Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE (3499 Views)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
See below. Zoom and read it first, then...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
That picture above is worth more than gold. If I explain what is inside that picture, you'll be wowed and inspired. Zoom and properly see what is written on it.

Now, do you want me to explain the pyramid? All men deserve to know this. It will change your life forever. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by ifex370(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
iLegendd:
That picture above is worth more than gold. If I explain what is inside that picture, you'll be wowed and inspired. Zoom and properly see what is written on it.

Now, do you want me to explain the pyramid? All men deserve to to this. It will change your life forever.

Please go ahead. I'm interested.
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
We need to see more hands before we start.
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by skono(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by IamPlato(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
iLegendd:
We need to see more hands before we start.
Let Me Guess, this One Is Worth 50k because We Cant Find It Anywhere In The Universe
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
explain boss
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by starstaz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Now, do you want me to explain the pyramid? All men deserve to know this. It will change your life forever. Trust me.

Let me subscribe to this yours idea. Beautiful indeed.
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by adeboi1: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
boss start the explanation i want to learn from it

1 Like

Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Anticipating
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by iLegendd(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
I realized adding numbers to the pyramid will make for an easy explanation. I'll start from 1 to 15.

I'll give you examples of men who followed the pyramid, men who jumped around the pyramid and how they all ended up. Trangression of the law of the pyramid of greatness IS DANGEROUS.

Also, you'll discover the place I am on the pyramid and the place you are.

If you follow this pyramid as your grow into old age, you'll never regret. This pyramid is a guide to keeping you on track and living an accomplished life before age 60 or at most, 65.

Sadly, I won't explain it today because of an entanglement I have with something else tonight, but be rest assured this thread won't be abandoned.

Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by immacul6(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ok
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by Meel: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2019
would love to learn
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
I thought typing would be done in one sitting, but no. I typed half today and will finish it tomorrow, then post post all at once next tomorow.

Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by adeboi1: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2019
iLegendd:
I thought typing would be done in one sitting, but no. I typed half today and will finish it tomorrow, then post post all at once next tomorow.

Stay tuned.

Pls Don't forget this post
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2019
I haven't forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by adeboi1: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2019
iLegendd:
I haven't forgotten.

Okay boss
Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by olumike001(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Will be waiting

Re: MEN'S Pyramid Of Greatness — What All Men Must Know Else Live In Regret —PICTURE by ambitiouschap17: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
iLegendd:
I haven't forgotten.
I don't think so.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Mess Right Now / Top 10 Ways To Charm A Woman / For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.