Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,649 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband (2828 Views)

Don't Get Married Until You Discuss These Questions With Your Intended Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I will take this opportunity to illuminate your very dark world as I can see you took that literally. It’s not your fault going to school does not equate to being educated.
Saying I am the table means I know what my worth is.
I AM the table," is my way to communicate concisely that yes, I have it all I am not lacking in my physical attribute , brains, credentials etc, so you should actually be trying to impress me, not the other way around.

A table is enhanced by what you put on it.

Madame tell us what you bring to the table and stop speaking English, we also went to school.

You are no different to that roasted yam lady on the street who says she is special & beautiful, as every woman claims they are all that.

For example: A Man would say:

1. I earn 7 figures
2. I am 6 ft tall
3. I am dark skinned with brown hair.
4. I have attained xyz level of education.
5. I can cook & other things etc

This is the question we asked you and you are there feeling fly, you cannot even articulate yourself properly.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm going to be his AIR . smiley

Babe, this is a complex statement. Can u pls break it down a little bit.
Who knows, someone be may impressed.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by donbachi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have worked very hard to make my table. It’s durable and sturdy.
What I need to look at is the man comfortable and confident enough to adorn my table?
Does my table fit in his world or does he find it intimidating?
Since I am the table, what is HE looking to put on that table? I will emphasise it’s not the value of what you place on the table. It’s a case of does it compliment thr table or not.
That’s the important thing.
hope,not a cut and nail table.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by pryme(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have never had any issues dating as it takes a certain genre of man to get where I am coming from.
I am in a very stable and rewarding relationship which is set to become permanent.
So yes that’s how YOU have decided to look at as that’s how you think. Not every man thinks that way.
Thank goodness for that.

It's only a matter of time.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

Madame tell us what you bring to the table and stop speaking English, we also went to school.

You are no different to that roasted yam lady on the street who says she is special & beautiful, as every woman claims they are all that.

1. I earn 7 figures
2. I am 6 ft tall

This is the question we asked you and you are there feeling fly, you cannot even articulate yourself properly.

Lol grin grin

She is the Table, so bring all u have made to me and let's devour it.

I initially made this summary and one Monika here was not comfortable with my analysis and wanted to twist my words.
If you are the table, it means you will not do anything than to accept the products of the man's sweat (Table doesn't bring what they put on top of it).
It means, you will sit there in the dinning room waiting for the man to come back and let the chopping begin.
I called it "choppinson" and that guy mistook it to be sex.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Insulting me is not going to change anything. But if you feel it’s pertinent by all means carry on.
The few that got my earlier post, thank you. The rest foaming at the mouth...the floor is yours. I am not spending my whole Saturday trading insults with faceless people. So take it anyway you like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by JasonScoolari: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

1. I earn 7 figures
2. I am 6 ft tall

I actually see no reason why you're being vituperative in your approach.

She made her contribution which some of us find brilliant, I don't understand the name calling here.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:
Insulting me is not going to change anything. But if you feel it’s pertinent by all means carry on.
The few that got my earlier post, thank you. The rest foaming at the mouth...the floor is yours. I am not spending my whole Saturday trading insults with faceless people. So take it anyway you like.

Pretty sis, I don't think anyone mean to insult u. We are just trying to further analyze your analogy.
To me, I don't think that saying that you are the table fits well with what you really wanted us to understand.
A table does not struggle to or help in bringing what will be presented on top of it.
It only accepts any kind of food placed on top of it. It doesn't even reject whatever is placed on top of it.
Sometime, u can mess up the table without caring to clean it up.
So, is this really a position u want to assume in a man's house?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:

Lol grin grin

She is the Table, so bring all u have made to me and let's devour it.

I initially made this summary and one Monika here was not comfortable with my analysis and wanted to twist my words.
If you are the table, it means you will not do anything than to accept the products of the man's sweat (Table doesn't bring what they put on top of it).
It means, you will sit there in the dinning room waiting for the man to come back and let the chopping begin.
I called it "choppinson" and that guy mistook it to be sex.

Choppinson actually means Sex in my opinion.

My issue is someone saying I AM THE TABLE

If someone asks "What do you bring to the table", The question simply means as a lady, what are your qualities?

Your answer shouldn't be I AM THE TABLE, just go ahead and tell us your qualities.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

Choppinson actually means Sex. Period.

Well, I grew up when we referred to someone who is always out to eat, Choppinson.
I beliv that was when the world was still a decent place.
Probably u grew up when the world has already gotten so bad and u younger generation referred to sex as choppinson.

Chaiii... sometimes when I comes back home and meet my wife and the kids enjoying themselves with good meal, I will tease them by saying
Haaa.....Choppinsoooon.
I never knew they will be saying deep inside dem that Daddy is a corrupt man oo.
I won't use that word on the again.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:

Well, I grew up when we referred to someone who is always out to eat, Choppinson.
I beliv that was when the world was still a decent place.
Probably u grew up when the world has already gotten so bad and u younger generation referred to sex as choppinson.

Chaiii... sometimes when I comes back home and meet my wife and the kids enjoying themselves with good meal, I will tease them by saying
Haaa.....Choppinsoooon.
I never knew they will be saying deep inside dem that Daddy is a corrupt man oo.
I won't use that word on the again.

Hahahaha this guy! I dom laugh die for here.
So you tease your wife when eating by saying choppinson?

Bros small small na!!! Ahh ahh grin grin
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:

Pretty sis, I don't think anyone mean to insult u. We are just trying to further analyze your analogy.
To me, I don't think that saying that you are the table fits well with what you really wanted us to understand.
A table does not struggle to or help in bringing what will be presented on top of it.
It only accepts any kind of food placed on top of it. It doesn't even reject whatever is placed on top of it.
Sometime, u can mess up the table without caring to clean it up.
So, is this really a position u want to assume in a man's house?
When you stop thinking literally
You will get it.
Have a nice day.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:
Firstly there is no Mr Right that’s the first mistake most make. I am not perfect so not looking for perfection.

So to your question which I have interpreted as “ What do you bring to the table as a woman?”
Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.
you girls are getting sassy with them words cheesy cool
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Gforce2019: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:
Firstly there is no Mr Right that’s the first mistake most make. I am not perfect so not looking for perfection.

So to your question which I have interpreted as “ What do you bring to the table as a woman?”
Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.

I dont understand your response...
So, you are going into marriage empty. So d guy can place anything on you.
.. because table is always empty except you place sth on it.

Madam, you are a frau_ster

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

what she means is she is the gift that keeps giving. As long as you have her you have it all. All you have to do is ask.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Gforce2019: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
what she means is she is the gift that keeps giving. As long as you have her you have it all. All you have to do is ask.

But in this ages and time, ...just to be a table alone in marriage?
Ladies of this generation tire me, abeg.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

But in this ages and time, ...just to be a table alone in marriage?
Ladies of this generation tire me, abeg.
you really don't get it do you
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Gforce2019: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
you really don't get it do you

Yes. I didn't get. Please explain briefly.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

This might help you find your way because you are so lost right now.

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
ubunja:
you girls are getting sassy with them words cheesy cool
wink
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Sierusvirus(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Psoul:
This Post is mainly for our dear and lovely sisters here.
We love you so much and know that there are many of you out there trying to add flavour to ur life and that of ur to be husbands.

We want to know about this.
As a young lady who really want to settle down with your Mr. Right, what flavour do u intend to add to his life.
What are those things that you will bring into his life that will make a very positive change to his life, job and life generally.

Please can we hear from you dearest sisters in the house.
I just read some ladies write-up saying they are tables which they will offer to the man and it depends what he needs to do with it.

if this should be an examination question. It’s oblivious the person is getting ZERO marks.

To the ladies:
The question is :-
1. What flavor do you intentend to ADD to his life or rather those things that you will bring into his life that will positively change his life ( Adding value , earning your stay in his life or qualified to be part of his life).

Just like a company asking an individual “ what are those things ( experience that will generate cash flow into their system/ Organisation to convince them you are the right candidate to be employed, I don’t think your answer will be that YOU ARE BRINGING YOURSELF WITHOUT ADDING VALUE TO THEM OR YOU ARE A TABLE FOR THEM TO USE IN SITTING DOWN TO MAKE DECISIONS”””

Are you trying to tell the company they don’t have tables?

I am not surprised with some ladies responses even the OOH YES members. This has being an everyday questions to ladies and only a few who has something to add in a mans life knows the best response.

This is not a logic question but rather simple and straight forward.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have never had any issues dating as it takes a certain genre of man to get where I am coming from.
I am in a very stable and rewarding relationship which is set to become permanent.
So yes that’s how YOU have decided to look at as that’s how you think. Not every man thinks that way.
Thank goodness for that.

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sierusvirus:

I just read some ladies write-up saying they are tables which they will offer to the man and it depends what he needs to do with it.

if this should be an examination question. It’s oblivious the person is getting ZERO marks.

To the ladies:
1. What flavor do you intentend to ADD to his life or rather those things that you will bring into his life that will positively change his life ( Adding value , earning your stay in his life or qualified to be part of his life).

Just like a company asking an individual “ what are those things ( experience that will generate cash flow into their system/ Organisation to convince them you are the right candidate to be employed, I don’t think your answer will be that YOU ARE BRINGING YOURSELF WITHOUT ADDING VALUE TO THEM OR YOU ARE A TABLE FOR THEM TO USE IN SITTING DOWN TO MAKE DECISIONS”””

I am not surprised with some ladies responses even the OOH YES members. This has being an everyday questions to ladies and only a few who has something to add in a mans life knows the best response.

Thank you my brother. I wonder how someone will say that she's a table wen asked what she'll be bringing into man's life. Well, she's entitled to her answer. We are not supposed to impose or alter her response. Pls let's allow her to remain her husband's table.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2019
Sierusvirus:

To the ladies:

Sierusvirus I would like to assume you are intelligent enough to know what a metaphor is?
IT WAS a simple and straightforward answer but instead the focus has been on the literal meaning. So castigating me and being all condescending is a reflection of how being objective is a struggle on this forum. You expect the obvious. I am not that way inclined.
I am actually quite disappointed at your stance.
Ps I would have explained but that’s not the way things are done on this forum. One day you will get it.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.

Spot on, I'm guessing the table means being the support for the man and all ?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you a Nigerian?
I am and why do you ask?
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am and why do you ask?

I just want to know.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just want to know.
Yes
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Yes

Ok beautiful.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by debaj10: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
wish kyn long tori b all dis won?!

shu! shocked

what r u bringing to d table

= what r u bringing to d relationship?

na him pesin tok say dem b table?!

wetin dey do una sef, 4 dis nairaland?

avoid death by over forming o!

@ MissRaine69:

list ur superlative qualities and let pepe res abeg!

Haba.
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by richidinho(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
If I were a man, I will put a ring on your finger right now.

Believe me sis, I hardly do this. But you got me. smiley smiley

calm down, some of the matured guys here has seen it all, nothing can shake them, they have seen different types of ladies, most of them are just overrated,

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
A promising thread has turn to something else........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Can Bleaching Of The Skin Affect Relationship? / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Is Visiting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.