Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (90079 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

So why didn’t she divorce him when she was a bread seller or he was catering for his family then?

Marriage is about helping each other, u are partners and if she gets better and leaves the man behind it will obviously not work and that’s what most people in her new found circle want and will begin to ridicule her husband as a nobody and she’s smbody now like it wasn’t God who did it for her.

Just look at 2face and Annie keeping it real and this Agege bread seller is already disgracing her hubby everywhere. Well I hope she has very valid reasons or she might regret it sm of her actions later.
But they are not married na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2019
ChristineC:
That's what happens when a woman earns more than a man. It is unnatural.
is alakija not richer than her husb Or will u turn down a job paying higher than ur husn

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by etrouble: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

God will definitely make that your fame burn in flame. Oloriburku omo ale.

You are right my guy these hoes ain't loyal. Majority of them are street whores. However, in few occasions it is weak and insecured husbands that are unnecessarily jealous, fearful and insecured of their wives' success. So, we are not sure of what happened in this instance. Fame comes with bags of troubles especially for someone and her illiterate husband who never expected it.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Oshin56(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
If guy was the one that divorced a woman that struggle with him now NL ladies will have burst this place calling guys different names, Someone will now say that love exist there's nothing like love again in this generation the only thing a guy need is to hustle and make money to live a better life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Xisnin(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:
never put your trust on women, the best is to cheat on them
So cheating on her will stop him from being an Okada rider?
The man is a fool and will be back to sqaure one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2019
charliboy654:

But they are not married na

So why did she change her name also Abi she doesn’t like her father’s name again?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by tejiri4(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2019
I rather give birth to a male than female.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by DeeInspired: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Even this “miss bread hawker” proofs me right.

Guys, please leave love let us HUSTLE HARD!
BRO i swear Na ur comment make sense pass �

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by olajide8(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:
Sad news for Olajumoke's fans as the model you know as lajumoke Orisaguna is no more! She now goes by the name Olajumoke Chris,

We are someone sure Chris is not her father's name but since she needed a male sounding name as a last name and also a trendy sounding name to go with her new brand she has chosen to be called, Olajumoke Chris for now.

You will recall that Olajumoke and her (now ex) husband ran into a rancour into who is the boss of their home and how Olajumoke has turned him into a house husband.

https://www./2019/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-officially-divorces-her-husband-changes-last-name-to-chris.html

That is a woman life for you
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by LyfeJennings(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:
See this foolish bread seller wey God helped to fame, one marketer don dey fvck you now you think you can jilt someone who suffered with you, i even heard the guy was the one who bought her the tray she used to hawk bread. Let me tell you something Orisaguna or what that fvck name your useless papa name is..... You are going into oblivion soon. Mark my words ashawo, omo ale jatijati.

Guys you can now see these useless hoes aint loyal , as a matter of fact they are going to leave you for a rich guy as soon as they are above you!

Ask yourself, Tee-bliz no try for that ashawoo smelling pvsy called Tiwa? Now it is Orisadasewo JumoDO .

No need to abuse her. It was bound to happen from the very day her life changed. They must have been patching things up to take this long for her to divorce the guy. Fame like wealth comes with a price. A very big one at that. Abeg keep ur curses into ur pocket cos e no fit work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Kyase(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Oga drabeey chillcheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by otunbadan(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:

My amazement is that this statement had likes
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by sophy17(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

What a senseless post!!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Countersam(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Kingpunter:
Sad news for Olajumoke's fans as the model you know as lajumoke Orisaguna is no more! She now goes by the name Olajumoke Chris,

We are someone sure Chris is not her father's name but since she needed a male sounding name as a last name and also a trendy sounding name to go with her new brand she has chosen to be called, Olajumoke Chris for now.

You will recall that Olajumoke and her (now ex) husband ran into a rancour into who is the boss of their home and how Olajumoke has turned him into a house husband.

https://www./2019/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-officially-divorces-her-husband-changes-last-name-to-chris.html

Whatever the reason for the split, this is bad. Bad publicity. Bad example. ....

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Xisnin(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

So why didn’t she divorce him when she was a bread seller or he was catering for his family then?

Marriage is about helping each other, u are partners and if she gets better and leaves the man behind it will obviously not work and that’s what most people in her new found circle want and will begin to ridicule her husband as a nobody and she’s smbody now like it wasn’t God who did it for her.

Just look at 2face and Annie keeping it real and this Agege bread seller is already disgracing her hubby everywhere. Well I hope she has very valid reasons or she might regret it sm of her actions later.

Shame on you for bringing the irresponsible 2face into this discussion.
I am sure the baby mamas he deceived think differently.

The useless husband was not living with her before her fame because the
woman has to go to Lagos to struggle to feed herself.
But he wanted to become "the man" after her fame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by emerged01(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2019
People just cant obey the simple instruction,"don't judge". Everyone is criticizing the jumoke,what if the husband is the problem?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Xisnin(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2019
Centcanada:
I talk am. Being famous at times is bad. Upon her forming that she doesn't have any beef with the husband, now breeze just blown and the anus of the famous fowl just open. Bet me, she is going to regret it. My guy no vex just go ahead with your life.

Stop watching too much Nollyhood movies.
People divorce and live happily after all the time.
The only one who regret it are the abusive spouse who are angry that their slaves escaped.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Countersam(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Just two days ago I was brainstorming with my cousin. Told him a lot of women marry for just 3reasons; footing her bills, child bearing and a cover/protection. Give a woman power, money and fame and see her ditch marriage.

Women don’t love naturally, maybe in the olden days, it doesn’t work anymore. Your family background, fame, name or weight of account balance determines the level of love you get.

Simple... Guys just need hustle hard and when the hustle pay remember not to fall mugu for no bitch.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Realbelieveer(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Eleyi ti ya weray Lori problem ti ko kan.. Oloribu
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by don4real18(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2019
CecyAdrian:
This op is high on expired drugs.

This decision is the best she has made since she got famous.
Why?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Lovelyn451(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Bush girl needed a trendy sounding name...ah no fit laff abeg

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:

I have known this from my early days bro. Any woman below u doesn’t really love u she just loves ur money or status. The gals that are actually below u and genuinely love u are extinct or maybe 3%.

Right from my early skol days I only date gals on same level or above me and smtmes slightly below me cos their love isn’t about material benefits. U see the rest that are wey below u are confused lovers and once they see smtn bigger or achieve sm level of success their heads spins and they start to misbehave like people who have never seen money before. I only date them for fun and nothing more cos they don’t understand real love only material love and their real self doesn’t come out till they get sm opportunity to display their real bad behavior.

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by deavicky(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Deborachi:
They were never married before undecided
I yam not undastandin. What were they doing together in one room for years. Also why didn't she move before now? If she had remained a bread seller l, would she had left her him?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by omoagbeke(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Chai! people can vex o! JUMODO bawo?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
I wish them the very best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
BusinessHub1:

I have known this from my early days bro. Any woman below u doesn’t really love u she just loves ur money or status. The gals that are actually below u and genuinely love u are extinct or maybe 3%.

Right from my early skol days I only date gals on same level or above me and smtmes slightly below me cos their love isn’t about material benefits. U see the rest that are way below u are confused lovers and once they see smtn bigger or achieve sm level of success their heads spins and they start to misbehave like people who have never seen money before. I only date them for fun and nothing more cos they don’t understand real love only material love and their real self doesn’t come out till they get sm opportunity to display their real bad behavior.

Dating a gal way below u is tricky cos u can’t predict her true intentions and attitude. Tho sm are genuinely good

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by zuchyblink(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Women are the greatest Politicians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by immanuelmustafa(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2019
Ola divorce what... When dem marry sef

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Fadomero:

Only a weak man cheat on his wife....

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Sad as this may sound, a lot of our women are just putting up with us cos dey got no choice. Make them financially independent and watch them evaporate before ur very eyes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by bamasite(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Mtcheeeew
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris by SoNature(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Drabeey:

Uncle, please stop ranting.
Have you not heard before that life is unfair?
Nobody owes anyone anything.
That you are nice to someone is not a guarantee that they will be nice to you in return.
In the words of Justin Bieber, "It's a cruel world."
The earlier everyone understands this, the better for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) / Finally: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Revealed Why His Wife Divorced Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.