Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (13108 Views)

Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? / 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] / Top 10 Ways To Make Women Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by timcurrant(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
do women that chase men look sad and desperate and as a man would you feel totally turned off by this, and i dont mean you enjoy it for a while for sex or an ego boost, i mean would you enter a longterm relationship with them, and do girls that chase men get anywhere. whats your experience of chasing guys.i personally would never chase. grin
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by creampy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
sh@tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by ice234: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
becos u do both

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
Women chase men for the same reason men chase woman. Just because [for whatever reason] you think it is socially acceptable for a man to chase a woman doesn't mean that its not ok for a woman to do it. Times have changed and women are becoming more assertive. I have asked men out before and they haven't had a problem with it. I once had a cousin who told me that a woman who asks a man out comes across as desperate and cheap. I swear that day I wanted to fly across the table and slap the boy senseless.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Rocktation(f): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
Hmmn. . .attah gurl.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
As long as they don't pursue me with weapon or jazz, no wahala naw. lol

But I get this little niggly feeling. That they're 'easy'. If she can 'chase' me, she can 'chase' someone else. imo, a girl like that would be easier for another guy to come and toast and carry from your hand, or she might just wake up and 'chase' someone else. lol

I might be wrong, I'm not against it, but I would definitely have my reservations.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
hax:

As long as they don't pursue me with weapon or jazz, no wahala naw. lol

But I get this little niggly feeling. That they're 'easy'. If she can 'chase' me, she can 'chase' someone else. imo, generally, a girl like that would be easier for a guy to come and toast and carry for your hand, or she might just wake up and 'chase' someone else. lol

I might be wrong, I'm not against it, but I would definitely have my reservations.

Well if that is the case then does the same not apply to men? How is it any different?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by kcblast(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2010
Women chase me just d same purpose we men chase then.
But their own(women) are not usually long term because d guy will someday see someone that will turn him 360degrees.
I'm talking 4rm my own experiences.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2010
Which ever way na the same thing,
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by koolguy88(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2010
it's not proper to chase a man cos it's a man's WORLD, let him choose his gurl.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2010
koolguy88:

it's not proper to chase a man cos it's a man's WORLD, let him choose his gurl.

Choose?! Choose?! We're not items at a store. Sweetie, wake the hell up.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well if that is the case then does the same not apply to men? How is it any different?

You're right. If I like a girl and she 'pursues' me, of course I'm not going to say no. The thing is, if I see a girl as too easy to toast, I'm not likely to 'pursue' any further. Because boys are not smiling now, they have red eyes, especially if she's fine, someone else will definitely try toasting her. What if she responds?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by odannon: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
Big deal! tongue
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by chic2pimp(m): 2:14am On Sep 20, 2010
Do I Enjoy Being Pursued? You Bet. What's there not to like wink wink grin
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 20, 2010
And who would be pursuing you? mtchewwww
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by chic2pimp(m): 2:21am On Sep 20, 2010
You for one. Abi How you take know say I dey this thread? undecided tongue kiss
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 20, 2010
@post
I chase only one man. . . . with my taser tongue
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 20, 2010
Can be fun sometimes. Depends on the woman.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 2:27am On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

You're right. If I like a girl and she 'pursues' me, of course I'm not going to say no. The thing is, if I see a girl as too easy to toast, I'm not likely to 'pursue' any further. Because boys are not smiling now, they have red eyes, especially if she's fine, someone else will definitely try toasting her. What if she responds?

Ok, so how is that any different when multiple girls show interest in a good looking guy? Then what?!?!  What you just pointed out was that it is ok for men to go around chattin' up chicks but if a girl does it then its makes her look easy? Care to explain the difference to me since your so convinced that there is a difference?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by chic2pimp(m): 2:28am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@post
I chase only one man. . . . with my taser tongue
With your "Idi" you mean right? wink wink

davidylan:

Can be fun sometimes. Depends on the woman.
Can't argue with that .
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

With your "Idi" you mean right? wink wink
Can't argue with that .
tehehe. . . .no, with my ileke, makes a great weapon tho
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by chic2pimp(m): 2:37am On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

tehehe. . . .no, with my ileke, makes a great weapon tho
As long as the "Idi" wa n be, I don't mind enduring some of the pains the "Ileke" would surely cause.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 20, 2010
Oh dear. There goes the innocent mind outta the window
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by chic2pimp(m): 2:47am On Sep 20, 2010
Mo gbe Innocent Mind ke? shocked shocked shocked cheesy Hehehe wonders shall never cease. . . . . . grin
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 20, 2010
sharaaaaaaaaap dia jor.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by chic2pimp(m): 3:01am On Sep 20, 2010
Wa shut enu mi angry tongue. Oya gbe enu wa si be yi kiss
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 20, 2010
stop derailing threads. You brought this side of me back to this section. Going back to my religion section grin
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Sep 20, 2010
In my own way, I actually think I am making a useful contribution to this thread tongue

Sexuality section you mean wink wink wink. As my posts would prove, I too was in religious section(fasting and praying) only for you to come and spoil my fun angry angry embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 20, 2010
lol omode yii sha
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, so how is that any different when multiple girls show interest in a good looking guy? Then what?!?!  What you just pointed out was that it is ok for men to go around chattin' up chicks but if a girl does it then its makes her look easy? Care to explain the difference to me since your so convinced that there is a difference?

Multiple girls don't just 'show interest in good looking guys'. That's just not the way society works. A fine boy can chill in a club and sit down alone from 12:00 to 5:00 and no woman will go and meet him. But a fine girl? Alone in the club? Why do you think they move in flocks?
Multiple chicks don't just go and 'show interest in' good looking guys. Guys naturally do most of the chasing. You rarely see fine girls chasing boys about. A girl chasing a man she likes is risky. If the guy doesn't like her, and he senses that she likes him, rather than say 'I think she should just be friends', he is most likely going to try to get into her skirt. And how else do you do that but to tell a woman who likes you that you love her too?

I say don't show interest, be yourself, try to befriend him, and if he likes you, he'll go for you. Or if you're very close and you think he likes you THEN you can try 'chasing' him.

There are different ways to go about it. You can signal your interest in more subtle ways.

You don't tell a guy you like him so he'll then start liking you back. You tell him you like him because you hope he feels the same way about you. If he did, chances are, he'd have spoken to you about it. Telling a guy that you like him puts him in a position to take advantage of you.

All this is MY OPINION. If a nice girl 'chased' me, I would probably wouldn't have time to argue on NL.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
I'm sorry to say this but I think this question is a little retarded. . .

It doesn't make sense in a way.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

Multiple girls don't just 'show interest in good looking guys'. That's just not the way society works. A fine boy can chill in a club and sit down alone from 12:00 to 5:00 and no woman will go and meet him. But a fine girl? Alone in the club? Why do you think they move in flocks?
Multiple chicks don't just go and 'show interest in' good looking guys. Guys naturally do most of the chasing. You rarely see fine girls chasing boys about. A girl chasing a man she likes is risky. If the guy doesn't like her, and he senses that she likes him, rather than say 'I think she should just be friends', he is most likely going to try to get into her skirt. And how else do you do that but to tell a woman who likes you that you love her too?

I say don't show interest, be yourself, try to befriend him, and if he likes you, he'll go for you. Or if you're very close and you think he likes you THEN you can try 'chasing' him.

There are different ways to go about it. You can signal your interest in more subtle ways.

You don't tell a guy you like him so he'll then start liking you back. You tell him you like him because you hope he feels the same way about you. If he did, chances are, he'd have spoken to you about it. Telling a guy that you like him puts him in a position to take advantage of you.

All this is MY OPINION. If a nice girl 'chased' me, I would probably wouldn't have time to argue on NL.

Ok, your opinion is all good and dandy but I still think its rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... / Are Presents Only For Girlfriends This Season??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.