Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,153 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity (19164 Views)

Discos Struggle To Satisfy Band A Customers Over Gas Shortage / TCN: Power Upgrade To Cause 2-Month Blackout In Lagos (List of Affected Areas) / Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by berbs: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
naptu2:

What I've gathered (from discussions I've had with friends) is that there's an almost total blackout within the city (in places like Lekki, Ikoyi, Apapa, Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, etc.), but places on the outskirts of the city (eg Sangotedo) have almost constant power.
The big shots in the oil and Gas industry need more people to buy their fuel(PMS and AGO)......so I gathered. So, they give out a particular amount per day or week for the Electricity Distribution company to make it rain with power outage. Well, I still don't believe that shi* but then, anything is possible in this country
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by anonimi: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chukwuka16:
This has always been the problem.

The grid has to be decentralised. Of course since it's a centralised grid the trip of that major line means that the capacity of the grid is seriously reduced hence the need to shut down Egbin (imagine). If the grid were decentralised and generating stations didn't have to pay homage to Osogbo it would have been easy to create islands and redistribute power.

This isn't rocket science but for Nigeria where we have round pegs in square holes it is undoable.

And these are the clowns talking of feeding renewables into the grid. If you are lacking capacity for conveying power now, what happens when you feed in intermittent power and Egbin drops out or any other n-1 or n-2 fault occurs?

This is the fault and responsibility of the federal government since TCN is owned solely by Nigeria still.

What of those people blaming PDP for the privatisation of DISCOs?
Are they blaming the wrong guys

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by anonimi: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
berbs:
The big shots in the oil and Gas industry need more people to buy their fuel(PMS and AGO)......so I gathered. So, they give out a particular amount per day or week for the Electricity Distribution company to make it rain with power outage. Well, I still don't believe that shi* but then, anything is possible in this country

Unbelievable. Untrue. False.
Buhari would have arrested and thrown them all in jail like Dasuki.

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by anonimi: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
chibjohn:

You don't understand how it works. It's not as you said it.
See this one.

Tell me how it works, seems you claim you know better than myself that work closely in the sector
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by kjhova(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
dalass:

My friend went to Cotonou o... Light was on throughout.. Pls dont say what you don't know.
Its the reason many companies are selling their businesses and going to other African countries

I am guessing that you have tertiary education. Therefore you are enlightened enough to know that "my friend went to Cotonou..." is not empirical enough as evidence to back up any claim that Benin Republic has 24-7 electricity supply. Did your friend stay in Benin for up to a year? Did this friend visit Ouidda, Abomey, Porto Novo and other places in Benin to confirm that they all enjoy 24-7 electricity? I guess not.

So, electricity generation or supply is measured in Watts or Watts-hour. Kindly confirm the generation and supply capacity of all African countries and compare same to their population and land mass. Then let me know again where we get 24-7 supply.

Regards.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by ayusco85(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

Where be kaduna ?

Thunder fire u
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by Bifrost: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
frowland:

How many of those countries have the population of Lagos alone talk more of Nigeria? Population is also an issue in power consumption.

The amount of power 2 manufacturing companies in China consume alone, can power the entire Lagos.

Population is not a bloody issue in any shït! Maladministration and the scam called privatization is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by frowland(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bifrost:

The amount of power 2 manufacturing companies in China consume alone, can power the entire Lagos.

Population is not a bloody issue in any shït! Maladministration and the scam called privatization is the problem.

China kill their corrupt leaders but we celebrate and protect them either because they are from your region or same religion; That's the difference.
Some people's hero here blew $20billion on power generation and had nothing to show for it. Thanks.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by Isoduwa(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
ayusco85:

Thunder fire u

Thunder is upstairs doing press up ��
Wait by 00.00 you go feel me
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by Bifrost: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
No light still o!
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
davodyguy:

See this one.

Tell me how it works, seems you claim you know better than myself that work closely in the sector
If you actually work in that sector and said that then you should be sacked.

For your information, Oshogbo is NCC HQ. That doesn't mean that power is first sent there before anywhere else.
If you understand the grid you would have known that your thinking doesn't make any sense.
NCC monitors the grid from oshogbo and gives control switching instructions to operators at different substations around the country for control purposes. So, Oshogbo is majorly NCC seat of authority. Yes they can switch the part of the grid that got there but doesn't have all the technical control mechanism for controlling the national grid situated there at Oshogbo.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
chibjohn:

If you actually work in that sector and said that then you should be sacked.

For your information, Oshogbo is NCC HQ. That doesn't mean that power is first sent there before anywhere else.
If you understand the grid you would have known that your thinking doesn't make any sense.
NCC monitors the grid from oshogbo and gives control switching instructions to operators at different substations around the country for control purposes. So, Oshogbo is majorly NCC seat of authority. Yes they can switch the part of the grid that got there but doesn't have all the technical control mechanism for controlling the national grid situated there at Oshogbo.
You're just talking shit, trying to form what you're not. Why do you think they call it NCC?

All the Gencos do not sell electricity to any of the Discos. The Discos generate and transmit to National Grid, then from the grid, it is redistributed and sold to the 11 Discos in the country for distribution to the consumers.

I valued the entire Egbin plant, including the 6 thermal plants and the transformers. There are six transformers. Once power comes from the plant, it goes into this transformers to step them down, thereafter 90-95% of power generated is sent to the grid. The TCN which is still under FGN then sells back to the Discos as they own all transmission infrastructures in Nigeria.

Non of the Gencos sell directly to the Discos. Sahara Energy owns Egbin Genco and IKEDC Disco, but they dare not sell power to Ikeja Electric based on the template being used in the country. If they do, then IKEDC and EKEDC would get more power to sell to Lagosians and would not be having blackout, cos 1000MGW from Egbin plant to the two Discos in Lagos would guarantee 18 hours power supply to households at the minimum on a daily basis
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by phrankchek(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yuneehk:
A text was sent on Thursday night so no one expected light on Friday. It's probably been resolved because we had light at midnight

Which area?
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2019
davodyguy:

You're just talking shit, trying to form what you're not. Why do you think they call it NCC?

All the Gencos do not sell electricity to any of the Discos. TheDiscos generate and transmit to National Grid, then from the grid, it is redistributed and sold to the 11 Discos in the country for distribution to the consumers.

I valued the entire Egbin plant, including the 6 thermal plants and the transformers. There are six transformers. Once power comes from the plant, it goes into this transformers to step them down, thereafter 90-95% of power generated is sent to the grid. The TCN which is still under FGN then sells back to the Discos as they own all transmission infrastructures in Nigeria.

Non of the Gencos sell directly to the Discos. Sahara Energy owns Egbin Genco and IKEDC Disco, but they dare not sell power to Ikeja Electric based on the template being used in the country. If they do, then IKEDC and EKEDC would get more power to sell to Lagosians and would not be having blackout, cos 1000MGW from Egbin plant to the two Discos in Lagos would guarantee 18 hours power supply to households at the minimum on a daily basis
This is the last response I will give to you. All these stories about EGBIN and Sahara was not what the contention was. You said that power is sent to Oshogbo first and from there it is distributed to every other part of the country. That is what I tried refuting. TCN via the NCC manages the grid via there HQ at Oshogbo. It's just the seat of authority.

Now to all your blunders about how power is sold with your numerous examples using EGBIN which you claimed to have valued. If you knew who is behind this you wouldn't have mentioned the name Egbin and Sahara. I know about EGBIN and Sahara more than you can ever know.
Gencos generate power and disco distribute power. Please get that. Also those Egbin transformers you mentioned does not "step them down". They are step up transformers that step up 16kv from Egbin generators to 330kv grid voltage.

Like you said gencos don't sell directly to discos in most cases but they are permitted to do that by law via what is called "Eligible customers". Through this arrangement, gencos can sell directly to discos via bilateral agreements. You claim to know about EGBIN so well but you don't know that presently even though Egbin and IE which you called IKEDC are owned by the same Sahara group, there is a bilateral agreement in force between Egbin and IE where one of Egbin units sells power directly to IE. EGBIN had this same arrangement with EKO disco past two years though it's not in force presently. So gencos can sell directly to discos via special arrangements.

Next time you are called to value whatever you claimed, make sure you have complete understanding of it before coming online to say trash.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
The adage that says only a dog that wants to get lost, would not listen to the whistle of the hunter. After reading your blabbings, I had to go dig up your thread to see the personality behind the handle. Guess what, I'm not disappointed. You're just trying to play along like someone who knows, but you're bereft of ideas

chibjohn:
Hello guys,
I have been trying to buy my first car for 2 months now. My budget of 900k max constrains me to buy nigeria used cars only and so I have being checking out a lot of toyota big daddy and honda EOD. This has led me to notice that about 98% of used cars in lagos have their CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON. I am just a struggling guy and so very careful so that I wont buy a car that will disturb me nor drain me financially. So, I need the auto experts input on what a check engine light being on says about the state of a car engine.
Please educate me my nairaland family.

CC
GAZZUZZ

See the person claiming to have knowledge and you're still looking for Nigerian used car. I wish you Goodluck, when your mates are buying at least Second hand cars, you're looking for '3rd hand'.

I suspect you're a local electrician or a graduate of Elect Elect.

Now let's deal with the trash you posted

chibjohn:

This is the last response I will give to you.
for all I care, you can choose to continue and I'll be serving hot as long as you're here

chibjohn:

All these stories about EGBIN and Sahara was not what the contention was. You said that power is sent to Oshogbo first and from there it is distributed to every other part of the country. That is what I tried refuting. TCN via the NCC manages the grid via there HQ at Oshogbo. It's just the seat of authority.

I guess you're not only struggling to survive, but also struggling with comprehension. My post was very specific and addressed Lagos, putting in perspective Egbin Genco in Lagos and the two Discos (Ikeja Electric and Eko Electric)

I've dropped my post below for you to review and comprehend. This time read slowly

This is what people should know. They generate power from Egbin, Lagos, thennsend to Osogbo first and from Oshogbo, it is sent back to the Discos (EKEDC and IKEDC) what a disaster arrangement

Note I didn't edit any part just reposted exactly. Tell me where I mentioned any other part of the country apart from Lagos.

chibjohn:
ow to all your blunders about how power is sold with your numerous examples using EGBIN which you claimed to have valued.
Where are the blunders? Like saying we have Discos, Gencos and just one Transmission Company? Or the fact that Gencos do not sell power to Discos? I'm waiting for the blunders

chibjohn:
f you knew who is behind this you wouldn't have mentioned the name Egbin and Sahara.
You don't need to tell me what's obvious about you, struggling to buy a buy a Nigerian used car and had to create a thread on CEL.. I'm wondering why no one responded to you till this moment.

chibjohn:
I know about EGBIN and Sahara more than you can ever know.
Since you know, tell me if there's any connection between Egbin and Sahara Power Resources. I'm waiting to hear from you

chibjohn:

Gencos generate power and disco distribute power. Please get that.
Who doesn't know this? Since the unbundling of PHCN on 1st November, 2013 and privatization, we now have 11 Discos eg IBEDC, PHEDC, AEDC, and Lagos had two Discos. We have 6 Gencos and TCN which still remains under the FG till date

chibjohn:

Also those Egbin transformers you mentioned does not "step them down". They are step up transformers that step up 16kv from Egbin generators to 330kv grid voltage.
Tell me where the power Generated from Egbin goes to. Your house or the National Grid?

chibjohn:

Like you said gencos don't sell directly to discos in most cases but they are permitted to do that by law via what is called "Eligible customers". Through this arrangement, gencos can sell directly to discos via bilateral agreements. You claim to know about EGBIN so well but you don't know that presently even though Egbin and IE which you called IKEDC are owned by the same Sahara group, there is a bilateral agreement in force between Egbin and IE where one of Egbin units sells power directly to IE. EGBIN had this same arrangement with EKO disco past two years though it's not in force presently. So gencos can sell directly to discos via special arrangements.

You're just a confused soul. So you agree with me that Gencos don't sell directly to Discos. My point is this, If Egbin can operate like any Gas station does in which has can be sent to retail distributors to reach end users, then Lagos would probably be enjoying minimum of 16-18 hours per day. This is the point I'm making that you missed completely. Egbin without selling to the Grid is sufficient to serve the two Discos in Lagos, whether you call it IKEDC or Ikeja Electric and EkEDC or Eko Electric, the law doesn't permit them to sell directly except through special arrangements. FYI, within the same Egbin we have AES with 6 units of Gas Turbine plants, but they sell mostly to LASG, which the LASG uses in powering some key infrastructures like street lighting and Hospitals. My point is for Gencos to supply directly to Discos and not having to sell what comes from Ijede to Kaduna in the name of regulations

chibjohn:

Next time you are called to value whatever you claimed, make sure you have complete understanding of it before coming online to say trash.
You need to take to your own advise.

I hope you've been able to purchase that you Nigerian Used car. If you need advice about Honda vehicles, I'll be glad to assist you. The models I've used are 1988, 1992, 1996, 2001, 2007, and 2012 Accord.

I'm now on Element and CRV brands of Honda, I'll be glad to assist you in that regard
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
davodyguy:
The adage that says only a dog that wants to get lost, would not listen to the whistle of the hunter. After reading your blabbings, I had to go dig up your thread to see the personality behind the handle. Guess what, I'm not disappointed. You're just trying to play along like someone who knows, but you're bereft of ideas

See the person claiming to have knowledge and you're still looking for Nigerian used car. I wish you Goodluck, when your mates are buying at least Second hand cars, you're looking for '3rd hand'.

for all I care, you can choose to continue and I'll be serving hot as long as you're here

I guess you're not only struggling to survive, but also struggling with comprehension. My post was very specific and addressed Lagos, putting in perspective Egbin Genco in Lagos and the two Discos (Ikeja Electric and Eko Electric)

I've dropped my post below for you to review and comprehend. This time read slowly

This is what people should know. They generate power from Egbin, Lagos, thennsend to Osogbo first and from Oshogbo, it is sent back to the Discos (EKEDC and IKEDC) what a disaster arrangement

Note I didn't edit any part just reposted exactly. Tell me where I mentioned any other part of the country apart from Lagos.

Where are the blunders? Like saying we have Discos, Gencos and just one Transmission Company? Or the fact that Gencos do not sell power to Discos? I'm waiting for the blunders

You don't need to tell me what's obvious about you, struggling to buy a buy a Nigerian used car and had to create a thread on CEL.. I'm wondering why no one responded to you till this moment.

Since you know, tell me if there's any connection between Egbin and Sahara Power Resources. I'm waiting to hear from you

Who doesn't know this? Since the unbundling of PHCN on 1st November, 2013 and privatization, we now have 11 Discos eg IBEDC, PHEDC, AEDC, and Lagos had two Discos. We have 6 Gencos and TCN which still remains under the FG till date

Tell me where the power Generated from Egbin goes to. Your house or the National Grid?

You're just a confused soul. So you agree with me that Gencos don't sell directly to Discos. My point is this, If Egbin can operate like any Gas station does in which has can be sent to retail distributors to reach end users, then Lagos would probably be enjoying minimum of 16-18 hours per day. This is the point I'm making that you missed completely. Egbin without selling to the Grid is sufficient to serve the two Discos in Lagos, whether you call it IKEDC or Ikeja Electric and EkEDC or Eko Electric, the law doesn't permit them to sell directly except through special arrangements. FYI, within the same Egbin we have AES with 6 units of Gas Turbine plants, but they sell mostly to LASG, which the LASG uses in powering some key infrastructures like street lighting and Hospitals. My point is for Gencos to supply directly to Discos and not having to sell what comes from Ijede to Kaduna in the name of regulations

I hope you've been able to purchase that you Nigerian Used car. If you need advice about Honda vehicles, I'll be glad to assist you. The models I've used are 1988, 1992, 1996, 2001, 2007, and 2012 Accord.

I'm now on Element and CRV brands of Honda, I'll be glad to assist you in that regard
You are probably a kid in an adults body. If you think you can shame me because I tried buying a Nigerian used car 2 years ago then you have failed woefully. I earn my money legitimately and had to start somewhere. So yes I bought a Nigerian used Honda and I am proud of it. That was 2 years ago. By God's grace I have passed that stage. I am very proud of my beginnings.

I am not going to correct you blabbings anymore. There is no need correcting an unteachable being. You can hold whatever incorrect knowledge you have about the power industry and hope that one day it won't cost you something.

Just know this. I AM A PROUD BUYER OF NIGERIAN USED HONDA. So what next?
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
chibjohn:

You are probably a kid in an adults body. If you think you can shame me because I tried buying a Nigerian used car 2 years ago then you have failed woefully. I earn my money legitimately and had to start somewhere. So yes I bought a Nigerian used Honda and I am proud of it. That was 2 years ago. By God's grace I have passed that stage. I am very proud of my beginnings.
Why are you lying? You made a post in 2018 and we are in 2019, then claimed its 2 years ago? Why should you be taken seriously?

What Does Check Engine Light Being On Say About The State Of A Car Engine? by chibjohn(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018

January 2018 to April, 2019 is 15months, here you are claiming 2 years ago.

Guy take it easy liars would go to hell fire. I'm wondering why you should be taken seriously.

chibjohn:

I am not going to correct you blabbings anymore. There is no need correcting an unteachable being. You can hold whatever incorrect knowledge you have about the power industry and hope that one day it won't cost you something.
See this one. Simply say you ran out of Gas after being called out. I laid down facts, you got confused, then chickened out. You said that was your last response, only to come back to tell more lies. Go and fix your car jooo

A search engine like google is available to educate you and you asking what CEL says about engine condition. Poor you. CEL can indicate a fault that has to do with electrical issues that has nothing to do with your engine life. I'd you need to learn about cars, consult me, since no one even cared to respond on the thread.

As a brother's keeper, I'll be glad to assist when you start having issues with your car. cheesy
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
davodyguy:

davodyguy:
Hi

I need urgently a scrap HP 630 laptop.

Anyone with one can contact me

Urgent

So you actually needed a scrap HP 630 laptop one time in your "perfect life" ?
You don't have the monopoly of digging up ones old posts.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
chibjohn:

[b][/b]

So you actually needed a scrap HP 630 laptop one time in your "perfect life" ?
You don't have the monopoly of digging up ones old posts.
Yes, the difference here is that you need yours for use, we needed ours for parts to fix another Laptop.
Also you talked about struggling in life and admitted it to be true by thanking God for saving you from your struggles

Next?

Here is a thread that might assist you
https://www.nairaland.com/2655545/japanese-visa-travelling-japan
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
davodyguy:

Yes, the difference here is that you need yours for use, we needed ours for parts to fix another Laptop.

Next?
You couldn't have just bought a new laptop since you sound like you have always being rich?

Go and sleep.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
chibjohn:

You couldn't have just bought a new laptop since you sound like you have always being rich?

Go and sleep.

chibjohn:
Hello guys,
I have been trying to buy my first car for 2 months now. My budget of 900k max constrains me to buy nigeria used cars only and so I have being checking out a lot of toyota big daddy and honda EOD. This has led me to notice that about 98% of used cars in lagos have their CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON. I am just a struggling guy and so very careful so that I wont buy a car that will disturb me nor drain me financially. So, I need the auto experts input on what a check engine light being on says about the state of a car engine.
Please educate me my nairaland family.

CC
Take note of the highlighted part. You're struggling
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
davodyguy:

Take note of the highlighted part. You're struggling
I have never claimed to be rich. You struggled too. That was the past. I am no longer at that spot if you must know.
davodyguy:
the major issue im facing is that, the car vibrates when ever i engage the gear and vibrates more when the gear is in d4 and AC is on simultaneously. Most times i have to drive the car without AC. It will get to a point when the car is extremely warmed up or hot that it will rough idle and tries to shut down by it self. Once i turn the ac off and the car would stablize a bit.

Also when the car is hot, the ac would not work properly and would blow hot but in the early hours of the day the AC is super cold till the engine gets warmed up and the car starts misbehaving.

Pls i need help.

Thanks
You also came online one time to ask for solutions on your 2000 Honda. Why the heck about me doing the same thing?
I see that you are just one of those empty bragging type.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
chibjohn:

I have never claimed to be rich. You struggled too. That was the past[b]. I am no longer at that spot if you must know. [/b]
So which spot are you in now? My issue with you is lying. Why did you have to lie? You can say the truth and move on. Of course Dangote didn't start as the richest in Africa.

chibjohn:
You also came online one time to ask for solutions on your 2000 Honda. Why the heck about me doing the same thing?
I see that you are just one of those empty bragging type.
You don't seem to get the point do you?

You're starting out your journey into car buying with Nigerian used and went ahead to tell us your life status in 2018 as a struggler. Now you said you've made it. Did you use Pa*t or yahoo+?

What's the secret of this over night success? It might just inspire someone cheesy
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
davodyguy:
So which spot are you in now? My issue with you is lying. Why did you have to lie? You can say the truth and move on. Of course Dangote didn't start as the richest in Africa.

You don't seem to get the point do you?

You're starting out your journey into car buying with Nigerian used and went ahead to tell us your life status in 2018 as a struggler. Now you said you've made it. Did you use Pa*t or yahoo+?

What's the secret of this over night success? It might just inspire someone cheesy
You are funny. Where did I say that I have made it? Success is a journey and not a destination. I am still on it. I see that you lack comprehension. I only said that I am no longer at the spot I was when that post was made. Is that difficult to understand? So ones finances cannot change legitimately within a year?

I don't know where I lied. That post is over a year. I started car hunting late 2017. I had thought that was when I made that post. Even if it was made early 2018, it's over a year though less than 2. So what?
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by davodyguy: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
chibjohn:

You are funny.
You're lying again. Am I Mr Ibu or Alibaba?

chibjohn:

Where did I say that I have made it? Success is a journey and not a destination. I am still on it. I see that you lack comprehension. I only said that I am no longer at the spot I was when that post was made. Is that difficult to understand? So ones finances cannot change legitimately within a year?
Don't get it wrong. As at March 2018, you're still struggling according to you, but now in 2019 things have changed. Can you share with us the success story? It might inspire someone. I want to be inspired this Sunday afternoon

don't know where I lied. That post is over a year. I started car hunting late 2017. I had thought that was when I made that post. Even if it was made early 2018, it's over a year though less than 2. So what?
In consonance with the highlighted part, I'll let this go, since you admitted the error.

I can sense you're Igbo man(I may be wrong) Which state are you from?
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by chibjohn(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
davodyguy:
You're lying again. Am I Mr Ibu or Alibaba?

Don't get it wrong. As at March 2018, you're still struggling according to you, but now in 2019 things have changed. Can you share with us the success story? It might inspire someone. I want to be inspired this Sunday afternoon

In consonance with the highlighted part, I'll let this go, since you admitted the error.

I can sense you're Igbo man(I may be wrong) Which state are you from?
You are definitely something else. Don't you get tired?
I don't have any story to tell you. I have made no claim of success and not obliged to tell you any of such story.
Though proud of my ethnicity, that's not the topic of the discussion here so I won't confirm nor deny anything to you let alone telling you my state of origin. People like you can be so myopic to see things in the eyes of religion and ethnicity.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by Octopusssy(f): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
naptu2:
Many parts of Lagos are currently experiencing a blackout. Here's why.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EKEDP/status/1121799202000924674
Nigeria is a global disgrace.
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by FlutterDollar99(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2019
chibjohn:

if I were you I wouldn't have responded to the guy. Not everyone on Nairaland deserve a response.

Most have an IQ below - 0.001
Re: Blackout In Lagos: EKEDC Apologises To Customers Over Shortage Of Electricity by SirWhiteFish: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2019
solomon201:

Ah so you dey this platform since.
thanks for the follow back sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now / President Tinubu Meets Senators, House Of Reps-Elect In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.