Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. (22286 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why is it that people always fail to learn? grin Why is it that boys don't always think properly when it comes to this thing called love? Let me tell you something, romance, sex and getting into a relationship are overrated. They are not bad but they are overrated.

If you are not rich and you are training a girl through school, feeding her and making sure she is okay financially because you think you will marry her, you are a big f00l. Even if she told you that she loves you and will marry you, you are still a big f00l. What is the guarantee that she will marry you at the end? Does she not have a father? He who gives birth to a child must train the child.

If you are an undergraduate, you got a girlfriend and you are spending your pocket money on your girlfriend to make her comfortable and even meeting her financial needs, you are a f00l. Does she not have a father? Can't she go and hustle? Why must you take up the role of her father? Is her father not a man?

If you defer your admission because you want to use the tuition fee your father gave you to pay the tuition of your broke girlfriend, you are a f00l and you have selfishly made your father a scapegoat who has indirectly and unwillingly taken up the responsibility of your girlfriend's father. If you defer your admission so that you can hustle to pay her school fees and yours, you are a f00l. Why don't she hustle instead? What happened to her father?

If she says "no sex till marriage" and you agree or can't at least say "no spending till marriage," you are a f00l. If she says that she is afraid of getting used, are you not afraid of getting used? grin If she does it for religious reasons, you close your wallet for sacred reasons. grin

If as a young man, you haven't established yourself but you have a girlfriend and you are spending a large part of the money you are making on your girlfriend, you are a f00l. Can't you leave out a relationship for now and establish yourself? Won't you still see women after you have made it? Where is it written that you must marry that particular girl? Girls plenty. Wake up!

If you borrow and go into debt because you want to please your girlfriend, you are a f00l. If you shoulder the financial responsibility of your girlfriend and her family, you are a f00l. Can't she hustle? Can't her father hustle? Is he not a man? Can't her mother hustle?

If you think it's your responsibility to spend on her, her siblings and parents, because you are the boyfriend, you are a f00l? Where is it written that you are the one to spend on her? Where?

If your good mother is sick and you are splashing money on a girlfriend, you are a f00l?

If you got a well paying job after you graduated and you think it's the right time to get a girlfriend to spend and build a family, you are a f00l. What if they sack you tomorrow? Why not save, invest and grow a business?

Seriously, when growing up, boys are usually brainwashed by society through the media and romance novels that love exists and it's a must have. Boys fall for this brainwashing and project this ideal called love on girls. Boys love ideally. Girls don't fall for this brainwashing because they know, by their nature, that they are not messing around with a broke man therefore the love the media is portraying can't be true. Nothing like "for better for worse" with girls as long as a higher bidder is available.

The result of this is that in the field of relationships, boys become the fools and make themselves available to the manipulation of girls. Boy are drunk on an illusion called love while girls are realistic from day one. In a university for example, what do most broke and struggling girls do? They, in addition to other hustles, enter a relationship with one mumu and they cunningly heap their financial burdens on the mumu. "please I have a problem. I am stranded and I need a phone. Just give me part of money and I will complete the remaining" this simply means "I want you to singlehandedly get me a new phone." Most of these boys do not know that their princess is hopping from one dick to the other gathering money and at the end of the day, they will go to the highest bidder.

One thing boys must realise is that, just like true friendship, true love doesn't exist. Girls will only love you on two conditions: 1) you have plenty money to spend on them, 2) you show a great potential to acquire plenty money in the nearest future(this is why, in many universities, medical students have the most attention from girls compared to students of "lesser" courses, this why talented soccer youngsters get the attention of girls). If these two things are lacking, no girl will want to spend her life with you no matter how handsome or morally upright you are. Am I saying that girls should marry broke boys? No! All I am saying is that boys should realise that they are not in the equation of anything except when they can provide. All your sacrifices for her in the past mean nothing if you are broke. If you know, you know.

Even if you saw her through school and gave out one of your kidneys to save her life, she will still leave when you don't have money and you show no potential to acquire plenty cash anytime soon. So boys should stop this thing called love and relationship and focus on building and establishing themselves. When you have made it, you can pick a wife. Girls plenty. Don't look for the one that loves you, look for the one that can be a good mother and wife. You have not missed anything if you didn't date in your teenage years and early twenties so spend your vibrant years building up yourself, working on yourself and financially establishing yourself instead of finding one entitled princess and spending on her in the name of a relationship. True love doesn't exist. Sex, romance and getting into a relationship are overrated. Nothing dey there.

... to be continued.

194 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
... continued

There is a time for everything. Common sense says that, as a man, you should build yourself first and when you are okay, you can settle down in marriage. Hollywood love stories will dictate that love and relationships are okay even when you are 13. What misplacement of priority! At a very young age when you should building yourself, the search for "the one" with whom you will spend the rest of your life with is unnecessary, overrated and overly romanticised. It's a stupid fad.

The reason why true love and true friendship exist only in movies and novels is because in fantasy land, it is easy to write and think away challenges and you can orchestrate events to be convenient and have a happy ending. In real life, you can't do that. Love and friendship are easy during childhood and teenage periods because challenges are not there yet and mummy and daddy are taking care of everyone. When life starts happening, you will see that it's everyman for himself. Life is not easy. Some would have cried "but he was my friend and I did a lot for him. Why did he betray me?" or "after all I did for her, how could girlfriend abandon me when I needed her support?" what is happening? Life has happened. If you don't know these things, you will be played like a fool and you might lose a lot. If you know, you know.

You won't miss anything if you spend your teenage years and early twenties building up yourself and you marry later. So forget girls and work on yourself. Anytime you are ready to marry, there will always girls that are available. Stop wasting your fresh years on one girl that won't even be there when you go broke. Is it written anywhere that you must be in a relationship in your teenage years and early twenties?

Young boys, build yourself. Wake up.

143 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Preshy561(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
I know it must be about women.
Tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
nigerian men have been pussified by nigerian women.

If you like preach from morning to night some guys here even after reading will still sell their soul and ambition just for a glimpse of what is under her pants.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:
nigerian men have been pussifield by nigerian women.

If you like preach from morning to night some guys here even after reading will still sell their soul and ambition just for a glimpse of what is under her pants.
Don't mind them. If they don't receive validation from that pretty girl, their self-esteem drops. They are busy looking for "the one" when they should be working on themselves.

45 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Tueh
Tueh.

22 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by LarryBee1k: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Preshy561(f): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Tueh.
Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Tueh!!
(Tueh!!!)100

58 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Preshy561(f): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Martinez39:
(Tueh!!!)100
(Tufia tururu)10000000

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

(Tufia tururu)10000000

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by mikejj(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Those two up there spitting up and dan..go get a room pls and help your self...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
sadly, these fools are needed in this world so real men and them cannot be confused with one another.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by cyprus000: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
I've never had a girlfriend nor even found it necessary, and my ggz consider me weird. this is not to say I'm a neophyte in the game; heck, I can't count the plethora of galz I've flowed, only for my interest to douse subsequently cos I don't want to hurt anyone with my stolidity toward romance.

I've got a projection for my future, and I'm yet to achieve it; thus, can't waste effort on triviality on the most abused term called love.
the truth is that; the present mentality of an average Nigerian woman, is pernicious to the progress of one seeking to establish himself(a poisoning discrepancy between them and their European counterparts). I'm not saying it to disparage them, but it's simply the palpable truth.
they present themselves as liability to be serviced by the highest bidder and it's a pitiable situation, an ignominious one at that.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by emmancipated(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
op is really on point. I'm the type of guy that can do you a huge favour without expecting something in return but unfortunately I cut across most females as that stingy guy and I love that feeling grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
cyprus000:
I'm in my twenties and I've never had a girlfriend nor even found it necessary, and my ggz consider me weird. this is not to say I'm a neophyte in the game; heck, I can't count the plethora of galz I've flowed, only for my interest to douse subsequently cos I don't want to hurt anyone with my stolidity toward romance.

I've got a projection for my future, and I'm yet to achieve it; thus, can't waste effort on triviality on the most abused term called love.
the truth is that; the present mentality of an average Nigerian woman, is pernicious to the progress of one seeking to establish himself(a poisoning discrepancy between them and their European counterparts). I'm not saying it to disparage them, but it's simply the palpable truth.
they present themselves as liability to be serviced by the highest bidder and it's a pitiable situation, an ignominious one at that.

no offense but are you even attracted to women?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Love is like an illusion

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, these fools are needed in this world so real men and them cannot be confused with one another.

They end up breeding more of their kind.
They multiply and elect themselves into public office and make shitty policies.
We need only real men so that in the end, men are real men.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Tueh.

Stop quoting e-diots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
emmancipated:
op is really on point. I'm the type of guy that can do you a huge favour without expecting something in return but unfortunately I cut across most females as that stingy guy and I love that feeling grin

Do a huge favor for a bro and expect something in return. Do business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Akdegreat:

The fools end up breeding more of their kind.
They multiply and elect themselves into public office and make shitty sissy policies.
That's the most painful thing. They breed rapidly and in large numbers. Even when they can't train a child, they still breed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Omo dis your write up Na school for thought o. person gats to Sidon and reason d matter wella. even if guy man die,d babe go still follow anoda man and forget person final final...............after all, what do they have to offer,only their two tiny tits and a hole in between their legs.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Akdegreat:

The fools end up breeding more of their kind.
They multiply and elect themselves into public office and make shitty sissy policies.

Bro, don't get deceived,These biatches NEVER marry (nor have kids) with these donkeys/mumu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Heroclitus(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Tueh

I really wish u took ur time to read it,I bet in the future u would advice ur first born son to read this each day in an undertone and take care to obey

Its not really about the ladies, its more about advising guys to set their priorities right

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by chris31(m): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2019
During secondary school days i thought that the love i read in the novels & watches in Nollywood exist in Nigeria
The way my eyes take clear i no even no
Most naija girls are very greedy & cunny so i have find the best format to deal with them now
I can't not come & kill myself

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by cyprus000: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

no offense but are you even attracted to women?

yea, tho not in the concupiscent form enshrined as norm.
In all probity, my disposition to them can be aptly deemed as close to none, but I'm of the opine that it's transient, and galz with the aforementioned mentality, can never be the once I'll have anything with. I'd rather die single.

simple as ABC according to my momcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by emmancipated(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Akdegreat:

Do a huge favor for a bro and expect something in return. Do business.
I'm open to business

1 Like

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by mibrims: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Martinez39:
Why is it that people always fail to learn? grin Why is it that boys don't always think properly when it comes to this thing called love? Let me tell you something, romance, sex and getting into a relationship are overrated. They are not bad but they are overrated.

Seriously, when growing up, boys are usually brainwashed by society through the media and romance novels that love exists and it's a must have. Boys fall for this brainwashing and project this ideal called love on girls. Boys love ideally. Girls don't fall for this brainwashing because they know, by their nature, that they are not messing around with a broke man therefore the love the media is portraying can't be true. Nothing like "for better for worse" with girls as long as a higher bidder is available.

The result of this is that in the field of relationships, boys become the fools and make themselves available to the manipulation of girls. Boy are drunk on an illusion called love while girls are realistic from day one. In a university for example, what do most broke and struggling girls do? They, in addition to other hustles, enter a relationship with one mumu and they cunningly heap their financial burdens on the mumu. "please I have a problem. I am stranded and I need a phone. Just give me part of money and I will complete the remaining" this simply means "I want you to singlehandedly get me a new phone." Most of these boys do not know that their princess is hopping from one dick to the other gathering money and at the end of the day, they will go to the highest bidder.

One thing boys must realise is that, just like true friendship, true love doesn't exist. Girls will only love you on two conditions: [b] 1) you have plenty money to spend on them, 2) you show a great potential to acquire plenty money in the nearest future(this is why, in many universities, medical students have the most attention from girls compared to students of "lesser" courses, this why talented soccer youngsters get the attention of girls). If these two things are lacking, no girl will want to spend her life with you no matter how handsome or morally upright you are. Am I saying that girls should marry broke boys? No! All I am saying is that boys should realise that they are not in the equation of anything except when they can provide. All your sacrifices for her in the past mean nothing if you are broke. If you know, you know.

Even if you saw her through school and gave out one of your kidneys to save her life, she will still leave when you don't have money and you show no potential to acquire plenty cash anytime soon. So boys should stop this thing called love and relationship and focus on building and establishing themselves. When you have made it, you can pick a wife. Girls plenty. Don't look for the one that loves you, look for the one that can be a good mother and wife. You have not missed anything if you didn't date in your teenage years and early twenties so spend your vibrant years building up yourself, working on yourself and financially establishing yourself instead of finding one entitled princess and spending on her in the name of a relationship. True love doesn't exist. Sex, romance and getting into a relationship are overrated. Nothing dey there.

... to be continued.

Treat a lady bad she will stay hoping u change but treat her right she will stay waiting to explode and mess you up... I will only marry for one reason PROPAGATION.. dating is jst fun, don’t take it too serious. B4 i date you now you must have a job

32 Likes

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
cyprus000:
I'm in my twenties and I've never had a girlfriend nor even found it necessary, and my ggz consider me weird. this is not to say I'm a neophyte in the game; heck, I can't count the plethora of galz I've flowed, only for my interest to douse subsequently cos I don't want to hurt anyone with my stolidity toward romance.

You were right until you got here. Hypergamy is global even Western women chase the cheddars.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by Martinez39(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

You were right until you got here. Hypergamy is global even Western women chase the cheddars.
True. Hypergamy is universal.
Re: Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. by cyprus000: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

my assertion is based on what is obtainable on the average. if you had perused my post carefully, you would've seen where I said "average naija lady." that is to say; there are others with divergent proclivity in Nigeria, same with the west(humans are engineered that way).

what I mean is; it's quintessentially a waving standard here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.