Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers (19183 Views)

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by leofab(f): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fowls
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by Icon79(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
That wouldn't surprise me at all. Like I have been telling the sheeple, now that his re-election has been secured, PMB would begin to treat the likes of Tinubu and Osinbajo like the true slaves they are. And I won't be surprised if they either impeach Osinbajo or create some "accident" for him very soon. All you children of Afonja can serve them all you want but Hausa - Fulani cabals don't play with power.

O pari

hisexcellency34:
Ahmad Lawan will win Senate President
Femi Gbajabiamila Will Lose terribly as Speaker
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by Ellie01: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/04/insight-into-buharis-twin-dinner-with-lawmakers/

HE BUHARI HAS SUCCEEDED TO EMASCULATE THE JUDICIARY, I PRAY THE LEGISLATURE WILL NOT GRANT HIM THE WISH TO PUT NIGERIA N NIGERIANS UNDER HIS WILLS AND CAPRICES.
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by israelmao(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lobbying and largesse are two inseparable entities.
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by Sabaru21(m): 5:00am On Apr 22, 2019
rainmoredays:
Bukhara

lol Buhari is derived from the city called Bukara( imam Bukhari birth place)..so if you say Bukhari it means person from Bukara...

But the Hausa people,cos its tough in their tongue,they just shortcut it to Buhari
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2019
I stopped reading when the writer said Lasun of the PDP defeated Muguno APC...Lasun has never been a PDP member.
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by Thobby02lawbar(f): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Me I don't understand why he kept spelling Buhari wrongly. Well I guess he's scared of what may happen later. But then good one
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by JerryJJZ(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
I wonder who is General "Bukhara" the OP is always referring to....
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Why is President Buhari's name spelled Bukhara all through the post?
Re: Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers by modupe2: 5:46am On May 04, 2019
Correct..... Customer dada ni........Gbaja is a regular customer, he's used to losing
hisexcellency34:
Ahmad Lawan will win Senate President
Femi Gbajabiamila Will Lose terribly as Speaker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment / Governor Abiodun Suspends Abudu-Balogun Over Alleged Sexual Harassment / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.