Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! (6309 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Afam4eva(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
amingafar:

As for the igbo president unless Banbangida dies in office I dont see it happening.

Are you the god we've been hearing about?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
Akin-Egba:

You mean northerners will not vote for Jonathan? And you also mean IBB will not hand over power to an Igbo as he promised, if the Igbos help him to win?

even the word "Handover" gives me an awkward feeling. IBB cannot handover something that is not his or the mandate of northerners.

Mko abiola was voted for by many northerners even my father- but it didnt become a problem until the "core north" realized how much he divided the north was over him and kingibe. who are both not hausa or fulani

Had he become president And Kingibe after there would be no "One north". Nothing is handed to anyone in Nigeria Mko Abiola took it Obj just benefitted from his death.

Obsanjo tried to split the north , he managed to split the christian middle belt, but what is need is a muslim to split the muslim minorities from the core Hausa-fulani tribes.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by TewMuch: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2010
Afarmerforever is obviously a retard.Political capital is Abuja, and so was Lagos at a time.Financial and Economic capital is Lagos.Who runs Lagos?Yoruba's retard.You must be 2yrs old and be retarded.In the US, the political capital is DC, financial is NY.foolish child.
@Akinegba,
Cut ur bullshit ur not Yoruba so don't use the word 'we' for me.Tired of retarded dull individuals.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Onlytruth(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2010
TewMuch:

Afarmerforever is obviously a retard.Political capital is Abuja, and so was Lagos at a time.Financial and Economic capital is Lagos.Who runs Lagos?Yoruba's retard.You must be 2yrs old and be retarded.In the US, the political capital is DC, financial is NY.foolish child.
@Akinegba,
Cut your bullshit your not Yoruba so don't use the word 'we' for me.Tired of retarded dull individuals.

^^
Also tell this goat  amingafar that he is not Hausa or even a northerner.
If he is a northerner, then I am a Yoruba.  cool undecided

Any  goat can create a user account and claim to be from anywhere.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 12:33am On Sep 19, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^
Also tell this goat amingafar that he is not Hausa or even a northerner.
If he is a northerner, then I am a Yoruba. cool undecided

Any goat can create a user account and claim to be from anywhere.

you are a yoruba then, I have STATED THAT IM NOT HAUSA OR FULANI I am mixed with Nupe, fulani, igalla and yoruba. so how can I be hausa-fulani?

Just because im a northerner doesnt mean Im a hausa-fulani. Im a muslim Northerner that is what I consider myself.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by olafolarin(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2010
MaziUche0:

Yoruba [s][/s]are house boys of the Hausa.

I thought Hausas are mai-guards and water hawkers,

afam4eva:

Tew much bullshit, Ignorance is not divine. So what if Lagos is yorubaland does that mean the economy is controlled by Yorubas?

Lagos economy is fully controlled by the Yorubas.
The few Igbos selling pure-water,spare parts,tyres, and Okrika contribute minimal to the economy of lagos but a lot to the economy of SE.

This was evident between 2006-8 when LADIPO mKT; was closed for 4 months.There was an immediate increase in crim e in the entire Seastern states forcing 4 SE governors to take the next flight to lagos .

It tells me one thing that the entire SE relies on lagos to feed.

PERIOD
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2010
Those like Ojukwu and Onlytruth do not want to see northern minority tribes with a voice of their own.

It is very annoying being grouped as Aboki or hausa/fulani- it is a lie a pure fulani will tell you there is no such thing as hausa-fulani.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Onlytruth(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

you are a yoruba then, I have STATED THAT IM NOT HAUSA OR FULANI I am mixed with Nupe, fulani, igalla and yoruba. so how can I be hausa-fulani?

Just because im a northerner doesnt mean Im a hausa-fulani. Im a muslim Northerner that is what I consider myself.

I am a mix of Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, and Ogoni. cool cool

Yes I am an EASTERNER. Not all easterners are only Igbo.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 12:51am On Sep 19, 2010
Onlytruth:

I am a mix of Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, and Ogoni. cool cool

Yes I am an EASTERNER. Not all easterners are only Igbo.

so if know you are a mixture why do you choose igbo and not all?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Onlytruth(m): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

Those like Ojukwu and Onlytruth do not want to see northern minority tribes with a voice of their own.

It is very annoying being grouped as Aboki or hausa/fulani- it is a lie a pure fulani will tell you there is no such thing as hausa-fulani.

So, are these not northern minorities:
IBB,
Gowon,
Abacha

So, what other voice are you talking about?
You see, I have always told my people that there is ONE NORTH. There is nothing like northern minority. It is a LIE.
The so called northern minorities have stolen from Nigeria more than their masters the Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Onlytruth(m): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

amingafar:

so if know you are a mixture why do you choose igbo and not all?

Do you follow your idiocy?
You create one measure for yourself, but reject the same measure for me?
What type of a goat does that? 
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 1:03am On Sep 19, 2010
Onlytruth:

So, are these not northern minorities:
IBB,
Gowon,
Abacha

So, what other voice are you talking about?
You see, I have always told my people that there is ONE NORTH. There is nothing like northern minority. It is a LIE.
The so called northern minorities have stolen from Nigeria more than their masters the Hausa/Fulani.

you are avery ignorant fellow having a president from your region does not equate to having indepedence from Fulani-hausa hegemony. One of the reasons why Abacha was killed and the main reason why Gowon is indirecly saying Jonathan for president in 2011.
 Gowon was used and dumped, Abacha was killed, Ibb  is the only one still playing by the rules. IBB would dear not ask the sultan of sokoto to support a non northerner

Onlytruth:

Do you follow your idiocy?
You create one measure for yourself, but reject the same measure for me?
What type of a goat does that?

being mixed with fulani is not the same as being fulani and being mixed with fulani has nothing to do with hausas.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Onlytruth(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

you are avery ignorant fellow having a president from your region does not equate to having indepedence from Fulani-hausa hegemony. One of the reasons why Abacha was killed and the main reason why Gowon is indirecly saying Jonathan for president in 2011.
 Gowon was used and dumped, Abacha was killed, Ibb  is the only one still playing by the rules. IBB would dear not ask the sultan of sokoto to support a non northerner

being mixed with fulani is not the same as being fulani and being mixed with fulani has nothing to do with hausas.

So how dare you tell me to chose a different tribe from my own mix?
You can "mix" from here to Jerusalam, YOU ARE NOT A NORTHERNER. I don't know why cowards are hijacking discourse here.
When you are ready to remove your mask, come back.
The next thing I would do is to create my own username claiming to be Hausa. Just watch. cool
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2010
This will be liked to 20nth time Ive said im not HAUSA

My Nl is a muslim name, muslim DOES NOT MEAN HAUSA you are ignorant!

so what dont you get? stop talking to me because you have problems with comprehending.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by chyz(m): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

This will be liked to 20nth time Ive said im not HAUSA

My Nl is a muslim name, muslim DOES NOT MEAN HAUSA you are ignorant!

so what dont you get? stop talking to me because you have problems with comprehending.

Its clear that you are yoruba from the way you display your emotions. Kwara is in the north also.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Onlytruth(m): 1:21am On Sep 19, 2010
chyz:

[b]Its clear that you are yoruba [/b]from the way you display your emotions. Kwara is in the north also.

Don't mind him. He thinks everyone here is a goat like him.
I'm insulted by his cheap antics. undecided
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 1:22am On Sep 19, 2010
chyz:

Its clear that you are yoruba from the way you display your emotions. Kwara is in the north also.

my father is from Kogi and my mother is from Bida.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Onlytruth(m): 1:26am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

my father is from Kogi and my mother is from Bida.

My friend Sharap dia! You are a Yoruba man!

My father is from Siberia, my mother is from Okinawa.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 1:32am On Sep 19, 2010
If you believe im yorubas continue to think like a fowl, Ive tried to talk some sense into ignorant southerners like you it just wont work.

you are igbo so what do you know about islam or the north? nothing all you know is islam is hausa-fulani VERY IGNORANT.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by chyz(m): 1:51am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

If you believe im yorubas continue to think like a fowl, Ive tried to talk some sense into ignorant southerners like you it just wont work.

you are igbo so what do you know about islam or the north? nothing all you know is islam is hausa-fulani VERY IGNORANT.

You've only proven more that you are a Yoruba man by saying you father is from kogi grin. And what do i know about islam? i have my own Quran very often at least a once a week wink. But anyways the matter is quite clear you are a Yoruba man.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 1:58am On Sep 19, 2010
chyz:

You've only proven more that you are a Yoruba man by saying you father is from kogi grin. And what do i know about islam? i have my own Quran very often at least a once a week wink. But anyways the matter is quite clear you are a Yoruba man.

amingafar:

you are a yoruba then, I have STATED THAT IM NOT HAUSA OR FULANI[b] I am mixed with Nupe, fulani, igalla and yoruba. [/b] so how can I be hausa-fulani?

i mean have many times have I stated that I am mixed yes with fullani yes with yoruba yes with igala and yes with nupe.
They are all related but neither are the same.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by chyz(m): 2:02am On Sep 19, 2010
I'm mixed as well but im still Igbo. Look man your father is Yoruba so you are Yoruba too. you are a pseudo-northerner and you can never run on a northern presidential ticket ok?.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 2:08am On Sep 19, 2010
chyz:

I'm mixed as well but im still Igbo. Look man your father is Yoruba so you are Yoruba too. you are a pseudo-northerner and you can never run on a northern presidential ticket ok?.

my father is not Yoruba in anyway  he is igalla and nupe, my mother is the one whos mixed with fulani and yoruba and nupe.

I know I cant because im mixed and not the typical hausa-fulani. Ive been saying that they dont see me as an equal because im my fathers father is Igalla anot not from the NW.

It is people like you who are giving  the NW hausa-fulani too much power, .
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

my father is not Yoruba in anyway  he is igalla and nupe, my mother is the one whos mixed with fulani and yoruba and nupe.

I know I cant because im mixed and not the typical hausa-fulani. Ive been saying that they dont see me as an equal because im my fathers father is Igalla anot not from the NW.

It is people like you who are giving  the NW hausa-fulani too much power, .

dude quit feeding ppl your information. Watch as they later on use it on you. All these unnecessary infos.

unless you want to sha.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2010
But I know one thing or sure The north will never vote for a christian southerner.

Ileke-IdI:

dude quit feeding ppl your information. Watch as they later on use it on you. All these unnecessary infos.

unless you want to sha.

What info is there to use? Ive said the nw is powerful because igbos like chyz and onlytruth make them so.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 2:16am On Sep 19, 2010
As a muslim from the NC I can atleast win votes in the NE and middle belt where muslim non hausa-fulanis tribes are.

But what I dont get is why are igbos like Onlytruth and chyz supporting the NW what do they have to gain? Ive said that the north will not vote for the an igbo but they still dont listen,

There is no One north, the time there is Only one north there is against a christian. Most northerners will never vote for a christian.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 2:21am On Sep 19, 2010
in 2007 there was no one north because all the candidates were muslim.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by chyz(m): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

As a muslim from the NC I can atleast win votes in the NE and middle belt where muslim non hausa-fulanis tribes are.

But what I dont get is why are igbos like Onlytruth and chyz supporting the NW what do they have to gain? Ive said that the north will not vote for the an igbo but they still dont listen,

There is no One north, the Only one north there is against a christian. Most northerners will never vote for a christian.

Are you not understanding? whether they are or are not muslim Hausa-fulani you will not be supported by the north period! Stop dreaming,you are Yoruba and thats that. And im supporting the NW? shocked. where did you get that from and who is running for president from the NW?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 2:28am On Sep 19, 2010
chyz:

Are you not understanding? whether they are or are not muslim Hausa-fulani you will not be supported by the north period! Stop dreaming,you are Yoruba and thats that. And im supporting the NW? where did you get that from and who is running for president from the NW?

done talking to you.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 2:29am On Sep 19, 2010
at post IBB doesnt have the power to handover to a southern christian president.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by chyz(m): 2:37am On Sep 19, 2010
amingafar:

done talking to you.

Don't be such a little girl. Its not like i insulted you. The fact of the matter is,you dont need to convince us not to vote for IBB,we already know whats up his sleeves. If you can read ojukwus comment again. He never said he is in support of IBB presidency or against it.He said he's a nigeria and he has the right to do so as long as its done the right way.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by tpiah: 2:40am On Sep 19, 2010
@aminagar

^^you're a middle belter.

the only excuse for your not knowing this is if you grew up outside nigeria.

and if you dig deep enough, you could also find southeast/southsouth/midwest mixed up in there somewhere. most likely from the nupe or igalla side.

how could you not know where you're from ie middle belt. Are you pretending or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan / PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria / Mark Seeks Divine Intervention To End Boko Haram, Political Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.