Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (41850 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by bamasite(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
The girl is the definition of worwor
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by TemmyT002(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
charliboy654:
So the lady use and dumped him after he gave her his body.
See her mouth, she obviously knows how to suck dîck.

Na so Nigeria girls dey talk.
Nigeria girl: can't believe u used n dumped me after I gave u my body.
Me: na firewood I give u?
grin angry grin grin
Nawa o
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:
The guy couldn't get enough if the girl, he was devastated afterwards

It's not about getting enough of the girl, it's about white entitlement. His ego can't get over the fact that a black girl had the nerve to dump him. That's how they think.
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by khiaa(f): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
selemo:
Why is this handsome white guy dying for this ugly nigger.. grin

There is nothing handsome about that man.
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
queeniepresh:
This one is by force cheesy cheesy. She must have been really good on him grin

No, it's just his ego.
Re: Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
khiaa:

It's not about getting enough of the girl, it's about white entitlement. His ego can't get over the fact that a black girl had the nerve to dump him. That's how they think.

its really f**ked up then

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.