Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister (3150 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not all ladies do that. I am sure you know that
You mean they are some single young ladies out there who doesn't go out with more than one man and doesn't demand money and things
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You mean they are some single young ladies out there who doesn't go out with more than one man and doesn't demand money and things

Absolutely. I for one never dated 2 guys at a time. And I started making money as soon as I left secondary school. I worked in two different places before University.

I worked during holidays, i worked after university before going for service. I was always working and I didn't have to ask any man for money.

There are many ladies like that but you might not find them on Snapchat or in the club

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Can you swear on your womb you have never use your sexuality to get money, material things or favour from any man in your life?

GOD FORBID THAT I SWEAR. I BELIEVE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ubunja(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Next time Im not tagged on such threads I'll come to Nigeria and burn NL down angry
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Absolutely. I for one never dated 2 guys at a time. And I started making money as soon as I left secondary school. I worked in two different places before University.

I worked during holidays, i worked after university before going for service. I was always working and I didn't have to ask any man for money.

There are many ladies like that but you might not find them on Snapchat or in the club
I don't think any lady would say otherwise, every lady is a saint. Never seen a Nigerian lady admit she is a HOE and Nigerian men are complaining every seconds.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
Next time Im not tagged on such threads I'll come to Nigeria and burn NL down angry
Lol looking forward to your Blockbuster soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2019
lalasticlala for the love of God!!!
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I don't think any lady would say otherwise, every lady is a saint. Never seen a Nigerian lady admit she is a HOE and Nigerian men are complaining every seconds.

I understand that you would prefer to focus on the negative ones and not believe that there are exceptions. It's fine. You cannot help your mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
lalasticlala for the love of God!!!

Don't bother calling him. He is simply doing you a favour. You mean you don't know?
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

I understand that you would prefer to focus on the negative ones and not believe that there are exceptions. It's fine. You cannot help your mindset.
If you pass through a good tertiary institution you would know the world don't function on exceptions, majority carries the vote, when majority follows a trend we generalize. A drug with 20% and below mortality rate is considered a good drug isn't it? in this case more than 80% of Nigerian girls follows my perception ( negative) so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Evercurious:

Don't bother calling him. He is simply doing you a favour. You mean you don't know?
He probably doesn't want to be tagged a woman hater, any man who says the absolute truth about women is considered a woman hater. Men who know the tricks and games of women is generally hated by women, the predator hates when the prey discovers it method of attack isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
He probably doesn't want to be tagged a woman hater, any man who says the absolute truth about women is considered a woman hater. Men who know the tricks and games of women is generally hated by women, the predator hates when the prey discovers it method of attack isn't it?

CLOWN, I'M OUT COS IT'S OBVIOUS EVERYONE'S LEFT YOU TO YOUR FATE....ENJOY.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2019
Evercurious:

CLOWN, I'M OUT COS IT'S OBVIOUS EVERYONE'S LEFT YOU TO YOUR FATE....ENJOY.
That's what I thought, run little girl. Can't prove I am wrong.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
If you pass through a good tertiary institution you would know the world don't function on exceptions, majority carries the vote, when majority follows a trend we generalize. A drug with 20% and below mortality rate is considered a good drug isn't it? in this case more than 80% of Nigerian girls follows my perception ( negative) so what do you expect?

Where would you classify your mum and sister in all of this?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Where would you classify your mum and sister in all of this?
Didn't you comprehend the topic before you slide in?
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Didn't you comprehend the topic before you slide in?

Are they among the majority or the exception?
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Are they among the majority or the exception?
I have already answered that question with the thread. You wont agree all women are whores because of few exceptions but would take a cancer drug with 90percent immortality rate( success). Lwkm
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I have already answered that question with the thread. You wont agree all women are whores because of few exceptions but would take a cancer drug with 90percent immortality rate( success). Lwkm

So you exonerate you mum and sister but label others among the majority.

Ok. Nice one. Keep it up
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

So you exonerate you mum and sister but label others among the majority.

Ok. Nice one. Keep it up
You are making English more difficult than it appears, How does this thread signifies exenoration of my sister and mom rather the opposite, now I know the reason for the unnecessary mentions. You need to control yourself and not allow pussy cloud your judgement. You are the only one who misunderstood the thread.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You are making English more difficult than it appears, How does this thread signifies exenoration of my sister and mom rather the opposite, now I know the reason for the unnecessary mentions. You need to control yourself and not allow pussy cloud your judgement. You are the only one who misunderstood the thread.

You need to tell this to your sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

You need to tell this to your sis
I did and she adhere to it, she is a better woman today
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by ImaIma1(f): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I did and she adhere to it, she is a better woman today

Case closed. Have a good day
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Case closed. Have a good day
Was there ever a case?
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Evercurious(f): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
what's funny.
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by AstroG: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Evercurious:

GOD FORBID THAT I SWEAR. I BELIEVE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by AstroG: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
ImaIma1:

Awesome Lie Maker

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by AstroG: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Satan66:
All women are WHORES.
I know for a fact my sisters are one.
That girl would Fvck our father for #500

If possible Bleep your Grandpa Join cheesy grin

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by AstroG: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Oluromantic:

All are whores, some are just whorish than others.

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nt all women are whores, i ave meet gud ones, even classy ones with a gud heart..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
frontpage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile / Men, Where Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.