Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship (5054 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by LordsApostle: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Hello my fellow brothers and brethren.

Please, I'm tired of fvcking various girls, I have various call girls on my dail, and countless FWB, but I'm tired of living such a life... I feel lonely sometimes, I believe I need a serious relationship.
I happen to have a friend(we were initially FWB, but grew to love ourselves) I want to get serious with her as she understands me very well, the challenge is, she does runs; has some sugar daddy and all (all in a bid to pay her bills, as she literally caters for herself) I'm just tired..
Getting a nice calm chick that will understand me seem an impossible task!!! Port Harcourt chicks all done cast; u can rarely see any sensible girl in PH, almost all are into sex for money, and you can't get any head way with anyone at all.. Na wa oh!!!
I just tire.

Please I need serious advice from well meaning individuals please, serious advice pls will be appreciated. Thanks.

-Apostle of the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by xendra: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2019
LordsApostle:

Please, I'm tired of fvcking various girls, I have various call girls on my dail, and countless FWB, but I'm tired of living such a life... I feel lonely sometimes, I believe I need a serious relationship.
I happen to have a friend(we were initially FWB, but grew to love ourselves) I want to get serious with her as she understands me very well, the challenge is, she does runs; has some sugar daddy and all (all in a bid to pay her bills, as she literally caters for herself) I'm just tired..
Getting a nice calm chick that will understand me seem an impossible task!!! Port Harcourt chicks all done cast; u can rarely see any sensible girl in PH, almost all are into sex for money, and you can't get any head way with anyone at all.. Na wa oh!!!
I just tire.

Please I need serious advice from well meaning individuals please, serious advice pls will be appreciated. Thanks.

-Apostle of the Lord.

cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahaha I can't believe you finally admit
years aftercheesy cheesy

that's how all of you have made dumb boys loose their girlfriends because they didn't know you were speaking from a deep heart of loneliness.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by donbachi(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Which port harcourt girls?.when you were busy visiting all the ashawo houses from azikiwe/ust back gate to bolokiri,tank rumuodara to choba,ogbunabali to bundu waterside...wasted all night escoting ashawo girls at casablanca and getting consolation fvcks..you're here ranting.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by awa(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2019
You can become whoever you want to be
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by delishpot: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2019
Over used second hand man looking for a clean basket to dump his tainted waste. How a woman will be comfortable allowing a community penis penetrate her baffles me. Like chook, chook, chook everywhere and dump it in her pkekus. Go village and marry virgin. Most ex bed hoppers and present bed hoppers always use virgin wives to appease their sexual immorality gods. The virgin stays home to serve as shrine virgin aka wife, child bearer, cook, cleaner, order taker etc while the bed hopper aka husband keeps hopping from woman to woman.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by xendra: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:
Over used second hand man looking for a clean basket to dump his tainted waste. How a woman will be comfortable allowing a community penis penetrate her baffles me. Like chook, chook, chook everywhere and dump it in her pkekus. Go village and marry virgin. Most ex bed hoppers and present bed hoppers always use virgin wives to appease their sexual immorality gods. The virgin stays home to serve as shrine virgin aka wife, child bearer, cook, cleaner, order taker etc while the bed hoppers keep hoppi g from woman to woman.
as in ehn! this community preek still dey find decent girl ...SMH any decent girl wen this one chook( with all the wrong spirits he has been gathering) go turn automatic ashi.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Chubhie: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2019
LordsApostle:

I just tire.

-Apostle of the Lord.

That's a grave indictment on PH girls! This buhari economy self!
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by delishpot: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2019
xendra:
cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahaha I can't believe you finally admit
years aftercheesy cheesy

that's how all of you have made dumb boys loose their girlfriends because they didn't know you were speaking from a deep heart of loneliness.

Such is life. They come online to say men are trash, women ain't loyal etc causing many to dump love in favour of immorality. See now? Those he might have led astray may not know that he has repented o. They will in turn recruit new immoral generation.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Chubhie: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:
Over used second hand man looking for a clean basket to dump his tainted waste. How a woman will be comfortable allowing a community penis penetrate her baffles me. Like chook, chook, chook everywhere and dump it in her pkekus. Go village and marry virgin. Most ex bed hoppers and present bed hoppers always use virgin wives to appease their sexual immorality gods. The virgin stays home to serve as shrine virgin aka wife, child bearer, cook, cleaner, order taker etc while the bed hoppers keep hoppi g from woman to woman.
True that. This new trend is catching fire like crazy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by LordsApostle: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Chubhie:

That's a grave indictment on PH girls! This buhari economy self!
they have always been like that sir!!! That's what they are.
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Fuqman(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Trust me most players are lonely but won't admit it. Sometimes they see good loyal girls with not so good looking guys and they are like, "what the hell is she doing with that guy"? In all honesty, sometimes I strongly wish I can wake up with one girl everyday.. #Hashtag #Easterconfession.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

Lmao why evils cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Fuqman:
Trust me most players are lonely but won't admit it. Sometimes they see good loyal girls with not so good looking guys and they are like, "what the hell is she doing with that guy"? Trust me, sometimes I strongly wish I can wake up with one girl everyday.. #Hashtag #Easterconfession.

On point 100%.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by BLUEJAYY: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2019
All these guys who force themselves to be what they're not really have to rediscover themselves and reconsider their stance. You can't just choose to not be committed to a woman, it must be inherent in you, like your DNA.

I have an inherent and total fear for commitment. It's like a phobia. I know it too well and I'm totally okay with it and I accept it fully. It is who I am. I don't see it as a flaw, so I'm not going to try to change it. I'm not even considering marriage or kids. Yeah that's how chronic it is.

So, don't try to be like us, be yourself. You're allowed to explore as a young person bubbling with testosterone, and I like it that you've admitted to being lonely and wanting love and companionship.

So go ahead and find a good woman with whom you'll be happy with. Erase all the player thoughts and reach a compromise to be able to tolerate and trust her (I know it would be quite difficult having seen it all).

For people like us, our sanity lies in being 'lonely'. Commitment is only going to drive us nuts. I just can't do it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by catwalq(f): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
All these guys who force themselves to be what they're not really have to rediscover themselves and reconsider their stance. You can't just choose to not be committed to a woman, it must be inherent in you, like your DNA.

I have an inherent and total fear for commitment. It's like a phobia. I know it too well and I'm totally okay with it and I accept it fully. It is who I am. I don't see it as a flaw, so I'm not going to try to change it. I'm not even considering marriage or kids. Yeah that's how chronic it is.

So, don't try to be like us, be yourself. You're allowed to explore as a young person bubbling with testosterone, and I like it that you've admitted to being lonely and wanting love and companionship.

So go ahead and find a good woman with whom you'll be happy with. Erase all the player thoughts and reach a compromise to be able to tolerate and trust her (I know it would be quite difficult having seen it all).

For people like us, our sanity lies in being 'lonely'. Commitment is only going to drive us nuts. I just can't do it.

Is it just the act of commitment that scares you or the responsibilities of commitment.. I'm dying to know.
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by xendra: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2019
catwalq:

Is it just the act of commitment that scares you or the responsibilities of commitment.. I'm dying to know.
forget those excuse girllllll....their problem is deeper than they know/Are willing to admit.

the OP once thought like that cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by BLUEJAYY: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2019
catwalq:

I guess it's both. Though the fear might not be the same for both.

I mean everyone is responsible for something or someone and I'm not excluded. I have responsibilities I accept and handle perfectly well, but being responsible for someone in a committed relationship? I find it too much to bear and I'm not ashamed and it doesn't make me feel 'less of a man'.Whatever that means.

Concerning the act of commitment itself, I'm just not one who clings to a particular person nor feels the desire to make anyone SPECIAL to me. Matter of fact I don't have a particular 'best friend'. smiley Ironically, people always want to get closer to me and usually get totally disappointed when I don't show any 'special' interest.

I'm good with people and socializing isn't difficult for me but, I'm not going to take it any further than that, and I won't accept it if anybody wants to.

So like I said earlier, it's a little bit of both but in varying proportions. I've had a lot of FWBs and if any one of those were to be say... involved in an accident while visiting me, and I can do something to help? I'll totally take responsibility. That's like selfless service, to me. The responsibilities of a relationship are sort of obligatory and that puts me off.

So, you wanna psychoanalyse me or what?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by promzy15(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
My brother am in your shoe,
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by catwalq(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=BLUEJAYY post=7772
Concerning the act of commitment itself, I'm just not one who clings to a particular person nor feels the desire to make anyone SPECIAL to me. Matter of fact I don't have a particular 'best friend'. smiley Ironically, people always want to get closer to me and usually get totally disappointed when I don't show any 'special' interest.
I'm good with people and socializing isn't difficult for me but, I'm not going to take it any further than that, and I won't accept it if anybody wants to

So, you wanna psychoanalyse me or what? [/quote]

I guess I have my answer. And no I'm not trying to psychoanalyse you, just trying to understand you - more like profiling - because sometimes people don't really understand other people's viewpoint or mantras. My mention was an attempt to grasp yours.

Example,I might say I wanna deliver with CS but someone else who hears it will start going on about how its not womanly or natural and all other things in a bid to make me change my mind without understanding my WHY or think my reasons are unfounded.

Lemme not bore you though. Thanks for explaining. Happy Easter!!!
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by LordsApostle: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
BLUEJAYY:

. You're allowed to explore as a young person bubbling with testosterone, and I like it that you've admitted to being lonely and wanting love and companionship.

Bra, the problem is, I cannot see a decent girl for keeps, just wayward fellows... Wayward, absolute waywaedness. SMH!!!
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by millionboi2: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordsApostle:

I just tire.

-Apostle of the Lord.

hahahaha
Wat u are looking for no longer exist.

Thy are dsame everywhere xpt u Marry dem
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by millionboi2: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
xendra:
as in ehn! this community preek still dey find decent girl ...SMH any decent girl wen this one chook( with all the wrong spirits he has been gathering) go turn automatic ashi.....
wat abt d good spirit ones?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by catwalq(f): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordsApostle:

Bra, the problem is, I cannot see a decent girl for keeps, just wayward fellows... Wayward, absolute waywaedness. SMH!!!

I can see why finding a decent girl might be hard for you. What with your brash vocabulary.

Have you ever considered that maybe you kept meeting 'wayward' girls because you were actually looking for fun and you attracted them unconsciously seeing that you weren't really looking for anything serious and as such you weren't really screening them to see if you could settle with any of em? Like you probably didn't care about little red flags up until now,you just went with the flow?

Now that your eye have clear angry grin grin,just get back in the saddle and keep looking - this time for decent girls - they are everywhere. They just dont go around carrying placards with DECENT written of em!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by BLUEJAYY: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=catwalq post=77728674][/quote] I totally get your point. You're open-minded and rational. Happy holidays to you too.
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
if you're in the same shoe wit op, let's gather here for a selfie

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by BLUEJAYY: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordsApostle:

Oh well, I've never really taken sexual morality serious ( I only care about health status). Maybe it's because of my non-committal lifestyle. grin

But then, if you really need companionship, you've got to search for 'decent', loyal women then, whether that means leaving PH or anything.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
.. mann i'd love to trade places with your former life style..

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:
... hahhaah .. if that preek na 9 inches preek now ..

na you go wan die untop am

abeg make we hear word joor..

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fuqman:
Trust me most players are lonely but won't admit it. Sometimes they see good loyal girls with not so good looking guys and they are like, "what the hell is she doing with that guy"? In all honesty, sometimes I strongly wish I can wake up with one girl everyday.. #Hashtag #Easterconfession.
hiq sure are you that you wont get tired of her??
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by delishpot: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
biGDhAp:
... hahhaah .. if that preek na 9 inches preek now ..

na you go wan die untop am

abeg make we hear word joor..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by CoolJul: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordsApostle:

I just tire.

-Apostle of the Lord.

who cast the port harcourt chics? ...dem dem grand father?

u done cast dem finish u dey cry foul.

I tot some of u guys say singleness n or friends with benefits is d real deal.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by IamAlexander: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Every guy gets to this point in his life... It's called moment of truth... grin Anyway, OP me I won't condemn you but advise that you change your ways and develop self discipline....

Good luck!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught By His Brother Sneaking Into The House With Plus-Sized Lady At Night / What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? / Witches And Wizards Are After My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.