Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nairaland Mock PDP Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Mock PDP Primary (6100 Views)

Poll: Who do you want to clinch PDP ticket?

Atiku: 4% (20 votes)
Bukola Saraki: 6% (32 votes)
GEJ: 71% (330 votes)
IBB: 16% (78 votes)
Gusau: 0% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

APC Spokesman Mock PDP They Used To Eat Bread And Butter On Both Sides / Nairaland Mock Presidential Polls / Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 24, 2010
why the support for gej, what has he done? IBB is the best of this horrible line-up
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Beaf: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2010
[size=14pt]After the Yar Adua accident, my eye fell on 2011. . .[/size]

Is he hale, is he hearty? grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/323693_AP_Nigeria_Election_Goodluck_Jonathan_10Jun2010_480_jpg93cb16b7beac78add6cbace58d2cb3ae
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Jossyroyal1: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
where about jonathan? isn't he running for the primaries too??
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by MaziUche0(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
Most of the ppl in here are not even PDP so they cannot vote in the primary. I suspect most of the Yorubas in here are part of AC
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Jarus(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
Jossyroyal1:

where about jonathan? isn't he running for the primaries too??
which village are you from that you don't know GEJ=Jonathan
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by udezue(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
jega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by MShittu: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2010
yeah GEJ for this part
buuuut we need to escape the PDP
like ASAP
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by jamace(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
which village are you from that you don't know GEJ=Jonathan

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nsiman(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2010
For goodness sake ibb should stay at home, he is old and supposed to be advises to the young ones not struggling position with 'his suppose to be children'. But i vote for Dr. Goodluck Jonathan due to the present available evidence of leadership.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by tkb417(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2010
davidylan:

why the support for gej, what has he done? IBB is the best of this horrible line-up
and what did IBB do when he was in power? and how is he the best?
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by semid4lyfe(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
Just voted and GEJ is in the lead with 71.3%. . .Excellent!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Godmann(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ayowumie:

For PDP, I would rather go for Jonathan at least we are yet to crucify him on many grounds. Other candidates have skeletons in their cup board. Gombe to Yola road was awarded about 4 times during Atiku vice presidency. The contracts were awarded through his office but nothing was done. Until this very moment, that road was one of worse roads in Nigeria. The last time i travelled that road, I had to subject myself to hours of self-medication, swallowing panadol (as if sey na kulinkulin).
The road to Atiku's home town is not in any way better mean while, he has a house there. What a shame!

You guys know that this should be a serious issue. When you get serious, I will tell you that any of the options means same hell for Nigerians. We must dump PDP and all the characters that populate the party to make a headway in Nigeria. PDP as a party has wasted the last oil boom. The Russians used it to rebuild themselves and gained a voice again after the collapse of the old soviet republic. The Venezuelans used theirs to rebuild their country and to mount the several challenges against US and Europe. What did Obasanjo and PDP use ours for?

Wake up guys! We must all get to the field and force those idiots out. We can do it.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by mystikal(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
If this was the final list of Candidates and not some party Primaries, It would have been more exciting and maybe useful wink
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Superbrain(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2010
PDP? Are you guys kidding me? *smh* Whether IBB, or Atiku or GEJ, as long as itz PDP, they're all f****d up! What have they succeded in doing in the past 12 years? Dubai was built with $6 billion. Itz that same Dubai they're all running to, acquiring properties like they're buying toys. What will it cost the government to create stability in all the systems in the country? We need a total revolution. A radical think-tank that would be aggressive in his approach to handling national issues. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Resource Control is a pawn, The "yoruba turned hausa" oldie is a thief and the obstinate ex-VP is a joker!

If only Ribadu was not an OBJ loyalist, he would be a perfect candidate for the change we need in Nigeria.

The other dude that wants to turn politics in Nigeria to a family birthright is just a gay!

God help us as we journey into the unknown in the hands of these men. In the end, my vote will go to Ribadu. Thatz because I'm out of options.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by bashit(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
STALEMATE! P D P is ripe to give way to a greater Nigeria. I mean if votes were to count, there vote is divided already. so I GO for non of the above.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Mobinga: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2010
So Jonathan clinches the PDP ticket, by Nairalands Standards. Moderator how bout setting up the real mock presidential polls?
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Aussienavy: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Abagworo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
Since Jonathan has lost many supporters,I think a fresh poll will indicate the present popularity of candidates.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Jarus(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mobinga:

So Jonathan clinches the PDP ticket, by Nairalands Standards. Moderator how bout setting up the real mock presidential polls?
To make it more realistic, this should be after primaries, when each party would have had its candidate. For example, who will we choose as PDP flagberaer in the poll?
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by DisGuy: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2010
befrank:

gej is more prefferable to others, atleast he is younger in comparism,at such with new ideas to lead us,

Jonathan is not the Youngest candidate
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by DisGuy: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2010
Interesting poll here Jarus

Funny enough prior to this jingoism, one would think most nigerian wants the PDP out of office or perhaps the tribe/region of the candidate is also important

Another interesting poll will be : What party would you vote for in the upcoming elections, I mean, i dont see lagosians voting for the pdp in lagos state but would probably vote for PDP in the presidential elections
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Ayowumie(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
Godman_n:

You guys know that this should be a serious issue. When you get serious, I will tell you that any of the options means same hell for Nigerians. We must dump PDP and all the characters that populate the party to make a headway in Nigeria. PDP as a party has wasted the last oil boom. The Russians used it to rebuild themselves and gained a voice again after the collapse of the old soviet republic. The Venezuelans used theirs to rebuild their country and to mount the several challenges against US and Europe. What did Obasanjo and PDP use ours for?

Wake up guys! We must all get to the field and force those idiots out. We can do it.
Yes, you are right! But for now, which candidates in the opposition parties are credible enough
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by darozz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2010
for PDP, GEJ for life. Lets see what other parties have to present.
, and by the way, who are those who voted for IBB? you must be the enemy of this country
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nsiman(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2010
Gej for 2011 and beyond
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by EzeUche0(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2010
I voted for GEJ since I am a PDP member.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by aljharem(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2010
EzeUche0:

I voted for GEJ since I am a PDP member.
i want to ask u a question

if jonathan wins, how do u expect igbos to be president 2015 or 2019
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Beaf: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2010
alj harem:

Dude, abeg ask intelligent questions!

It seems tribalism is the new politics, from consensus crap to a grown man changing his name from Bukola to "Abubakar." In the past, we had the now fading IBB promising to hand over power to the SE after one term, thinking that people are foolish enough to believe such crap.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by EzeUche0(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2010
alj harem:

Frankly, I could care less. As long as the person provides improvements to the Southeast, then I have no problem with them. I do not care if the person is Ijaw, Yoruba, Hausa, Kanuri etc. As long as they improve my region, they will have my support. Having an Igbo president may not necessarily mean improvement for my region.

I want the most qualified person for the job. I do not want to see previous looters in office. GEJ has my support.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Atk1nson(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
Most sensible post
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by monkeyleg: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
Is this really necessary, or should Nigerians be concetration on voting out PDP, as they remain the symbol of the devil. These sort of polls are highly unecessary, but goes to show Our Political Laziness.

I maintain that Nigerians get the leaders they Deserve, they as just as guilty as the thieving president or governor, when they see wrong but choose to do nothing
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Beaf: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2010
monkeyleg:

Is this really necessary, or should Nigerians be concetration on voting out PDP, as they remain the symbol of the devil. These sort of polls are highly unecessary, but goes to show Our Political Laziness.

I maintain that Nigerians get the leaders they Deserve, they as just as guilty as the thieving president or governor, when they see wrong but choose to do nothing

I gather you were once a PDP member. Is your grouse personal?
. . .By the way, I'm not in any political party.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by redsun(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2010
NIGERIANS SHOULD SAY NO TO ELECTION OF CRIMINALS LIKE JONATHAN.He is just as filthy,corrupt and immoral as IBB.ATIKU AND OBJ.None of the candidates vying for the presidency with the exception of maybe Buhari is morally fit to be elected as even a town community book keeper.

What is the point of election?Electing rogues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Strikes Deal With Atiku, Ibb, Gusau / President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? / Dangote Announces $2m Fellowship For Young Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.