Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? (5055 Views)

Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy / What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 5:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Morning all,

Doctors and nurses in the house, please is there any drug I can take to prevent HIV, I mistakenly had a raw sexual romp yesterday?

I once read somewhere online that there's a drug one can take after doing it (long as it's not been up to 24 hours) to prevent HIV. Pls also kindly let me know where I can get it. Thanks as I await your replies.

Mods pls kindly move to the fp.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Enskynelson(m): 5:33am On Mar 11, 2022
See what few minutes of pleasure has caused you! Did you sleep very well this night?
As for your plea, I don't know the name.

6 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:
See what few minutes of pleasure has caused you! Did you sleep very well this night?
As for your plea, I don't know the name.

Yes. I slept like a baby — if you may know. I'm just trying to play safe. Anyway, thanks for your comment.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 5:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by YeyeGbami: 5:41am On Mar 11, 2022
You better report yourself to the hospital asap, condom dey there you no use. And don’t try to have sex with anyone until you confirm your status.

3 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2022
YeyeGbami:
You better report yourself to the hospital asap, condom dey there you no use. And don’t try to have sex with anyone until you confirm your status.

Sure, first thing this morning.

It was some kind of sex romp(permit me to use that word). I've never experienced it before. The girl wanted to kill me yesterday — from 8AM to 7PM. She only released me after she had her last squirt. It was after I left the hotel room that I came back to my senses.

This was our last chat the night before I met with her.

God pls forgive me and give me one more chance abeg. I no do sugar mummy again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Enskynelson(m): 5:55am On Mar 11, 2022
1a2bb:

Yes. I slept like a baby — if you may know. I'm just trying to play safe. Anyway, thanks for your comment.
It could have been avoided especially that it was not done under influence, under force. What lesson have you learned from this? Me I want to know.
The name is Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP). The pharmacist will know better. I however still maintain what I said earlier that all these could have been avoided. Cheers man.

4 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by elbukaze(m): 6:02am On Mar 11, 2022
PEP (Post Exposure Periphalysis)

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

It could have been avoided especially that it was not done under influence, under force. What lesson have you learned from this? Me I want to know.
The name is Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP). The pharmacist will know better. I however still maintain what I said earlier that all these could have been avoided. Cheers man.

Yes. This girl forced me to down 2 bottles of Heineken(I've never tasted alcohol prior to this), while she was busy smoking loud and ice.

I must be at the hospital before 8. My girl is a student nurse, I feel like letting it out to her, but I'm afraid I'll loose her trust.

I've learnt not to have unprotected sex and also avoid sugar mummy at all costs.

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by lifenajeje(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Don't know y I have a feeling that the screenshot reveals u are dating someone older than you .

Anyways .

It's called PEP( truvada( tenofovir/ emtricitabine ) is the branded name usually more expensive ... U can opt for the generic ( tenofovir/ lamivudine ) but u need to run HIV test first ..

If u can't get the drug holla at me ..

Am ur sure plug for

PEP, PrEP , Revive and other scarce drugs .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2022
elbukaze:
PEP (Post Exposure Periphalysis)

Thanks, man. Pls should I go to the Federal Medical Center (FMC) or can I get it in any hospital?

Is it free?
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Flexherbal(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2022
To the best of my knowledge there’s no drug as such, prevention and protection are the only options available for now.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2022
lifenajeje:
Don't know y I have a feeling that the screenshot reveals u are dating someone older than you .

Anyways .

It's called PEP( truvada( tenofovir/ emtricitabine ) is the branded name usually more expensive ... U can opt for the generic ( tenofovir/ lamivudine ) but u need to run HIV test first ..

Am ur sure plug for

Yes. She's 25 while I'm 22. I only wanted to sex chat her, never knew it could turn it something serious as this.

Pls will the expensive one be more effective cos I don't mind paying for it?
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Enskynelson(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2022
1a2bb:

Yes. This girl forced me to down 2 bottles of Heineken(I've never tasted alcohol prior to this), while she was busy smoking loud and ice.

I must be at the hospital before 8. My girl is a student nurse, I feel like letting it out to her, but I'm afraid I'll loose her trust.

I've learnt not to have unprotected sex and also avoid sugar mummy at all costs.
Now I know why u could sleep all night! You were simply naive to allow all these happen to you. I hope this your story doesn't go beyond this.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

Now I know why u could sleep all night! You were simply naive to allow all these happen to you. I hope this your story doesn't go beyond this.

I pray so, bro. Thanks for the word of encouragement.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by lifenajeje(m): 6:18am On Mar 11, 2022
1a2bb:

Yes. She's 25 while I'm 22. I only wanted to sex chat her, never knew it could turn it something serious as this.

Pls will the expensive one be more effective cos I don't mind paying for it?

They are both effective ..

U can WhatsApp

+2347030420150

In medicine brand name is more expensive because the have to recover the cost of product research and development , marketing and promotional cost etc ..

For example it's why Beecham amplicox
Is more expensive than any other manufacturers amplicox out there .

2 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by zexy2030(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Dm her digits to me. Let me help you.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2022
lifenajeje:

They are both effective ..

U can WhatsApp

+2347030420150

In medicine brand name is more expensive because the have to recover the cost of product research and development , marketing and promotional cost etc ..

For example it's why Beecham amplicox
Is more expensive than any other manufacturers amplicox out there .

Oh, ok. Kindly check your WhatsApp, I put a message across.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Wtf! grin So they like gbola that much?

4 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by hagjay(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2022
1a2bb:

Thanks, man. Pls should I go to the Federal Medical Center (FMC) or can I get it in any hospital?

Is it free?

Yeah its freee
Go to any government hostpital. Tell tgem to give you PEP that you might havr been exposed to hiv infection.
If you stay in ph, i can help you get it before today runs out
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2022
hagjay:

Yeah its freee
Go to any government hostpital. Tell tgem to give you PEP that you might havr been exposed to hiv infection.
If you stay in ph, i can help you get it before today runs out

Ok. I'm in Owerri. I should be on my way to F.M.C before 8. Thanks a lot.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by chatinent: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Visit a pharmacy (not a chemist) and ask for PEP (Post Exposure Periphalysis).

I think it's taken a pill daily...for the number of days prescribed by your physician.

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2022
chatinent:
Visit a pharmacy (not a chemist) and ask for PEP (Post Exposure Periphalysis).

I think it's taken a pill daily...for the number of days prescribed by your physician.

Ok. I'll do that. And would surely give you a feedback.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by advanceDNA: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2022
lifenajeje:

Anyways .

Am ur sure plug for

He already said so in his first comment that the woman is like a sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by BigDawsNet: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2022
1a2bb:
Pocohantas Ilegendd BigDawsNet SmellySperm chatinent Sapiosexuality ikillbrokehoes IshiLove Mummyfour Righteousness2

shocked

1 Like

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Mummyfour(f): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

shocked
Haaaaa!! Na wetin o.
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by BigDawsNet: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Mummyfour:
Haaaaa!! Na wetin o.

Mummyfour, you have four kids already?? awww ...God bless them all kiss

Help me advice this nigga
I don't know wot to say to him
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by shantti(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's post exposure prophylaxis, I've done it twice when my condom tore while having sex. The medication lasts for 1month

4 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Mummyfour(f): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Mummyfour, you have four kids already?? awww ...God bless them all kiss

Help me advice this nigga
I don't know wot to say to him
thanks for your early morning prayer on my children.
God bless you too bro and bless your children too.

Okay, I think our friend with the issue should definitely go to the hospital and ask for help.

The medics should be in a better position to advise him on what best to do.

And bros, avoid that lifestyle if you really want to live long enough to see your grandchildren.

@bigdawsnet, I try abi? grin
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2022
shantti:

It's post exposure prophylaxis, I've done it twice when my condom tore while having sex. The medication lasts for 1month

Ok. Will I pay for the medication? And will it protect me from testing positive?
Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2022
1a2bb:

Yes rush to any general hospital... Accident and emergency ward....

Explain to them that you had raw sex with a random girl in a party or so after you were drunk. Don't tell them you know the girl cuz they will ask you to bring her for testing before giving you the Pep drug.

You will buy card though....

You will take the drugs for 1month or so.... shocked. The drug get side effects like tiredness, dizzy etc.... depending on individual though

Don't waste time...the clock is ticking... must be done before the next 48 hours after the raw sex

4 Likes

Re: What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? by 1a2bb: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Mummyfour:
thanks for your early morning prayer on my children.
God bless you too bro and bless your children too.

Okay, I think our friend with the issue should definitely go to the hospital and ask for help.

The medics should be in a better position to advise him on what best to do.

And bros, avoid that lifestyle if you really want to live long enough to see your grandchildren.

@bigdawsnet, I try abi? grin

I've stopped it, ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? / Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)... / Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.