Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (90080 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Hector09(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2019
Poor man, never allowed ur wife to be the bread winner

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by greatbuc(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2019
Big gods yave finally gotten her number
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by iammo(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2019
The husband just joined teebillz club cry

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by mozel247: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2019
To stay humble when someone suddenly hit money and stardom is difficult. And to cope with such person by the partner is same.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by hollywater: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Fear Women when they are the breadwinner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by flyingdutchman(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2019
First, there was poverty. They managed anyway. Then came fame and influx of money. Only thing is that the serpent slipped in with the money.
Family + No money = Management and Blissful Ignorance

Family + Fame + Money = Loss of Family (Catalyst = Hidden character traits, social image consciousness, trendiness)

13 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by AngelicBeing: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them
Lol, this got me laughing grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by pappey3g: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2019
olujumoke indeed....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by handsomeyinka(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Amuocha: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Na Yoruba arrangement sad

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by yesloaded: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

Oga why all this?

I'm sure you never followed up her story

A responsible man should be able to cater for his family

From the story flying around, the guy was unable to cater for this gal which forced her to travel to Lagos state to hawk bread for survival.

she's a trained hair stylist but couldn't setup her business due to start up capital, she saved up some money and returned to Osun state to start her trade but not too long after setting up her shop, she's back to square 1 & had to return to Lagos, picked up her tray then begin to hawk hawk bread again

the said baby daddy has no handiwork because according to what we read, he don't own shop of his own but only assist his friend with aluminium fabrication trade.

Above all, am not trying to support the girl but I don't think its appropriate for you to hurl such insult on her person.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by seunmohmoh(f): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jieta: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

ha, where you take dey get this information from. man aproko

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Truthbites: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Nice name
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Mtmike(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Why can't we just mind our business...
Is your own home settled....that's even if you have one
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Neoteny(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Ah.

The talentless yeyebrity created out of thin air just to be propped up as some sort of worthless ornament fit for exploitation and now largely forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Mtmike(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Why can't we just mind our business...
Is your own home settled....that's even if you have one
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Meritocracy: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2019
It's not surprised, that's normal women way.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by babzo(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

"Mark your words"
[b][/b]

Are you God? Or even Prophet Samuel in the Bible.

Nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Pinkie2018(f): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you! I hope you know she's not seeing this? So save it

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2019
yesloaded:

Oga why all this?

I'm sure you never followed up her story

A responsible man should be able to cater for his family

So why didn’t she divorce him when she was a bread seller or he was catering for his family then?

Marriage is about helping each other, u are partners and if she gets better and leaves the man behind it will obviously not work and that’s what most people in her new found circle want and will begin to ridicule her husband as a nobody and she’s smbody now like it wasn’t God who did it for her.

Just look at 2face and Annie keeping it real and this Agege bread seller is already disgracing her hubby everywhere. Well I hope she has very valid reasons or she might regret sm of her actions later.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by oliidell(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2019
There's nothing there to show that they are divorced.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by MzTunechi(f): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2019
They were never married

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by olanshi: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2019

Oju eni ma la a ri too oo!

Love is NEVER enough

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by ChristineC: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2019
That's what happens when a woman earns more than a man. It is unnatural.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by BusinessHub1: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2019
CecyAdrian:
This op is high on expired drugs.

This decision is the best she has made since she got famous.
We are now wiser!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Kilode?! Why are Nigerians this way? Why take someone else's matter so personal? Bro, we would all live long if only we minded our business. Sometimes, not every article you read deserves a comment. Just read, digest and move on. Or are you related to the ex-husband in question?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by olusola200: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

May ur mouth not kill u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by yesloaded: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

So why didn’t she divorce him when she was a bread seller or he was catering for his family then?

Marriage is about helping each other, u are partners and if she gets better and leaves the man behind it will obviously not work and that’s what most people in her new found circle want and will begin to ridicule her husband as a nobody and she’s smbody now like it wasn’t God who did it for her.

Just look at 2face and Annie keeping it real and this Agege bread seller is already disgracing her hubby everywhere. Well I hope she has very valid reasons or she might regret it sm of her actions later.
bro, read the rest of my quote
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by cruxmeggido(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2019
On top another person matter. Person wey no know say u exist.
Na wa o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by AntiWailer: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2019
Foolish and lazy men complain of being house husband.

I still wonder wat that means.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) / Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.