Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. (6916 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
:D7
macho44:
Today, I met my ex and she was kissing her new boyfriend in front of a store. I was watching them and she saw me then she asked me what I was doing there. I told her my wife is pregnant and I am here to buy baby stuffs and I am very very happy. I spoke as if they asked me that.
I proceeded in as she was looking at me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I bought 3 buckets, a baby seat and a baby bed with sponge with soaps then I chattered a taxi and left. She and her boyfriend were looking at me saaaaaa and I felt they envied me sooo much.
Now, my issue is, if you know any woman who has given birth, I am selling buckets, baby seat, soaps and sponge. I am around ,Sapele in Delta state.
You made my day Chief

3 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by dreamwords: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Your ex should be in Sifia pains by now

3 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by DavidEsq(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
Today, I met my ex and she was kissing her new boyfriend in front of a store. I was watching them and she saw me then she asked me what I was doing there. I told her my wife is pregnant and I am here to buy baby stuffs and I am very very happy. I spoke as if they asked me that.
I proceeded in as she was looking at me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I bought 3 buckets, a baby seat and a baby bed with sponge with soaps then I chattered a taxi and left. She and her boyfriend were looking at me saaaaaa and I felt they envied me sooo much.
Now, my issue is, if you know any woman who has given birth, I am selling buckets, baby seat, soaps and sponge. I am around ,Sapele in Delta state.
grin grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Erums(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lmao.... Na real saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Durhleepee(f): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
lol...You even charter taxi? Lmao This is painment on another level. Guess she was the one who called it quits
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
This got me.

3 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Poanan: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
The world has never been void of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. In between, are you a "SHe-Male" or "He-Female'? Kindly tell so imma know if you will be ma next catch grin

OoHmmm you want to use the buckets for me? Lol

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Gabson001(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guy your lough dey do me i swr

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by mylove4God(f): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:

You must be joking. You just wanted to support your lies with evidence grin .
Your would have just picked one item or few items like diapersome and baby soaps that you can ea silly give out.

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by AntiMCU: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
Op self

2 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
nice joke..man
Oga teddy,pls check ur box,i sent you a pm. Thanks.
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by nkwuocha: 3:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Lol. You just f! Ck up! Now they will be talking about marriage so they can have a "Real" baby. grin

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2019
uruba23:
:D7
You made my day Chief
You Honour me. grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Poanan:

OoHmmm you want to use the buckets for me? Lol
Yes na grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2019
MariaLavina:
This got me.
Laffta na the best medicine grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Biglittlelois(f): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 5:47am On Apr 28, 2019
dreamwords:
grin grin grin
Your ex should be in Sifia pains by now
Help me tell am sorry.
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by MJBOLT: 5:53am On Apr 28, 2019

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Oga teddy,pls check ur box,i sent you a pm. Thanks.

whatsap 090 220 one two three eight eight
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by soke02(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Guy go keep am till us wife get pregnant jare.

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by kenir(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2019
ma nigga

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by dami9ja(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:

grin grin One Goldberg for you!

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by DONADAMS(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:
lmao grin you just made my day

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by KrazzyAndy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:
ma nigga

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by lilianofentse(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lalasticlacla Lalasticlacla

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by eniolorunfe: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
LMFAO... grin shocked grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by ThothHermes: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Made me laugh like mad. grin grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Donpoker9(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:

Lwkmd. U don off me
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:
hahaahaaha..guy u funny
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by funkyjms: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
LOL
Sincerely, immediately I read to the second paragraph, I knew you just want to pull a stunt on them. smiley
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by lilianofentse(f): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lalasticlacla
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by damtan(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:
thank you for this man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Don't Marry A Virgin If You Want A Lasting Marriage. / The Mystery Behind Virginity.......................#teamvirgins / Top 5 States With The Highest Number Of Ashawo Joints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.