issue with Juve in this year UCL, they think Ronaldo can do it all by himself! If he also has people scoring alongside him, they will still be there.

Eder was the hero of Euro 2016, he wasn't recognized..... It's all about sense again! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
rapid101:
bro u re d one who need to grow up..... tell messi to come destroy d EPL and let see
Is dat too much to ask?
and which EPL team can afford him apart from d dead man u,are u willing to pay his 1billion pounds clause and 2m per week,do this and watch him destroy d EPL even with a team DAT doesn't have a coach ,

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by XingXhang(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Flashh:
That's the only trophy, Juventus can offer you. His impact to winning this, is just like pouring a cup of water in a sea. He is of no use there though; because they have been winning this consecutively for years.

Nigga scoring first against Ajax, was a scourge to his team[Juventus]. Trashy player.

If he say, he likes competing and can win Serie A against Juventus, to end their dominance, he should have gone to Genoa.

Anyway, the G.O.A.T[Messi] is still in the UCL, doing wonders.

What insult! Cr7 won 3 straight while ROMA was twerking on your Messi. Ronaldo has won it with 2 different teams. He has more UCL goals. He has more UCL trophies.

Should I go on?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.