Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2510 Views)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by veeshine: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2019
if you had the opportunity to buy this for the person you are currently dating , would you buy it?
and if you are single who would you buy it for?
1)200 million sterling silver
2)120 million 18 karat gold

Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2019
I'll buy it for my sister

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I'll buy it for my sister
Hey you!

Where have you been?
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by manny4u(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2019
veeshine:
if you had the opportunity to buy this for the person you are currently dating , would you buy it?
I will buy it for you Ms. OP but I don't have the money I am broke.
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by manny4u(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2019
veeshine:

I will buy it for you Ms. OP but I don't have the money I am broke.
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Hey you!

Where have you been?
I went to outer space cheesycheesy

How have you been??
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I went to outer space cheesycheesy
How have you been??
What did you see? grin

Been good, you?
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
What did you see? grin

Been good, you?
I saw but didn't touch cheesycheesy

I have been good too... Thanks
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I saw but didn't touch cheesycheesy
I have been good too... Thanks
I see what you did there! grin

You are welcome, just saying hello. smiley
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
I see what you did there! grin

You are welcome, just saying hello. smiley
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by robinso01(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2019
I will buy it for my mum
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chinchonglee(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2019
I won't even buy it 4 myself...am nt okay wit dis type of investment..

120million can buy u 10 shops on Lagos island nd u 'll be collecting rent till u die. When u die ur children will be collecting nd pass it to ur great grand children..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by onecornerboy(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2019
grin since am dating myself its no big deal
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
chinchonglee:

120million can buy u 10 shops on Lagos island nd u 'll be collecting it rent till u die. When u die ur children will be collecting nd pass it to ur great grand children..

bros, you be confam igbo man, you leave girlfriend they talk about children and grandchildren.
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chinchonglee(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
omohz:

bros, you be confam igbo man, you leave girlfriend they talk about children and grandchildren.
Bros men gats tink wise..

Wetin golden ring go do 4 my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2019
sure,
I'll even buy both
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:24am On Apr 28, 2019
I'll buy it for myself since I'm single and not searching kiss
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by AntiMCU: 5:38am On Apr 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
smiley
Guy you dey dull!
Follow up!
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by MJBOLT: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I'll buy it for myself since I'm single and not searching kiss

Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by MJBOLT: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2019
HELL NO
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=77916296][/quote]

Go back to bed tongue
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by MJBOLT: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2019
come and join me grin
Biglittlelois:

Go back to bed tongue
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
come and join me grin

Dream on undecided
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by MJBOLT: 6:03am On Apr 28, 2019
you are single and lonely,i'm alone on the bed.we can make each other happy smiley

Biglittlelois:

Dream on undecided
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are single and lonely,i'm alone on the bed.we can make each other happy smiley

It's daybreak already, go to church.
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by MJBOLT: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2019
i dont go to church,too boring.
Biglittlelois:

It's daybreak already, go to church.
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2019
AntiMCU:

Guy you dey dull!
Follow up!
Lol.. cheesy
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by nazicartel(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2019
chinchonglee:

120million can buy u 10 shops on Lagos island nd u 'll be collecting rent till u die. When u die ur children will be collecting nd pass it to ur great grand children..
then your great grandchildren will sell it and use the money to smoke and do drugs... fear the future generation
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by chinchonglee(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2019
nazicartel:
then your great grandchildren will sell it and use the money to smoke and do drugs... fear the future generation
Dat one na dier wahala..

I don die I don die be dat... dead body nor dey reason anything.
Re: Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? by nazicartel(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2019
chinchonglee:

Dat one na dier wahala..

I don die I don die be dat... dead body nor dey reason anything.
it's true shaaa... like ur plans anyway

(1) (Reply)

Every Female Corper Has .... / The Most Sexy And Seductive Girls In The World / I Had An Anxiety Attack, And Ave Been Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.