Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary (69093 Views)

How Much Does Ecobank Pay Their Staff? / SEPLAT To Lay Off 80% Of Their Staff. Remaining 20% To Take A 70% Pay Cut / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by martowskin1(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
So Addax pays minimum of $108,000 (#38.8million) salary!
Bloggers and their disgusting lies!
And mods would just rush to push any junk to FP! angry

No mind them, I was just reading and laughing...

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Poorboy: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

you wan give jobseekers sleepless night abi

wicked op

anyway i will choose my hustle over these anytime anyday cool
your hustle fit help me? I wan follow hustle, I will source for my capital
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by akorakor(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2019
For contract staffs abi causal worker because I know all d company have 90% of their workforce as contracts or causal paying dem peanuts

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Addax 17million pounds seriously. You mean Dangote is 500 times richer than Addax.

Many Nigerian politicians and former state Governors are worth more than 17million pounds individually.

Addax cannot be worth below 177 BILLION Pounds.

Read my lips.

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by EngrKem: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2019
IamAlexander:
For those dreaming to work in our industry as graduate you need to work hard because it's now very very competitive... Even if you prefer to enter through the back door ie connection, it must be very strong.. As the phrase goes, who is your daddy grin

Nevertheless, I can tell you e&p companies still recruit based on merit but you need to get your resume across to HR by being CREATIVE...You need to do something different from general online submission... wink ... If your dream is IOC and independent or marginal field company comes your way, take it up and later work and pray your way into IOC.

I must acknowledge that our industry is not recruiting fresh graduates frequently unlike before...However, keep believing, be Street smart, build strong network and develop yourself.. .. grin

Bro independent or marginal field that will pay u N150k flat? No other benefit

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Celsony: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

wicked op

An Olymp trader.
Still learning the app sha...
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by qanda: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Total, NLNG, Exxon Mobil and NNPC graduate Entry job test Past Questions and Answers are available for download on Q and A App. Install the App from Playstore. Search for Q and A and install the first App from search result.
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Tloc(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Naughtysite:
Addax 17million pounds seriously. You mean Dangote is 500 times richer than Addax.

Many Nigerian politicians and former state Governors are worth more than 17million pounds individually.

Addax cannot be worth below 177 BILLION Pounds.

Read my lips.

Addax was bought by the Chinese a couple of years ago for about USD 8billion. It used to be a European coy.
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Maket: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2019
A 419 I am currently chatting with told me to pay 500k to get the job.
He as a senior officer is receiving 3milla every month.
If I pay the money I will be placed on 2milla per month.
Should I pay the money?

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by kernniejay(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Meaning their cleaners will be earning more than some bank workers that knot tie everyday like say they want to commit suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by kense88: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2019
bull33:
chevron or total for me anyday. baba answer my prayers
You can earn close to that when you work hard and smart. Serious shuttle drivers earn up to 10000 per day. Stop waiting oil companies to employ you
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by IamAlexander: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2019
EngrKem:

Bro independent or marginal field that will pay u N150k flat? No other benefit

That's for contract staff. Though there are some contract staff that earn more than that it depends on the company.

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2019
kernniejay:
Meaning their cleaners will be earning more than some bank workers that knot tie everyday like say they want to commit suicide.
Guy why are u wicked? this is fatality to all bankers
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2019
OP, do you know what $188,153 million yearly mean ??

Or you smoke wet weed this morning.

Doctors and scientists for abroad never see 188 million dollars yearly na oil field workers for naija don see am cheesy.

You for just increase am to $200 billion yearly naaa as you dey craze.
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2019
nwimo22:
which certificate are you talking about? Certificate from God?

Iwe ,cswipe iwi this are only for my feild much engr there are more

The first question u should ask is what can i offer this company what can u do

I studied much engr ...had everything to work in an oil company ...before dropping it ...my bro worked in nigeria , iraq , Iran , saudi and now usa . ..its easy to get in

But like most nigerians laziness is the problem

Ur degree is only a platform. To build ...when u present an open platform no body takes u serious

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by AlexJustin(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2019
I tells you. bit with God, nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by omojeesu(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2019
Come do multilevel network marketing and you will start earning fat too
max.com
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by vuc1(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2019
Why not use your brain and think outside the box and be your own oil company. This country has so much enslaved both the people and their brain.If only we can utilize a reasonable portion of our brain nobody will want to work for anybody

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by ofuonyebi: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2019
the problem with us as a nation is that theres too much corruption..

if only all these oil coys in nigeria, pay their normal taxes, 9ja will be richer than Britain that has no oil

but the reverse is the case....our economy is dead...while that of British booms!
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Heylius(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

wicked op

Baba teach me this ur hustle pls ...I'm a graduate wey don't find work taya help a bro
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by EngrKem: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2019
IamAlexander:

That's for contract staff. Though there are some contract staff that earn more than that it depends on the company.
And no way to negotiate for more pay even when you work in the dangerous offshore fields even outside the country for months without seeing ur family
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by lonelydora: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2019
adecz:
shocked shocked shocked

Which means that, a fresh
graduate who gets employment with
any of these companies, is sure of taking
home nothing less than N1,500,000.00
a month!!

Una want make the young man crase?

Better reduce it to $12,000.00 per year,
which is N350k per month first.

cool cool cool

There is tax. The figures are before tax. But the major 5 entry level takes home nothing less than 600k a month.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by EngrKem: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

Iwe ,cswipe iwi this are only for my feild much engr there are more

The first question u should ask is what can i offer this company what can u do

I studied much engr ...had everything to work in an oil company ...before dropping it ...my bro worked in nigeria , iraq , Iran , saudi and now usa . ..its easy to get in

But like most nigerians laziness is the problem

Ur degree is only a platform. To build ...when u present an open platform no body takes u serious
Pls be specific on the certifications and name them and where and how to obtain them. Pls and pls
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by PeacenLove2: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2019
banio:

There are lots of openings. But they prefer outsourcing 99% of the positions. If only government/ DPR wii make compulsory that anybody flying to offshore MUST be a staff. Then You will see that they will employ good hands.

I don't mind being outsourced to one of those oil Majors. The packages aren't so bad either.

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by SIRTee15: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cutting an Iroko tree with a razor blade.. if you know u know

Is it that difficult....
But the recruit anually....
Don't they....

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by enrichedmee(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

wicked op

Are you trading on binary options?
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Are there no British oil company in Nigeria? Why then do people say the Great Britain still controls Nigeria?
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2019
kernniejay:

chai
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by EngrKem: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2019
PeacenLove2:

I don't mind being outsourced to one of those oil Majors. The packages aren't so bad either.
Nigerians employers are greedy. They exploit th job seekers because of lack of jobs.
The packages are bad.
The employers will just be making 80% off u only to be gallivanting all over the world with fami thinking themselves rich and smart and lords

2 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
GavelSlam:

Of course, that's what a loser would say.

I don't need to convince you about anything.

You are already condemned to your position in life.

Bro, you have done well trying to encourage them and also saying the truth. But you will see that comments like yours attract little or no likes. But if you are pessimistic as many of them are, you will see them liking your comments.

Through this social media I have come to see why only few people are making it in Nigeria while majority are poor and jobless.

If you don't believe you can get job on merit and work towards it. Definitely you will not get it. The other day I was convincing and encouraging some of them here to apply for the last NNPC job openings. Many were discouraging themselves saying they have already selected people they need for the job through backdoors.

Most Nigerians like believing the bad news but always doubting GOODNEWS. God will deliver them when they are ready

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria / Which Are The Top 10 Law Firms In Nigeria? / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.