Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks) (1399 Views)

Femdom, Bdsm, Pegging / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks) by Lleigh(f): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Title: The Lekki Club (previously called The Club on nairaland)

Genre: Erotica and BDSM.

Book description.
A closet male sexual submissive. An unexpected encounter.  Can he embrace what he truly is in Nigeria?

Remi Olapade is single and enjoying his time mingling with his multiple casual hookups, after the breakdown of his engagement to society girl Janet.

An unexpected invitation to the ultra-secretive ‘Lekki Club’ leads to a summons to Room 3, where he meets the mysterious Eve.

Eve strips and chips away at the walls he has put up to fool others. Slowly she gets him to admit who he really is and embrace what he truly wants.

Can Remi be brave enough in Nigeria to accept what he has been hiding all along from his previous conquests and hookups?

Can Remi convince the mysterious Eve to leave Room 3 and take their relationship into the real world?

Is Remi ready to stop pretending and give up his other women for Eve?

If you like sizzling sex scenes, raw emotions and bondage, then The Lekki Club is for you.

The Lekki Club is an erotic story of love, loss, the supernatural, life changing mistakes and redemption.

Download the full version of The Lekki Club to find out if Remi is brave enough to come out of the closet.

Click on the link below for the first four chapters for free.

The full book is 1000 naira.

https://okadabooks.com/user/Lleigh

Please help me and leave a review.

Thank you L Leigh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks) by Lleigh(f): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is So Troublesome / Ladies !!! Help Me Out / I Ran Home To Take My Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.