Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Jonathan, Ibb Open Presidential Bids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Ibb Open Presidential Bids (600 Views)

Aso Villa Chapel Bids Jonathan And Wife Farewell In A Grand Style / Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Ibb Open Presidential Bids by dTouch: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jonathan, IBB open presidential bids
The Guardian, THURSDAY, 16 SEPTEMBER 2010

“I, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, a servant of our people, a loyal member of the PDP hereby formally declare my candidacy to the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the 2011 election for only one term of four years, so help me God.”

''I, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, by the grace of God hereby offer myself and my services to the Nigerian people as a candidate for the office of President in the forth coming 2011 elections. In presenting myself for service, I make no pretense that I have a magic wand that will solve all of Nigeria’s problems or that I am the most intelligent Nigerian.”

Is there anything in the declarations above that show the service temperament of the esteemed gentlemen seeking the votes of Nigerians to rule this great nation? Oya discuss. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Attention! Abdulmuttallab Tied To Israel, Fbi? / 2011: Efcc Asks Parties To Stop Turaki, Kalu, Fayose / Charge Northern Leaders For Treason – Okpozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.