Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (29767 Views)

Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by farem: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Show more respect to Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan tells Omokri
Monday, April 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Goodluck Jonathan with Reno Omokri.

By Adesina Michael

Former presidential aide and staunch critics of the APC led administration, Reno Omokri, has revealed that ex-president Goodluck Jonathan called him and appealed to him to show more respect and kindness to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that Jonathan and the People’s Democratic Party lost to the All progressives congress and President Buhari in 2015, in an historic presidential election which saw an incumbent president defeated for the first time in the history of democratic rule in post-colonial Nigeria.

It was also reported that Jonathan congratulated Buhari while the announced result was 14,932,385 to the 12,638,310 votes scored by Jonathan with only Borno state result waiting to be announced.

Reno Omokri who served as the official spokesman to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has now described him as the most humble man he has ever encountered.

In a statement he issued, Omokri stated: “I just don’t know how God created Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I have never met a man, whether Pastor, Imam or Pope, with as much humility as former President Jonathan. He called me and appealed to me to show more respect and kindness to President Buhari. Would Buhari do that to him or Obj or IBB?”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/04/22/show-more-respect-to-buhari-goodluck-jonathan-tells-omokri/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Despite all what Buhari and his APC clowns did to him, he still holds no grudges against them.

Goodluck Best Democratic President Nigeria ever had

I Respect this Man!

I'm first to comment for the first time this year and it's my Birthday! Hallelujah!!!

270 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by checkolatunji: 6:47am On Apr 23, 2019
No need GEJ, he should continue

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Tezboi(m): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Buhari o, omokri o, Jonathan o, u re all mad.
Woke up dis morning, dnt even wat to do wif my life
I am fvcking jobless & pple wif 100million minimum balance re playing politics wif our life. TFU

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by InaNla(f): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Useless advise

Buari is a wicked jihadist cum economic terrorist.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by gospi: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2019
A female home tutor is needed at 5th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.

I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should Whatsapp me on 08160903487.

5 Likes

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Kpilo101: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by IvarTheTerrible: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy

"Silence is the best answer for a fool"

LOL. I enjoy how the Buhari Government completely ignores FFK, Reno and Fayose.

Frustrated Fayose to a point that he was almost begging Buhari to at least acknowledge his Sallah greetings grin

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Benekruku(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Reno should please come to Nigeria

Buhari wants to tell him something.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by wakes: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Elder state manly

1 Like

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Emycord: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2019
does he even deseve respect ? buhari has no respect at all

5 Likes

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by lormama: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2019
GEJ man of the people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by marvel2011(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2019
farem:

By Adesina Michael

Former presidential aide and staunch critics of the APC led administration, Reno Omokri, has revealed that ex-president Goodluck Jonathan called him and appealed to him to show more respect and kindness to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that Jonathan and the People’s Democratic Party lost to the All progressives congress and President Buhari in 2015, in an historic presidential election which saw an incumbent president defeated for the first time in the history of democratic rule in post-colonial Nigeria.

It was also reported that Jonathan congratulated Buhari while the announced result was 14,932,385 to the 12,638,310 votes scored by Jonathan with only Borno state result waiting to be announced.

Reno Omokri who served as the official spokesman to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan has now described him as the most humble man he has ever encountered.

In a statement he issued, Omokri stated: “I just don’t know how God created Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I have never met a man, whether Pastor, Imam or Pope, with as much humility as former President Jonathan. He called me and appealed to me to show more respect and kindness to President Buhari. Would Buhari do that to him or Obj or IBB?”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/04/22/show-more-respect-to-buhari-goodluck-jonathan-tells-omokri/

Timely advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by InaNla(f): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

We all know the activities of the tyrant

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by geunik(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Not unexpected anyway
Check my signature if you are a student
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by zoedew: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Makes no meaning though because Reno does not get through to Buhari! Reno overtime demeaned himself in his bid to do so!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Emycord: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

i thought buhari is all powerful let him travell and catch him there now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Endougs(m): 6:52am On Apr 23, 2019
ccc
Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by zoedew: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
cheesy

"Silence is the best answer for a fool"

LOL. I enjoy how the Buhari Government completely ignores FFK, Reno and Fayose.

Got to a point that Fayose got tired and was almost begging Buhari to respond to his Sallah greetings grin

Exactly my point! The trio of infamy will be hard put to admit the obvious!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by backnbeta(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Buhari is too much of a tyrant to respect himself, not to talk of respecting anyone else! Meanwhile,is Nairaland directly promoting sports betting?

6 Likes

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2019
farem:

By Adesina Michael

I thought they said this slowpoke is a pastor.

So a pastor does not know he should honor dignitaries?
Reno Omokri is a scammer , obviously!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Carlyboi(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2019
The fact that Buhari decided not to probe or unnecessarily hound the most important members of GEjs Team despite their mindless looting show a high Level of magnanimity oh his part take it or leave it. iPhone 6,64gb for sale. Price:55k Location:ib city if interested pm it’s in a perfect working condition!

3 Likes

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by Neoteny(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2019
InaNla:
Useless advise

Buari is a wicked jihadist cum economic terrorist.

We understand your pains

Your retinue of sugar daddies are looking at lean pockets, placing you and your wonderment far lower in their scales of preference.

Las las you won't be alright.

14 Likes

Re: Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri by changeze: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall / FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.