Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband (2825 Views)

Don't Get Married Until You Discuss These Questions With Your Intended Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
debaj10:
wish kyn long tori b all dis won?!

shu! shocked

what r u bringing to d table

= what r u bringing to d relationship?

na him pesin tok say dem b table?!

wetin dey do una sef, 4 dis nairaland?

avoid death by over forming o!

@ MissRaine69:

list ur superlative qualities and let pepe res abeg!

Haba.
undecided
I did......
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
richidinho:

calm down, some of the matured guys here has seen it all, nothing can shake them, they have seen different types of ladies, most of them are just overrated,
That’s not my fault or problem now is it? They have not seen it all, they have met a lot of women but they have not met all women. There is a difference.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by richidinho(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

That’s not my fault or problem now is it? They have not seen it all, they have met a lot of women but they have not met all women. There is a difference.
They can't date all the women of course but has dated from each of the classes that women belong to

I can tell you the exact class of women you belong to and every matured man on this forum will narrate their encounter with a lady from that class

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
A promising thread has turn to something else........

That is Nairaland for you.

In Nairaland, we have different types of ppl with different level of understanding.
Don't provoke the Nairaland community by forming you are more intelligent or the wisest person than all of them.
They will come against you.
I have not seen any post here that is not derailed at one point or the other. That is the twist the forum has taken. Even the Mods are enjoying it that way.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
richidinho:

calm down, some of the matured guys here has seen it all, nothing can shake them, they have seen different types of ladies, most of them are just overrated,
So you mean when I grow to a matured man, this won't freak me anymore?
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by richidinho(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
So you mean when I grow to a matured man, this won't freak me anymore?
The moment you see comments like that you will shake head, smile and pass
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
richidinho:

The moment you see comments like that you will shake head, smile and pass
I can't wait to grow into a MATURED man. grin

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by richidinho(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
I can't wait to grow into a MATURED man. grin

Don't laff, learn not to judge a book by its cover, you want to put a ring just becos she said she is the table(whatever that means)?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
richidinho:

Don't laff, learn not to judge a book by its cover, you want to put a ring just becos she said she is the table(whatever that means)?
I won't, I won't.

Damn it! This is fun! grin
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
The question is, what does he want?
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by jieta: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
pryme:

At this point you assume you are better than the man (cos you are the table), such mentality only spells
"am better than you, so am doing you a favor to date you, so you better impress"
a man that settles for a narcissistic woman is one that has lost his self esteem.
If you think you are the table then you don't need a man, not all men wants a competition, rather someone to compliment them.

If you think a man should be worshipping a woman because of the above attributes you listed, then you are under a very thick illusion.
You cease being a woman that can keep a man when you start flaunting manly attributes cos non of the attributes you listed above is feminine.
your comment reminds me of that movie, think like a man act like a lady.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
The question is, what does he want?

You don't need to know what he wants before bringing it up. That will amount to nothing.

You just have to come with the special attribute that will sweep him off his feet which will make him have a special respect for you.

What special attributes/qualities or trait are u coming with?
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Psoul:

You don't need to know what he wants before bringing it up. That will amount to nothing.

You just have to come with the special attribute that will sweep him off his feet which will make him have a special respect for you.

What special attributes/qualities or trait are u coming with?

In that case, I don't know then. I will just be coming to chop his money. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Sierusvirus(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

Sierusvirus I would like to assume you are intelligent enough to know what a metaphor is?
IT WAS a simple and straightforward answer but instead the focus has been on the literal meaning. So castigating me and being all condescending is a reflection of how being objective is a struggle on this forum. You expect the obvious. I am not that way inclined.
I am actually quite disappointed at your stance.
Ps I would have explained but that’s not the way things are done on this forum. One day you will get it.
It’s obvious you don’t understand the question after giving you details for better understanding.

A company doesn’t understand the word METAPHOR when they have better experienced candidate who are so qualified to add value ( ideas to increase cash flow) to them.

- How many people gives metaphoric answers in an interview and get the job?

I believe a straight forward question demands a straight forward answer and not sacaraitical answer.

You might not understand now but later.
You have right to your opinion but within your subconscious, it doesn’t make any sense.

Am not here to force words out of people because it’s not my concern.

Anybody can give answers to prove smart but doesn’t solve or answers the question.

Failed to say something, just here to read ....
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

In that case, I don't know then. I will just be coming to chop his money. lipsrsealed

Chaiii....men are really in trouble. I pity our young men hoping to get married.
That some of us were very fortunate to marry yesterday's women and not these present day slay queens.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Sierusvirus:

It’s obvious you don’t understand the question after giving you details for better understanding.

A company doesn’t understand the word METAPHOR when they have better experienced candidate who are so qualified to add value ( ideas to increase cash flow) to them.

I believe a straight forward question demands a straight forward answer and not sacaraitical answer.

You have right to your opinion but within your subconscious, it doesn’t make any sense.

Anybody can give answers to prove smart but doesn’t solve or answers the question.

My brother, you have summarized it.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:
Firstly there is no Mr Right that’s the first mistake most make. I am not perfect so not looking for perfection.

So to your question which I have interpreted as “ What do you bring to the table as a woman?”
Is this correct?
My response is
I am the table.

Na argument u dey find so
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by MissRaine69(f): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2019
Sierusvirus:

You did not understand the response and secondly employers this part of the world seek to employ the extraordinary not the ordinary.
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by pryme(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2019
jieta:
your comment reminds me of that movie, think like a man act like a lady.

Unfortunately most guys here did not get what the "I am the table" means
It's simple means she is what really matters, being the table the man is just needed like a pet or more like a secondary object, cos she got the necessary areas covered, so what else can the man bring to impress her.
It's a scenario of something like a filled cup, anything a man will try to pour into her will only spill over.

But this is where the concept of marriage is misunderstood, money, intelligence, confidence, hardworking, independence....
Coming with all this is like you are going for a job audition NOT marriage.
How about being a friend, how about being a good companion, how about being the one person that can turn the man from a raging bull to a blissful baby, how about lifting his spirit when in moments of doubt, how about someone you can talk to.
Money, beauty, intelligence can NEVER equate these things.

And for the record as long as it comes to marriage the man IS the table, the woman only adorns it, it can never be the other way round UNLESS the woman is now the man.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Psoul(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

You did not understand the response and secondly employers this part of the world seek to employ the extraordinary not the ordinary.

So, that 'table" response makes u extraordinary?
Re: What Do You Have For Your Intended Husband by Sierusvirus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Psoul:

My brother, you have summarized it.
Thanks brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bursty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Her Big Boob's On Twitter / You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says / What Are The Qualities Of A Husband Material? - Ladies React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.