Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nairaland Mock PDP Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Mock PDP Primary (6092 Views)

Poll: Who do you want to clinch PDP ticket?

Atiku: 4% (20 votes)
Bukola Saraki: 6% (32 votes)
GEJ: 71% (330 votes)
IBB: 16% (78 votes)
Gusau: 0% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

APC Spokesman Mock PDP They Used To Eat Bread And Butter On Both Sides / Nairaland Mock Presidential Polls / Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by otokx(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
When will this mock primary end?
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
Eve of actual primary. Or we will put another one up for the last mean standing after the stepping-downs.
We will then compare NL result with actual result.
Also, after all parties have presented their candidates, we'll put up another poll on general elections with PDP, ANPP, CPC(Buhari), AC candidates and 'others' as last option.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
That one will end Jan 21.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by otokx(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
please don't put others in that poll; we have matured enough by now to make specific choices.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
Ok. We'll put as many as possible, but can't be more than 10.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by SHEAU(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2010
Jonathan is JEGA. jonathan ebele goodluck azikiwe
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by anonimi: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -[/b]

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
[b]One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Exponental(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
KnowAll:

If One were to add Saraki's vote to IBB, one can see Jonathan is still leading.

Saraki is a failure even to his people- Most Kwarans will not support him not to talk of vote 4 him. I hope he has freed himself with EFCC/ ICPC on the Societe generale Bank Issues

IBB, even him nominated governor for his state is against him now (politics tricks u know)

For me, I go with the man whom Gog gave a ladder to presidency,
Humble politician, called to deputise a governor.
governor
called to deputise a presido
Presido himself.

GEJA GEJA GEJA GEJA GEJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by teskyg: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ Gizza(secret IBB Loyalist).We understand your ploy.IBB ,Atiku,Saraki and hundred other northerners can never rule Nigeria Again.They have had their turn.They should wake up, GEJ is the sure candidate to beat,
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Beaf: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
I hereby declare the contest unhealthy! IBB's gonna faint if he see's the result! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by koolguy88(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
GEJ should give us light, then i'll vote for him
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Ayowumie(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
For PDP, I would rather go for Jonathan at least we are yet to crucify him on many grounds. Other candidates have skeletons in their cup board. Gombe to Yola road was awarded about 4 times during Atiku vice presidency. The contracts were awarded through his office but nothing was done. Until this very moment, that road was one of worse roads in Nigeria. The last time i travelled that road, I had to subject myself to hours of self-medication, swallowing panadol (as if sey na kulinkulin).
The road to Atiku's home town is not in any way better mean while, he has a house there. What a shame!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
I WANT BABANGIDA TO WIN THE OVERALL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTTIONS BECAUSE HE IS MY UNCLE grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Goldenmeda(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
no other person xcept GEJ

Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^ nice picture kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Parnassuss(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
I know I'm not PDP this year. RIBADU is the man guys. VOTE ACN or nothing.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
Why is Gusau's name not in the list?
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by jamace(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2010
GEJ, All the way!!!  cool  cool
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by danexd(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
iVoted Strategy for Voter Registration for the 2011 Elections

Introduction

The biggest challenge in voter registration is the apathy of the electorate. Messages must be short & direct. Congregations must be kept engaged from now to the end of January 2011. They must get the feeling that they CAN make a change & that the future of Nigeria depends on what they, as individuals, do from now until the elections are over.

1. October 1-31 2010
Bombard target groups with messages on why they should register…, Identify relevant topics on the current state of the nation, tweak to fit the target group then end by saying that by registering they will be part of the change process. State of the nation is so critical that no one can sit at the sidelines anymore & just criticize. The time of “siddon look” has passed. Note, from issues & questions discussed on the Lagos Forum website, Yahoo page etc we’ll get an idea of the issues that are agitating the mind of average urban Lagosian & use it to craft issues that will speak directly to the average Lagosian.

2. November 1 – 14 2010
Voter registration starts. Bombard target groups with relevant & PRACTICAL information. The electorate has been docile for so long that they must be told in simple direct messages what is required of them. We must make it easy for them to want to register! The information such as the following must be available on the Lagos Forum website, the Yahoo group, facebook etc

(a) Who can register? - Every Nigerian over the age of 18.

(b) Where do I register? - Address of all voter registration centres must be available on the LF website, the Yahoo page etc

(c) What happens if there are too many people & I can’t be registered? Or they keep telling me to come back? – Complain to the relevant authority. Make sure your complaint is documented & recorded & send a copy to civil society groups/media. Use your camera, phone etc to record the situation at your voter registration centre. Circulate your complaint to the media. Make sure the others present do the same. Get the names of the personnel involved in the registration exercise in your centre.

3. After Voter Registration Ends
The LF must envisage as many problem situations as possible & proffer solutions on the website etc so that the electorate knows what to do in as many situations as possible.

(a) Bombard electorate with messages so they go and check their name has appeared on the register.

(b) What do I do if my name has not appeared & I was captured? – Complain in writing

(c) What if my name was spelt wrong? – Ask in writing for the register to be rectified

4. January 2011 Elections
Educate the electorate on the voting system.

(a) How do I vote? – Thumbprint against the name/picture of your preferred candidate.

(b) After voting what do I do? – Move at least 200metres away from the voting centre & observe the election proceedings. Watch out for multiple voting, ballot stuffing etc. Record/document what you can. Note the officials at the centre.

(c) Wait for the ballot to be counted. The certified result must be announced at the polling centre by the Presiding Officer. The result must show the number of votes cast (valid & invalid) and must tally with the number of ballot papers issued by the Presiding Officer.

(d) The result sheet must be signed & dated by all the authorized persons. Presiding officer, party agents etc

After voting record events at your centre online & circulate to media

#Think2011, No Rigging!!!

Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Beaf: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
E be like say IBB votes don finis! shocked
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by slap1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
Beaf:

E be like say IBB votes don finis! shocked
No, on the way. U kno say d votes get one leg like d owner.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by cpatra(f): 4:04am On Sep 21, 2010
Well well, there's still hope for IBB if he takes me as his running mate. Someone pls pass the info to our Nigerian desperado.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by snthesis(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2010
wu wan buy me vote, all i wnt - 2plots of land 4 Aso drive grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by olanajim(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
Gosh!

Some folks still vote IBB, I cant help but laugh! nairaland is indeed Nigeria!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Sharonf(f): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2010
I honestly dont want to spoil the fun, but this is completely pointless.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by slap1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^ nice picture kiss kiss
That means you'd also like this.

Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Beaf: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
^
Jonathans good mind is obvious from the way his eyes spackle joyfully when he smiles.
They say the eyes never lie.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by chosen04(f): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
Beaf:

^
Jonathans good mind is obvious from the way his eyes spackle joyfully when he smiles.
They say the eyes never lie

Is the above the latest campaign style?
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by tkb417(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
the 45 people that voted for IBB shd be arrested grin grin

mind you, some vigilantes are poised to shoot at sight if they see u on IBBs queue

yeah only in the south west. u can go to the North, East or the SS to vote for him oh

GEJ for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by bigben3: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
non of the above!
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
I really pray and wish that the result so far here will represent the delegates voting pattern at the primary.

We need to demystify these nortnerner ex-generals once and for all, so that going forward there will be peace in Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Mock PDP Primary by nacimanto(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2010
non of the above. GEJ for president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Debunk Killer Orange Rumour / Court Will Disqualify Buhari Tomorrow. / OMG! See Photos Of Aridolf Hotel Owned By First Lady Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.