Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating (3755 Views)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by ggood: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
I met this beautiful lady last 2 month , we are currently dating ,she is very beautiful and she is my kind of woman , she give me alot of gifts unannounced she doesn't demand for money even tp she normally reject money from me. she is 23 years old, I invited her to my place she show up but I didn't touch her because that was her first day of visiting me .

I will love to marry her but she is telling me no sex in this relationship till after marriage and I can't do such, I don't do such relationship cuz I have to touch my woman to afford story that touch.
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Aniboo: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol
You
No
Dey
Hear
Word o

1 Like

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Bola146(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin Oniranu. 2 months grin If she is pregnant I know you will tell her you are not ready to father a child undecided Take her to the hospital for medical check-up. Don't taste and throw her away.

7 Likes

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigerian men and sex na like 5 & 6
They'll always want sex in a relationship.
This generation don dey fear me ooo, but what about our future children generation
Make I better no answer my question by myself because e fit choke me. embarassed
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Jeon(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
ggood:
I met this beautiful lady last 2 month , we are currently dating ,she is very beautiful and she is my kind of woman , she give me alot of gifts unannounced she doesn't demand for money even tp she normally reject money from me. she is 23 years old, I invited her to my place she show up but I didn't touch her because that was her first day of visiting me .

I will love to marry her but she is telling me no sex in this relationship till after marriage and I can't do such, I don't do such relationship cuz I have to touch my woman to afford story that touch.

U are only for lust

1 Like

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Nazgul: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Doja2000:
This generation don dey fear me ooo, but what about our future children generation
Make I better no answer my question by myself because e fit choke me. embarassed
The irony here is that most of these guys screaming how they must touch their girl before they can take her serious would be the first abscond and tell her that they're not ready to settle down if she gets pregnant.

I can bet my spoilt itel phone that this op is clearly not ready to settle down, so why force yourself into responsibilities you know you're not ready for?

If she says she's not ready to have sex with you, respect her wish and remain like a fried to her, it's that simple.

9 Likes

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Palazee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nazgul:

The irony here is that most of these guys screaming how they must touch their girl before they can take her serious would be the first abscond and tell her that they're not ready to settle down if she gets pregnant.

I can bet my spoilt itel phone that this op is clearly not ready to settle down, so why force yourself into responsibilities you know you're not ready for?

If she says she's not ready to have sex with you, respect her wish and remain like a fried to her, it's that simple.
it is simple to us but not to op. No mind am,na konji dey worry am.
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Spider20: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigerian Girls are useless all of them..........

1 Like

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by anthonyuncle(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
young man, go and sleep
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by spartan117(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
May God deliver the lady from you.
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Then reply her that pregnancy before wedding because once beaten twice shy.
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by MajesticKris: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2021
TO AFFORD PREGNANCY!

1 Like

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by How2channel2: 1:50am On Aug 01, 2021
You just met her 2 months ago and you are already thinking of marriage? Someone you barely know? I think you should get to know each other very well before even considering marrying each other because marriage is not an hundred meter race, it is an unending marathon. It can either make you or mar you!

My Piece!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itB3f1aIZ38
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Gadafii: 5:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Op, shes fattening you up, grin

No matter the gifts, never agree to no sex before marriage, hit that pussy like a batter ram, cos that girl that's telling you no sex before marriage is fucking one agbero outside, but needs a plan B, usually a mumu that will inherit the puma in the name of marriage cheesy

Dem let her trick you oo, except you be confirm mumu shaa

Except she's a virgin, and there is no way you will know she's a virgin if you don't enter her local government headquarters grin
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by ruggedtimi(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Goodluck
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by MufasaLion: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Gadafii:
Op, shes fattening you up, grin

No matter the gifts, never agree to no sex before marriage, hit that pussy like a batter ram, cos that girl that's telling you no sex before marriage is fucking one agbero outside, but needs a plan B, usually a mumu that will inherit the puma in the name of marriage cheesy

Dem let her trick you oo, except you be confirm mumu shaa

Except she's a virgin, and there is no way you will know she's a virgin if you don't enter her local government headquarters grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Theboy21: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Accept the deal if she is a virgin, and make sure you check yourself for confirmation, if not better run cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin Oniranu. 2 months grin If she is pregnant I know you will tell her you are not ready to father a child undecided Take her to the hospital for medical check-up. Don't taste and throw her away.

Don't be negative, man's tryna marry her but he has to see what he's buying before paying
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
Doja2000:

If you don't want to have sex before marriage, don't get into an entanglement of relationship when you are not ready to marry

1 Like

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Bola146(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Don't be negative, man's tryna marry her but he has to see what he's buying before paying

Go to the hospital lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by SPLENDID25(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2021
ggood:

STAND FIRM BY YOUR LAST STATEMENT NIGGA, SHE WANTS TO MANIPULATE YOU!
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by FahBuLous: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Must mean always date for sex??
Can't you just respect the woman's body until after you have legally married her??
angry angry
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Waynesteave: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2021
Are u a knackernah grin grin grin grin

by the way contact me for your plumbing work, both maintenance and fresh job....... I reside in Abuja. 09092197775
Re: I Met This Beautiful Lady Last 2 Month , We Are Currently Dating by Sonnobax15(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
No sex before marriage. grin

Please tell her to keep reciting that national anthem of her's to herself alone undecided

Which kind mumu talk be that? undecided

Even as cow meat don dey expensive reach,we still dey ask of *test* first from aboki wey dey sell suya lipsrsealed

No be say na the sex before marriage part dey turn me off but--"Afa,are you a virgin?"

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Still Single, Thank God... Just Go Abroad And Marry. / Why Do Women Always Get Jealous When They See Their Guy With Another Woman? / 10 Qualities Every Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.