Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* (1222 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Things Men Must Know In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Chokolee(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
I think Everyone might have Read about Mothers and
Girls.. It's time to learn something about Men:
A Boy/Man is one of the most beautiful Creations of
God !!
He starts compromising at very tender age
He sacrifices chocolates for his sister ♥ Later He sacrifices his Love for just a smile on
his parents face ♥
He sacrifices his Love for his wife and Children
by working Late nights ♥
He Builds their future by taking loans from Banks
and then repaying them for the Life time... Thus he sacrifices his full youth for his wife and
children
without any complain.. ♥
Believe me He struggles a lot but still has to hear
the Music (Scolding) of Mother, wife and his Boss..!!
Yet every mother, wife and Boss tries to have control over him !!
Finally His Life ends up by compromising for others
happiness. He is that Creature of God who no one can
compete with.
Respect Every Boy/Man in your Life. You will never
know what He has sacrificed for you..♥ Just Extend your hand when he needs it...!!
Boys/men also have Emotions....... .MUCH
RESPECT..Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by uboma(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ op, thats a good one. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by cindyrella(f): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2012
Chokolee: without any complain.. ♥

You must be excluding the male population in the romance section then.
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Mynd44: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2012
ogugua88:

That will get some tongues wagging (if they can decipher it)
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Chokolee(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2012
ogugua88:

Der re included..though male folks on NL re one of the same kind...i dunno
Mynd_44:
That will get some tongues wagging (if they can decipher it)
Sure they will cos of d little obcurity init...|Most times i read it,i always feel it doesnt apply to all:
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by nell07(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
good one 'spoon' of God..
Tho no one definition appplies to alll men..or all women for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Soocool1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
@op, good write up but it does not apply to all men sha.

1 Like

Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
The most beautiful write up I have ever read.

1 Like

Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Flashaldrin(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Op, well done but most of those are not true for most men.
Womanhood rockssssss big time, e no easy.
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
^^
where the eff have you been?
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Flashaldrin(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
where the eff have you been?
been busy bro, exam's next week, i no wan carry last wink cheesy
you were scarce yourself a little while ago though you sound a bit more intelligent now, wah happened?? undecided
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Shugamania(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nice piece, op. At least i know a few guys like this.

Flashaldrin:
you were scarce yourself a little while ago though you sound a bit more intelligent now, wah happened?? undecided
Lol.. Is that you on ur profile? Ekugbadun o
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Flashaldrin(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Shugamania: Nice piece,

Lol.. Is that you on ur profile? Ekugbadun o
lol, make i flex water bath small naa
there's room fo two incase. . . wink
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Shugamania(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
Enjoy jare..
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Flashaldrin(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
Shugamania: Enjoy jare..
ok your loss. . .
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Shugamania(f): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
ok your loss. . .
Lol, loss say i miss soaking in bathbucket? ok jare, my loss tongue
Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by DICKtator: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
@op: nice one. It is high time we Menfolks got appreciated.
So touching!!!
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Time To LEARN About Men*must Read For Ladies* by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
I decided to enjoy my holidays without NL

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Her......? / I'm In A Dilema / Critical Signs Of Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.