Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Please Help, She's Suicidal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, She's Suicidal. (2817 Views)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hi friends there's this girl I met on a vacay in Ghana, she's a Nigerian just as I am. One thing led to another so we started dating(right after I came back to the country after the holidays)

I guess our first month was quite epic more to her than just me because I jumped right into her broken heart and fixed it again. We shared our turn ONs n turn Offs, likewise Dos and Don'ts(not necessarily rules tho) for us in the relationship. I was specific about both of us being open to change when it comes to our betterment and improvements,taken corrections in other to know each other more, all to achieve a blissful one(intend-ed marrying her tho)

Few months later mehn, I noticed she's so so rigid, can hardly take corrections despite me leading by example by doing and heeding to any advice from her but she wouldn't just bulge with a single correction(she personally admitted and knows she has a lot of thing to work on pertaining her life and always pleads I always correct n tutor her from time to time cus normal me doesn't have time for all that I'd rather watch u do as u wish while I do mine at end)she rather gets defensive and acts like she knows it all( the ITK syndrome) and acts beyond corrections. Whereas at the end of the day she will comeback with the anthem "baby u said it oo" "you were right ooo, wish I listened", after she will still dive back to her pool of vomits. She's only good in bed, that's all and she thinks that can nail me hence I once told her (Good sex me like quality lovemaking sha, Decent food-I LOVE FOOD- and great emotional attachment) is all I need. I can tolerate and endure any other lapses knowing fully well that none is perfect (nobody holy). How long person go sex for this life before better n engaging old age creeps in.

I've sat her down countless time to let her know my love is drifting away from her, but she acts like what I don't know let me not say "blockhead"

She might not be that young any longer but she acts way too childish dunno who to blame on that. There's no emotional support from her. I told her I prefer u being a bad cook(professional chefs needs job too)rather than being a "siddon dey look"(getting a PA is a no-no for me cus that will make her loose her values for me and I wouldn't fancy such scenario) of what use is a relationship that I can't comeback from business meeting or whatever meeting and have a decent discussion with my spouse or even tell her what's bothering me(regardless the issue) and still expect at least a tap in the back or perk reassuring me things will be fine or not to sweat it, this one will rather trivialize the matter(not minding ur upset mood) or use her usual word "it is well even in the well" (who fvcking does such) then off she goes or changes the topic. Once thought she belongs to that league that don't let things bother them, but if table flips, she will keep disturbing u to talk to her and feel her pain, next she will say u are being insensitive to her worries (could it be selfishness or what)

I've threatened us calling it a quit but all I get with those threats is suicidal attempts, not 1,2, or 3 consecutive times. As I type this I'm just coming from the hospital where I went checking on her after the last one(knife cuts) she did last night.

I'm just tired my people. Please help if you can.
NB:-I provide 99percent of her needs and she has never complained bad about me except that if I leave her she will be as good as dead(I'm not perfect tho) perhaps I know how to love n best wayS to treat a lady.

I've registered her to so many self improvement courses even went for counseling but all to no avail(trying so hard not to call her blockhead). I really do love her and I'd like settling down with here but at a time there's more to marriage than love, I need that emotional attachment (which was what attracted me to her, not knowing 'twas all pretense) cus I'm not getting it.

She's every man's dream tho, particularly when it comes to beauty and physical attributes but me personally I'm blind to all that (made that clear to her from the get), when it comes to relationships I'm after emotional attachment,emotional security and someone I can feel free and safe around by giving listening ears and paying attention to details and all u have to say (she's damn the jealous type even get jealous of those I've dated before even knowing she exists, I can cope with all that tho) but she pretended to have all those because of reason(s) best known to her( perhaps cus I made that my own standard of dating from the onset) I started noticing this when we both moved to same state, distance covered her pretense, but now that we both live in the same state(breeze don blow and we don see fowl The gal in question has never spent a dime on me which I'm not minding cus I'm not expecting nada, just saying cus she can't bore me with the theme song of "you left me after all I did for u". I'm the one doing and I'm not complaining, just so all of us know. However I might be more exposed,enlightened and we informed than her but I still don't give a damn, but particular "not-ready-to-be -corrected-or-change" drains me all my energy. No one should tell me about being patience with her we are on our 2nd year in the relationship.

Pls mods help me push this to FP, so I can get a proficient advise. I can't stand the guilt of making someone kill herself, and I can't compromise either(divorce or bitter marriage is a big NO-NO for me, God forbid a broken home for me) she ought to be reading this cus we first started talking on nairaland before we met in Ghana that year.(I came for a vacay, while she visited for her elder brother's graduation part). No advice is invalid for me as it stands now, constructive and unnecessary criticisms are also welcomed, let's save this soul while we can.

Myn44
Dominique
Lalasticlacla
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
she's only good in bed and you provide 99% of her needs.

Continue o,FATHER CHRISTMAS

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamPlato(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dangote Alphabet Marcaroni!

Highly Nutricious!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamPlato(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
You People Will Just Be Saying She Is Good In Bed. How Many Girls Have You Tasted To Conclude Like That? Send Me Her Number Let Me Ask Her

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamPlato(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
The Exposition of Nairaland Girls!

Oya drop Her Nairaland Username
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Pentools(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wawoooo....so much to say, but someone should remind me once this hits FP, for now let me be done with my beans class.

On a serious note, mynd44, Dominique and co. This is FP deserving, cuz I have no R.I.p to give when Ms lover lover finally takes her life, she needs to see this and retrace her steps before it's too late.

My guy still give her time sha as we offer u free hug servicegrin grin

Like the way you write tho...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by luvyaself95(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pentools:
Wawoooo....so much to say, but someone should remind me once this hits FP, for now let me be done with my beans class.

On a serious note, mynd44, Dominique and co. This is FP deserving, cuz I have no R.I.p to give when Ms lover lover finally takes her life, she needs to see this and retrace her steps before it's too late.

My guy still give her time sha as we offer u free hug servicegrin grin

Like the way you write tho...
Aswear you don craze before

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by luvyaself95(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
You get problem and it's you can't think a parasite is reducing your life and you can't figure it out...
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Don't say you want to break up next time, just withdraw slowly, she'll get it if she's not a blockhead......

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by chukwuibuipob: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
sad
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by ghostwritter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Don't have sex with her again.
Break up with her without telling her.
Don't call her or pick her calls again.
Do things enough to offend her.
Don't pay her bills ever again.
Love another girl without her knowledge.
Possibly relocate without her knowledge or don't give her access to the keys of the room.
Report her case to an elderly person or close relatives as a form of alibi incase of her suicide.
Don't promise her marriage.

OP, I know exactly what you are going through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
OP, when Jesus said it is finished, he was actually talking about your Sense......!!!
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by nuggarito: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
She just hook you for neck, cos you think so.

Somebody that's not adding any value to your life except sex, common sex. Oga please use ya brain.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
get someone who she respects & listen to, to talk to her.
if she doesn't change, leave her.
don't try to love her out of pity

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by labanj1(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2019
How did this liability called girlfriend become your responsibility. Does she not have parents? So the only thing holding you down in this relationship is sex and suicide threat. You better use your head.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Hector09(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2019
She knew ur weak point bro, cus u re very soft with her and u re a sex monger

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Na long epistles be this o grin
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Don't say you want to break up next time, just withdraw slowly, she'll get it if she's not a blockhead......

She do notice once the withdrawal starts. She's just all over my space.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2019
ghostwritter:
Don't have sex with her again.
Break up with her without telling her.
Don't call her or pick her calls again.
Do things enough to offend her.
Don't pay her bills ever again.
Love another girl without her knowledge.
Possibly relocate without her knowledge or don't give her access to the keys of the room.
Report her case to an elderly person or close relatives as a form of alibi incase of her suicide.
Don't promise her marriage.

OP, I know exactly what you are going through.

I've long rid off the sex thing. She's just all over me, not really after the sex thing but the fear or rather the guilt of having her succeeding with the already flagging suicide attempts.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2019
labanj1:
How did this liability called girlfriend become your responsibility. Does she not have parents? So the only thing holding you down in this relationship is sex and suicide threat. You better use your head.

Suicide and not sex pls.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by casspersteve: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
I don't know why girls of nowadays are possessive and insecure......when they are far away they will be looking simple but when they are close in terms of environment,they bring out there true characters.

Just slowly withdraw and act all busy with business,then secretly get a girl.

My case i'm handling now is quite simpler to yours,the girl told me if i leave her she would change my destiny and make my thing stop working,after our first sex should told me about the marine world she belongs too,thinking it was play her sister in the marine world manifested in her,i don see things sha.

She is way to jealous and couldn't stand the sight of another girl in my room,this same girl went to awka and spent two nights in a male banker's house.

I left the school for sometime now to clear my head and seek advice on how to eradicate the menace i brought on myself.

Just slowly withdraw and be cold to her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by millionboi2: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
casspersteve:
I don't know why girls of nowadays are possessive and insecure......when they are far away they will be looking simple but when they are close in terms of environment,they bring out there true characters.

My case i'm handling now is quite simpler to yours,the girl told me if i leave her she would change my destiny and make my thing stop working,after our first sex should told me about the marine world she belongs too,thinking it was play her sister in the marine world manifested in her,i don see things sha.

She is way to jealous and couldn't stand the sight of another girl in my room,this same girl went to awka and spent two nights in a male banker's house.

I left the school for sometime now to clear my head and seek advice on how to eradicate the menace i brought on myself.

hahahaha... hope d bankers Life has also b mxd up?
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by casspersteve: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
millionboi2:
hahahaha... hope d bankers Life has also b mxd up?

baba is that one i dont know ooo,i asked her if she told him about the marine stuff,she was like he would run away and she likes him. Imagine!!!

She was i am strong and even her marine sister said so when i spoke to her,that some guys would have left the room but i sat there without fear talking to her.

According to the girl,she said she has placed me and her boyfriend somewhere in her heart, Fallacy shits!!!

She always tell her boyfriend not to cheat unless maga would stop paying,me im done with her and calling shots with her when i get back.

Well,she had sex with the banker he went four rounds that day and told me it was alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by millionboi2: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
casspersteve:

baba is that one i dont know ooo,i asked her if she told him about the marine stuff,she was like he would run away and she likes him. Imagine!!!

She was i am strong and even her marine sister said so when i spoke to her,that some guys would have left the room but i sat there without fear talking to her.

According to the girl,she said she has placed me and her boyfriend somewhere in her heart, Fallacy shits!!!

She always tell her boyfriend not to cheat unless maga would stop paying,me im done with her and calling shots with her when i get back.

Well,she had sex with the banker he went four rounds that day and told me it was alcohol.
she is nothing but an olosho..... very powerless.

Stop d fear jor

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Hi friends there's this girl I met on a vacay in Ghana, she's a Nigerian just as I am. One thing led to another so we started dating(right after I came back to the country after the holidays)

I guess our first month was quite epic more to her than just me because I jumped right into her broken heart and fixed it again. We shared our turn ONs n turn Offs, likewise Dos and Don'ts(not necessarily rules tho) for us in the relationship. I was specific about both of us being open to change when it comes to our betterment and improvements,taken corrections in other to know each other more, all to achieve a blissful one(intend-ed marrying her tho)

Few months later mehn, I noticed she's so so rigid, can hardly take corrections despite me leading by example by doing and heeding to any advice from her but she wouldn't just bulge with a single correction(she personally admitted and knows she has a lot of thing to work on pertaining her life and always pleads I always correct n tutor her from time to time cus normal me doesn't have time for all that I'd rather watch u do as u wish while I do mine at end)she rather gets defensive and acts like she knows it all( the ITK syndrome) and acts beyond corrections. Whereas at the end of the day she will comeback with the anthem "baby u said it oo" "you were right ooo, wish I listened", after she will still dive back to her pool of vomits. She's only good in bed, that's all and she thinks that can nail me hence I once told her (Good sex me like quality lovemaking sha, Decent food-I LOVE FOOD- and great emotional attachment) is all I need. I can tolerate and endure any other lapses knowing fully well that none is perfect (nobody holy). How long person go sex for this life before better n engaging old age creeps in.

I've sat her down countless time to let her know my love is drifting away from her, but she acts like what I don't know let me not say "blockhead"

She might not be that young any longer but she acts way too childish dunno who to blame on that. There's no emotional support from her. I told her I prefer u being a bad cook(professional chefs needs job too)rather than being a "siddon dey look"(getting a PA is a no-no for me cus that will make her loose her values for me and I wouldn't fancy such scenario) of what use is a relationship that I can't comeback from business meeting or whatever meeting and have a decent discussion with my spouse or even tell her what's bothering me(regardless the issue) and still expect at least a tap in the back or perk reassuring me things will be fine or not to sweat it, this one will rather trivialize the matter(not minding ur upset mood) or use her usual word "it is well even in the well" (who fvcking does such) then off she goes or changes the topic. Once thought she belongs to that league that don't let things bother them, but if table flips, she will keep disturbing u to talk to her and feel her pain, next she will say u are being insensitive to her worries (could it be selfishness or what)

I've threatened us calling it a quit but all I get with those threats is suicidal attempts, not 1,2, or 3 consecutive times. As I type this I'm just coming from the hospital where I went checking on her after the last one(knife cuts) she did last night.

I'm just tired my people. Please help if you can.
NB:-I provide 99percent of her needs and she has never complained bad about me except that if I leave her she will be as good as dead(I'm not perfect tho) perhaps I know how to love n best wayS to treat a lady.

I've registered her to so many self improvement courses even went for counseling but all to no avail(trying so hard not to call her blockhead). I really do love her and I'd like settling down with here but at a time there's more to marriage than love, I need that emotional attachment (which was what attracted me to her, not knowing 'twas all pretense) cus I'm not getting it.

She's every man's dream tho, particularly when it comes to beauty and physical attributes but me personally I'm blind to all that (made that clear to her from the get), when it comes to relationships I'm after emotional attachment,emotional security and someone I can feel free and safe around by giving listening ears and paying attention to details and all u have to say (she's damn the jealous type even get jealous of those I've dated before even knowing she exists, I can cope with all that tho) but she pretended to have all those because of reason(s) best known to her( perhaps cus I made that my own standard of dating from the onset) I started noticing this when we both moved to same state, distance covered her pretense, but now that we both live in the same state(breeze don blow and we don see fowl The gal in question has never spent a dime on me which I'm not minding cus I'm not expecting nada, just saying cus she can't bore me with the theme song of "you left me after all I did for u". I'm the one doing and I'm not complaining, just so all of us know. However I might be more exposed,enlightened and we informed than her but I still don't give a damn, but particular "not-ready-to-be -corrected-or-change" drains me all my energy. No one should tell me about being patience with her we are on our 2nd year in the relationship.

Pls mods help me push this to FP, so I can get a proficient advise. I can't stand the guilt of making someone kill herself, and I can't compromise either(divorce or bitter marriage is a big NO-NO for me, God forbid a broken home for me) she ought to be reading this cus we first started talking on nairaland before we met in Ghana that year.(I came for a vacay, while she visited for her elder brother's graduation part). No advice is invalid for me as it stands now, constructive and unnecessary criticisms are also welcomed, let's save this soul while we can.

Myn44
Dominique
Lalasticlacla
Seun

you can not summarize all these bull shits abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
casspersteve:

Hmmmm, I'm highly speechless with the marine thingy,that's if she didn't arrange with the sis to play along. Come to think of it, how daft can people ever get inside this life, she's allowed to cheat but never for you.

Wish we can trade places on this, I sure know how to how stuffs as this better.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by casspersteve: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Hmmmm, I'm highly speechless with the marine thingy,that's if she didn't arrange with the sis to play along. Come to think of it, how daft can people ever get inside this life, she's allowed to cheat but never for you.

Wish we can trade places on this, I sure know how to how stuffs as this better.

The marine sis issue,her marine sis manifested in her ooo.
Well i spoke to her about everything and we cool now.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2019
casspersteve:

The marine sis issue,her marine sis manifested in her ooo.
Well i spoke to her about everything and we cool now.

Cheers homie......Enjoy!
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Georgekyrian(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
OP, you’re in trouble I got into that kind of relationship recently.. trust me I have the gift to learn people easily, I drop the girl 3weeks into dating her. On the second week of dating moreover;
*I stopped sex with her
*started taking my besties(girl) call in her presence
*i stopped paying her bill
*lastly I introduced her to some set of real guys in my hood (because I try for popularity shaa), who she have to consider dating and I think she’s is happy with one now
N/B; there’s more to love than sex, Echi di ime

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Blackmailing Me? / I Keep Having Erections During Gym Workout.. HELP / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.