Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (57893 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Ishaq717(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid
and what trophies, goals, assists, Ballon dors, international trophies does zlatan has?

we're not talking about playing different clubs
we're talking about doing wonders with those clubs
also let's not forget Country

football is all about achieving feats and greatness
it's not about dribbling that's why okocha can not even make top 5 Africa goat

tell me a player with balon dor with two different clubs/countries?

no sane football lovers will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
the stats difference and achievements is there
till Messi plays for another club
he's still under the shadow of Ronaldo forever
you don't know football bro

kiss the truth
which club Pele play?... I'll be waiting for your reply
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Ishaq717(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2019
backbone503:
Won in England, Spain, and now Italy. Which player has attained this feat?
Henry...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Airhuncho(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Ezebinaugwu:
Ronaldo won trophies with man u, came to Madrid and continued from where he stopped at man u. He needed another challenge and he moved to juve and he has helped them add another trophy to the their collection. And some people will want to compare him to someone who fears to leave his comfort zone? I have known messi at barca and he has won everything winnable with barca, he should as well try another challenge to prove to us he is the GOAT we all take him to be

If u think messi has anything to prove to you, ur confused.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Ishaq717(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2019
cr7lomo:

Then what will u call the Spanish league...I guess the artisan's league... Remove Ronaldo in real Madrid and Barca will b celebrating their 6th straight la liga title
When he was there, how many did he stopped Barca from winning?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Ishaq717(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
XingXhang:

Messi last saw it in 2015. While Ronaldo won it 3 consecutive times while your short man was been tortured by small teams like Roma.

Ronaldo has more UCL than whole of Barca
Be sure of your stats bfr releasing them
don't be a lie Mohammed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Odomero118(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2019
With Ronaldo or no Ronaldo juve should have won the league, a league whereby only one team will dominate is bullsh*t
League like Serie A
Bundes liga
France league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Slynation(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ezebinaugwu:
Ronaldo won trophies with man u, came to Madrid and continued from where he stopped at man u. He needed another challenge and he moved to juve and he has helped them add another trophy to the their collection. And some people will want to compare him to someone who fears to leave his comfort zone? I have known messi at barca and he has won everything winnable with barca, he should as well try another challenge to prove to us he is the GOAT we all take him to be
Oga stop lying......!!
Rooney without CR7 28goals a season
Rooney with CR7 10 goals a season

Benzema without CR7 18goals & still counting...
Benzema with CR7 8goals a season...

Dybala without CR7 22goals a season
Dybala with CR7 5goals for now grin

shows CR7 is all out for himself....

Lemme remind you if u waiting for Messi to leave Barca just to prove one stupid point to you, then u will have to wait until heaven falls down...Just gather ur EPL best teams to Champions league, he will deal with them accordingly, ask Tottenham and Man united how market this season....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
cr7lomo:

U c the reason y I keep on saying messi fans are delusional... So because he has scored 24goals against EPLs top six means he will do well...like say when he joins the epl, Barca will follow him to EPL

Ronaldo has never played in an average team in his life. From manU with one of the best squad in Europe as at then to Madrid, the biggest club in Europe and then to Juventus, the best in Italy. If he wants to prove a point, let him go to spal or Atalanta and win the league for them.

You're a complete BASTARD if you think Messi will flop and will not win the league in a club like mancity, juve, Bayern, PSG etc
me wey no sabi play anything sef go collect serieA with juve. NONSENSE!!
abeg no quote me again

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Fantazy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Let them come and win like that (8 times arow) in England let me see
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ishaq717:

When he was there, how many did he stopped Barca from winning?
Don't mind those idiots....
it was dsame Penaldo era Barca won 7laliga titles in one decade....!!
And Tapindo headnaldo had to run away to Juventus....
With VAR Bayern Munich and Juventus would have eliminated RealMadrid from the Champions league those years....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by DEADALIVE: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
As on the 8th of August, 2018 :
Cristiano Ronaldo has won 28 trophies and Lionel Messi has won 35 trophies.
Something feels off, right?
You are right. Cristiano Ronaldo has won a collective 28 trophies with Sporting, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Portugal and Lionel Messi has won a collective 35 trophies with Barcelona and Argentina.
....with this stat you can tell who is needed badly by a country or club.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Neimar: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
hybridblood07:
You're just hating bro. This guy gave his best both legs but Ajax were lucky to have qualified. Check statistics, Ronaldo has score many goals against Ajax.

Ajax were lucky to qualify? iffa slap u eh
Juve and Ronaldo nr play anything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
cr7lomo:

U c the reason y I keep on saying messi fans are delusional... So because he has scored 24goals against EPLs top six means he will do well...like say when he joins the epl, Barca will follow him to EPL

This is the same nonsense that you guys said about guardiola. You said he won't survive in the EPL, you said Messi made him great, you said he won the treble because Barça is a complete team and laliga is easy and all other shit you guys said that time. Here he is today, destroying all of you overrated EPL clubs... I take God beg you, no quote me again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Penaldo was bought to win the UCL.....He is the true definition of failure

And you are the true definition if success?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by rapid101(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sambaby7640:
If it is by going to different leagues and winning them Zlatan ibra should be the best in the world then.
for dat zlatan is better dan messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by rapid101(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Shugargal:
Messi took Argentina to World Cup final, it was unfortunate he didn't win it, still waiting when your Ronaldo would do it. tongue out... hahaha
lol I almost nd I did it na dsame abi

Tell him to win copa america

Lolz grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by cr7lomo: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
MedicalSamwise:

Ronaldo has never played in an average team in his life. From manU with one of the best squad in Europe as at then to Madrid, the biggest club in Europe and then to Juventus, the best in Italy. If he wants to prove a point, let him go to spal or Atalanta and win the league for them.

You're a complete BASTARD if you think Messi will flop and will not win the league in a club like mancity, juve, Bayern, PSG etc
me wey no sabi play anything sef go collect serieA with juve. NONSENSE!!
abeg no quote me again

U are the generational BASTARD... So u think football is about going to any team without considering if the team can afford him... doesn't it show that ur brain is located in ur anus... Has guardiola not flopped enough by failing to appear in the final of the CL in 6yrs after winning it twice in 4yrs... Bayern and man city had been winning the league b4 he joined ... Bayern were treble champions when he joined them...pellegrini also won the leaf with man city... This is peps third season in the epl and he has only won it once and this season is still not sure... Ronaldo joined a Madrid that had not seen semi finals in 6 yrs but ended up winning it 4times with them... And I am sure he will still win it at juve... After all it took him 4yrs to win his first with Madrid..ur messi might never ever c champions league semi finals if he leaves Barca and might not even score more than 5 goals per season in the CL... He might not even score more than 20goals a season in the league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by cr7lomo: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
TheBeat:

Funny you. Why did you reduce it to last 3 years. Well for that 3 years, he has been winning double in the same league Ronaldo was. Ronaldo was able to win one league tittle in 9 seasons....shame. Just tell me the area he has better stat than Messi. Messi is on course to win his 6th golden boot against Ronaldos 4. Messi who freely gives away penalty kicks to his team mates shouldn't have been competing with the selfish Ronaldo whose success is tied to tap in. Messi won under 20 World Cup. Messi won Olympic gold medal. He lost to Chile on penalties which could go any side. How can you be GOAT and you have neither featured in world cup finals nor become best player in world cup. He was even injured and his team mates won the euro.

Look at the nonsense u typed shining teeth ... So Ronaldo has only won 4 balon d' or ...so messi won 3 consecutive doubles...so Madrid dint win the league in 2017?? Guy , I don't argue with dull children like u ...at least I hv schooled u

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by cr7lomo: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Slynation:

From your Moniker we already know u'r a Penaldo Tapindo fanboy but we understand....
U guys should just give up naw wetin self!! First it was Xavi helping Messi, Xavi left he was still performing wonders, U guys now said it was Iniesta, Iniesta left yet Messi is still balling, now it's the whole of Barcelona,for real?? grin Yet barca hardly wins without him on the pitch, U guys will all end up committing suicide one day because of Messi...

We are still correct... Xaxi and iniesta won them 4ucl in 8 yrs but since they left, this is the fourth yr that they still haven't played final
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by gibzzhd: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
*Man City - Capital One Finals*
*Man City - FA Cup Finals*
*Chelsea - Capital One Finals*
*Chelsea - Europa League Semis.*
*Arsenal - Europa League Semis.*
*Liverpool - UCL Semis.*
*Tottenham - UCL Semis.*
*Wolves - FA Cup Semis.*

*Man United - We beat PSG������*

*��‍♂see dem,, una nr dea shame sef*
Them dey use penaldo dey cover up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are the generational BASTARD... So u think football is about going to any team without considering if the team can afford him... doesn't it show that ur brain is located in ur anus... Has guardiola not flopped enough by failing to appear in the final of the CL in 6yrs after winning it twice in 4yrs... Bayern and man city had been winning the league b4 he joined ... Bayern were treble champions when he joined them...pellegrini also won the leaf with man city... This is peps third season in the epl and he has only won it once and this season is still not sure... Ronaldo joined a Madrid that had not seen semi finals in 6 yrs but ended up winning it 4times with them... And I am sure he will still win it at juve... After all it took him 4yrs to win his first with Madrid..ur messi might never ever c champions league semi finals if he leaves Barca and might not even score more than 5 goals per season in the CL... He might not even score more than 20goals a season in the league

K
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Vicdayz:
@Gistvic.com

Juventus won Serie A for the eighth season in a row when a 2-1 home win over Fiorentina on Saturday gave them the title with five games to spare as Cristiano Ronaldo played a key role in the winning goal. Gistvic Reports.

Cristiano Ronaldo was seen celebrating with his squad after winning the Serie A Title.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/cristiano-ronaldo-celebrating-winning.html
cr7 is truly a g.o.a.t.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by oskaaay(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Can't just stop appreciating this guy since the days of being in my club with goals that helped Manchester United Club with Ferguson.

Need an original customized jersey in Nigeria? Checkout Jerseygramm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by kenex4ever(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jokerman:

Oh Ronaldo didn't win matches for Portugal prior to the finals too which led to him being selected in the euro team of the tournament and winning silver ball and silver boot??
and Messi won world cup player of the tournament
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Ishaq717(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Slynation:

Don't mind those idiots....
it was dsame Penaldo era Barca won 7laliga titles in one decade....!!
And Tapindo headnaldo had to run away to Juventus....
With VAR Bayern Munich and Juventus would have eliminated RealMadrid from the Champions league those years....
I dey tell you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by sweetjohn(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Iziquiel:

Why do you have to lie to make a point?
Athletico Madrid, Juventus and Roma eliminated Barca from the UCL in the last three seasons and they are not English clubs. Get your facts right.
I am referring to Man city and Guardiola and not Barça, I thought that's the argument and not Barca
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by hybridblood07(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Yes obviously, they were lucky. Believe it or not!
Neimar:

Ajax were lucky to qualify? iffa slap u eh
Juve and Ronaldo nr play anything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by HBB1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
rapid101:
bro that ur opinion if messi wasn't gonna prove himself why always failing to live up to argentine and only barca..... ya Pele is a goat cus he is did so well for both country and club... tell messi to live d shadow of Barcelona and man up like other goats thank u

He should leave Barcelona and go where?
Real Madrid or PSG or Juve?
Del Piero, Totti, Scholars or Giggs that played all or almost all their lives in one club are any less than itchy-feet like Anelka or Ibtahimovic?
So you mean Messi wouldn't perform in another team? That is absolute balderdash that! grin
He is the highest goal scorer in Argentina... got to 3 finals in successive years ( though didn't win any) and even won the golden ball at the world cup. Should he have won one, I believe so, but such is football.
Man City has the best team this year, but have been knocked out by a Tottenham.
Something about quality is constancy and Lionel Messi is quality!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by rapid101(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
HBB1:

He should leave Barcelona and go where?
Real Madrid or PSG or Juve?
Del Piero, Totti, Scholars or Giggs that played all or almost all their lives in one club are any less than itchy-feet like Anelka or Ibtahimovic?
So you mean Messi wouldn't perform in another team? That is absolute balderdash that! grin
He is the highest goal scorer in Argentina... got to 3 finals in successive years ( though didn't win any) and even won the golden ball at the world cup. Should he have won one, I believe so, but such is football.
Man City has the best team this year, but have been knocked out by a Tottenham.
Something about quality is constancy and Lionel Messi is quality!
bro live those guys
Dey never had any competitors like Ronaldo and messi

I almost do am and I do am na the same tin
Ronaldo won d uefa nation cup for Portugal
And has not won d world cup jst like messi

Tell messi to live d shadow of barca and play for another team

We can all see his failure any time he plays for argentine

Do u want to know the real goat

Jst googled Christiano Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Airhuncho(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
rapid101:
bro live those guys Dey never had any competitors like Ronaldo and messi
I almost do am and I do am na the same tin Ronaldo won d uefa nation cup for Portugal And has not won d world cup jst like messi
Tell messi to live d shadow of barca and play for another team
We can all see his failure any time he plays for argentine
Do u want to know the real goat
Jst googled Christiano Ronaldo

I googled, messi was the result.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.