Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (57897 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by gurunlocker: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
tell your scared dwarf Messi to leave his comfort zone to help real zaragoza win segunda division
also tell him not to fake injury to run away from his national team

however you put it
Ronaldo is greater than Messi in all aspects of football

I guess Ronaldo went to Italy to sign for Parma in order to win the league as a "challenge" grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Marthaodion(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Penaldo was bought to win the UCL.....He is the true definition of failure

Na wa for you ooh
He did well in all their UCL games. Even though they are out. CR7 is not a failure

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by LilSmith55(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
donoro:
Wow wow wow Cristiano just helped Juventus clinch their first seria title for the first time in 21 years wow what a goat he is grin grin grin

Lol... I swear u no well oooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by austyne22ex(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bills2307:
lol. No be that kind meme goat
Look up the word "sarcasm" in the dictionary.. .then come back and read the guy's post again but this time, read it slowly...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Marthaodion:

Na wa for you ooh
He did well in all their UCL games. Even though they are out. CR7 is not a failure
how,before he came juve has played almost 3 UCL finals and have been winning d league from eternity,he didn't add anything to d team,in fact his arrival killed d moral of dybala, nonsence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by lastempero: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Italian serial A don wan.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Kayceenaz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Messi fans write now
It is "right," not "write." Learning is constant. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
samwheel:

Y ur Ronaldo no go bologna or spal??
start from telling the scared dwarf to leave his comfort zone for a new challenge

oohhh don't imagine that he'll do better elsewhere at least we've seen that in his national team the only team he has played outside Barcelona grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by ABUPHARM(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm so glad and fortunate that i could witness the era of CR7

He is undoubtedly the GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Aboguede(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Breaking news...

Oga ronaldo don sign contract with LA Galaxy

Man u

Madrid

Juvy

Now galaxy

Na prostitude ni
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
See person wee dey sign to carry them go champions league na serie A na em see carry.... What a shame

Abeg make una help me check this oooo

https://www.nairaland.com/chiefsupplier55
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Robert129(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
start from telling the scared dwarf to leave his comfort zone for a new challenge

oohhh don't imagine that he'll do better elsewhere at least we've seen that in his national team the only team he has played outside Barcelona grin

At least, he's on his way to clinch his sixth balon d' or

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Our one and only headnaldo, tapnaldo, penaldo and rapenaldo. He went where he knew was sure to add another unnecessary achievement. My g saw roma, ac/inter milan buh would never trespass cuz he knew he'd gain nothing. Sense wee not kuku kee you jare. GOAT using sense to be GOAT, is that one still a goat or ewure.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by rapid101(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
osazsky:
fool,if he was DAT good ,y didn't he go to Torino to win it,juve has been winning d league for more than 10years,so d serial A means nothing to them,he was bought for d UCL and a small ajax floged d hell out of him and he cried like a baby after d game,mumu
u re pained he is better dan ur dwarf of a player tell him to live barca nd come play for mancity or even PSG let see his worth nd tell him not to fake injuries again as not to run from national duties.... d best d world has ever produced is cr7
He conquered from his own country down to England, went to Spain did same were ur dwarf has refuse to live and now in Italy doing great at d age of 34
Cr7 is d real goat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
gurunlocker:

I guess Ronaldo went to Italy to sign for Parma in order to win the league as a "challenge" grin grin
only if Parma can afford him

Ronaldo if given chance can win the league with Huddersfield

that's how we classify a great footballer
i noticed that Messi fans are not real soccer game lovers
they just enjoy his dribbles
of course we enjoyed more during Ronaldinho days
football is more than that bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by gurunlocker: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
that's how we classify a great footballer i noticed that Messi fans are not real soccer game lovers they just enjoy his dribbles of course we enjoyed more during Ronaldinho days football is more than that bro
I guess you didn't read your comment before posting it....

Well, you are right.. Ronaldo is affordable, Messi is priceless!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:

you mean leaving comfort zone to paradise? I mean just like your rapenaldo? At least the dwarf has played in a world cup final courtesy of him, tapnaldo doesn't even know what they do in world cup semi final cuz kroos, modric and the other guy are not around to give him tap ins and free headers.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Robert129:

At least, he's on his way to clinch his sixth balon d' or
not only balloon dor na Ballon window

that doesn't make him better than Ronaldo
Ronaldo won 3 consecutive champions league and last year he won it without Ballon d'or

till real football lovers starts rating Messi
he should leave his comfort zone for another club
till then
Ronaldo remains the only goat ever

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Honor10: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
I wonder why any sane mind that watches football will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
on what aspects kwanu?
football is more than dribbling at least Ronaldinho does that better

but how can you compare someone that has proven himself in all aspects of football
he played in 3 different countries and still maintain his goat attitude
he's currently playing in his 4th country and he's still doing great

he used an average country team to lift the euro Cup (International trophy)

unlike someone that they called best that cannot see even beyond Barcelona?
do you know that playing different countries affects players?
someone that ran away twice from his squad laden national team

only real lovers of football will understand that Ronaldo is far better and more complete player than Messi

Thrash. messi score, create assist, a play maker, a dribbler etc, the only thing Ronaldo do is score. everyone know messi is beta.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Onyekachi419(f): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kayceenaz:

It is "right," not "write." Learning is constant. You're welcome.
is called typing error. Messi fans I guess grin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
rapid101:
u re pained he is better dan ur dwarf of a player tell him to live barca nd come play for mancity or even PSG let see his worth nd tell him not to fake injuries again as not to run from national duties.... d best d world has ever produced is cr7
He conquered from his own country down to England, went to Spain did same were ur dwarf has refuse to live and now in Italy doing great at d age of 34
Cr7 is d real goat
just d same way u guys were shouting that if guardiola is good he should come to england DAT stoke would bully him and tiki taka can nervar work in d EPL,Cus d norms there are long balls ,oga grow up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RoyalUc(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:
tell your scared dwarf Messi to leave his comfort zone to help real zaragoza win segunda division

however you put it

Na wah for you o SilasNwude!
You argue politics, na war. You argue football nko? Na wahala!

Wia you come from self wink

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:

that's how we classify a great footballer
i noticed that Messi fans are not real soccer game lovers
they just enjoy his dribbles
of course we enjoyed more during Ronaldinho days
football is more than that bro
this one doesn't even understand what he is writing. Football is more than dribble buh i guess it ends with scoring with head, tap in and penalties. He can win league for huddersfield buh couldn't help juv defeat ordinary ajax. I laugh in ga.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
IntrovertedK:
you mean leaving comfort zone to paradise? I mean just like your rapenaldo? At least the dwarf has played in a world cup final courtesy of him, tapnaldo doesn't even know what they do in world cup semi final cuz kroos, modric and the other guy are not around to give him tap ins and free headers.
[/s]
lol of course we know that nothing concern dwarf with flying header grin

world cup final is not an international trophy grin arjer robben etc played it

the dwarf that failed to conquer ordinary South America cup
you're here comparing him with the greatest of all time
proven both club and country
Hehehehehehe you don't know football bra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
IntrovertedK:
this one doesn't even understand what he is writing. Football is more than dribble buh i guess it ends with scoring with head, tap in and penalties. He can win league for huddersfield buh couldn't help juv defeat ordinary ajax. I laugh in ga.
[/s]
lol talk about Roma comeback from 3:0 ohh come'on who slip such an advantage
i remember the scared dwarf grin

and please remind me the penalty taker of Barcelona?

Stop hating bro
Messi can't score with head because he's a dwarf

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Na wah for you o SilasNwude!
You argue politics, na war. You argue football nko? Na wahala!

Wia you come from self wink
lol grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Honor10:

Thrash. messi score, create assist, a play maker, a dribbler etc, the only thing Ronaldo do is score. everyone know messi is beta.
ohhh use your tecno phone and Google Ronaldo stats on assist last season and this season
your argument is as invalid as Buhari

nope real football lovers knows that Ronaldo is the greatest player ever

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Bimpe29: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ronaldo creates history as 1st player to win all three major leagues.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by SilasNwude: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
gurunlocker:

I guess you didn't read your comment before posting it....

Well, you are right.. Ronaldo is affordable, Messi is priceless!
Nope Messi scared of leaving his comfort zone that's why he faked injury to run away from Venezuela team grin

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Aboguede(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
But was that not what spurs did to him?

osazsky:
just d same way u guys were shouting that if guardiola is good he should come to england DAT stoke would bully him and tiki taka can nervar work in d EPL,Cus d norms there are long balls ,oga grow up

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Memberclub(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
SilasNwude:

however you put it

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Kayceenaz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Onyekachi419:
is called typing error. Messi fans I guess grin.
That's more like a spelling error. Your presumption is erroneous, I'm a Ronaldo fan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.