Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused (620 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused by NEWBIN: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
This lady I proposed to said she can't love me back because she doesnt believe I am truly single. Interestingly, this lady has sent me quite a large sum. I called her and she said that's her salary and that she is dashing me.

I don't know oo, I have not asked her for money. Should I send it back to her?does this mean she has accepted my proposal?
Re: She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused by phelonrays: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
If you send it back it definitely means you are not in Nigeria.........gringrin

the way things are now in Niaja it impossible to refund money mistakenly transferred to your account not to talk of the one person just purposefully sends to you........

oga enjoy your money she may not be your type....
She is a feminist.... with the way you run down here to complain you may not be able to manage her probably two of you ended together....

CHOP THE MONEY AND MOVE ON....

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused by mikejj(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
if your story is true.... you need to call her and have a serious conversation with her...she is growing black stone at you..
Re: She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused by GraGra247(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please honorably send it back to her. And if she says Yes then by all means marry her with everything you got.

Wife material is more scarce than an honest politician.
Re: She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused by donbachi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Now she's sowing e dey sweet u...wen e go reach 4 her to reap u go begin complain...u chop both salary and tithe..try get fear of God small na.
Re: She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=phelonrays post=77898197]If you send it back it definitely means you are not in Nigeria.........gringrin

the way things are now in Niaja it impossible to refund money mistakenly transferred to your account not to talk of the one person just purposefully sends to you........

oga enjoy your money she may not be your type....
She is a feminist.... with the way you run down here to complain you may not be able to manage her probably two of you ended together....

CHOP THE MONEY AND MOVE ON.... [/quote
Lol You are wicked o
Re: She Sent Me Her Entire Salary And I Am Confused by phelonrays: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=kaorama post=77898344][/quote]am not wicked... am just saying the truth naa....

may be you've not dated a feminist before.. if you do you'll understand what I mean..gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Niaraland Girls Are Worth Meeting / Unbelievable..!! Could This Be Possible And True... / I Want To Destroy The TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.