Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. (6884 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Today, I met my ex and she was kissing her new boyfriend in front of a store. I was watching them and she saw me then she asked me what I was doing there. I told her my wife is pregnant and I am here to buy baby stuffs and I am very very happy. I spoke as if they asked me that.
I proceeded in as she was looking at me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I bought 3 buckets, a baby seat and a baby bed with sponge with soaps then I chattered a taxi and left. She and her boyfriend were looking at me saaaaaa and I felt they envied me sooo much.
Now, my issue is, if you know any woman who has given birth, I am selling buckets, baby seat, soaps and sponge. I am around ,Sapele in Delta state.

190 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by soberdrunk(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ma Nigga!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Ikpongiton: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
Today, I met my ex and she was kissing her new boyfriend in front of a store. I was watching them and she saw me then she asked me what I was doing there. I told her my wife is pregnant and I am here to buy baby stuffs and I am very very happy. I spoke as if they asked me that.
I proceeded in as she was looking at me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I bought 3 buckets, a baby seat and a baby bed with sponge with soaps then I chattered a taxi and left. She and her boyfriend were looking at me saaaaaa and I felt they envied me sooo much.
Now, my issue is, if you know any woman who has given birth, I am selling buckets, baby seat, soaps and sponge. I am around ,Sapele in Delta state.
lawrence anini offspring

17 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by whitebeard(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ma niggie

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
nice joke..man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by frbona: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
you are a confirm GEE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by rottable(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Walahi! You no well grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Kurtis02(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Diamond23(f): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
Oh Lawd!!! grin gringrin...... just made my evening

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
U r aren't serious dude grin
What if she reading this post now too?
You leave wetin u go buy,go de buy baby tins.
Don't worry ur wife ,abi babe go collect belly this week,so keep the baby tins safe... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by luvyaself95(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
This Dude Ehn

7 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
U r aren't serious dude grin
What if she reading this post now too?
You leave wetin u go buy,go de buy baby tins.
Don't worry ur wife ,abi babe go collect belly this week,so keep the baby tins safe... grin grin
U wan give am to am on my BEHALF?

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
luvyaself95:
This Dude Ehn
WETIN DO ME

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Diamond23:
Oh Lawd!!! grin gringrin...... just made my evening
That's what GENTLEMEN Do. We THRILL & CHARM em PANTIES off the LADIES HIPS. If you feeling me, abeg LIKE MY COMMENT. grin

28 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by luvyaself95(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
WETIN DO ME
One bot Don Comot for ya head

4 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by MarianaTrench: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:

grin

3 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by olalat(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na today I confirm say some mad me dey use android. This op needs psycho medication adap biko. Laugh want kill me here ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:
U wan give am to am on my BEHALF?
My hand no dey bros ooo

5 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
see gbese wey u put urself,
u for tell her say u kom buy condoms

5 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by deewhydoski(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mad people dey for nairaland.... I swear

7 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
olalat:
Na today I confirm say some mad me dey use android. This op needs psycho medication adap biko. Laugh want kill me here ooo
Broda, LIFE iis already too HARD on its own. So ya need to LAFF to ease off the stress. Afterall, if i no make u laff, wetin i gain?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Adasun(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Just when i thought i have seen it all grin

4 Likes

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Adasun:
Just when i thought i have seen it all grin
Yo aint seen NOTHING YET. grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by Poanan: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
macho44:

Lol eeh my God o. That means you are still pained. My mind tells me you called off the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by macho44(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Poanan:

Lol eeh my God o. That means you are still pained. My mind tells me you called off the relationship.
The world has never been void of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. In between, are you a "SHe-Male" or "He-Female'? Kindly tell so imma know if you will be ma next catch grin
Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy Bad man, I pity the lady grin grin May God forgive you

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by acevic: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ma mehnn!

1 Like

Re: My ENCOUNTER With An Ex Today At The MALL. by 1899Milan: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Fake it till you make it grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls / Why Does A Relationship Get Boring After A While? / A Beautiful Lady Caught Arguing With Ronaldo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.