Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] (3263 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Tjesctacy(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Are you tired of running after women and want them to chase you instead? Read on
1. Stand still
If you’re standing at a party using cheesy pick-up lines, you’ll never master the skills. Stop before your embarrass yourself. Work instead on your confidence and sense of mystery. Be the tall dark stranger at the bar and not the prattling teenager to build the tension that attracts women.
2. Build mystique
When you meet a woman or are introduced to her, don’t start off by telling her every little detail about your childhood. Again, build the mystery; don’t tell her your name until she asks you and offer no further information until inquired. Harness the power of ‘maybe’ when she alludes to future plans or interests instead of gushing to please.
3. Hone the humour
Women look for humour, and it’s a great facade to hide behind. While she’s laughing uproariously, she’s also plotting ways to meet you more and get to know you better. Dry, perceptive wit is a sure winner.
4. Mind the games
Notice how the unattainable is the most desirable. Play hard to get by declining first advances and invitations and don’t pick up every call. Take longer to reply to texts, making her ache for you.
5. Thought counts
Every girl likes to treated like a princess, but the anticipation makes it better. Before buying her roses, send her little texts like “thinking of you” or “wish you were here” so that she knows she’s in your thoughts.

– TimesOfIndia

Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Having observed all these rules, can you boldly say that girls are chasing you?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Gooci(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
ifynairaland:
grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by justmag(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
ifynairaland:

lmaoo! Legit question grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Tjesctacy(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2014
ifynairaland:
I didn't mention anywhere I observed the rules, neither was it written that I have ladies chasing me, I posted this because I saw one or two relevant point(s) I need τ̲̅ȍ incorporate τ̲̅ȍ my lifestyle and mayb som1 out there might see the need τ̲̅ȍ do same.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by dhamstar(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Trust me, it doesn't work that way here in Naija.

All you need do is get all the money you can get & all the girls go dey follow you like twitter.#allthatiknow

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by ogunvic41(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Have money and woman will chase u pant down cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
u've said it all
ogunvic41:
Have money and woman will chase u pant down cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Women will NEVER chase you for keeping these commandments...

They will when you...
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Biggty(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
5 ways to make woman chase you

1 Money
2 Money
3 More Money
4 Make More Money
5 Spoil them with Money

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by koko12(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na india dis wan go work joh......... naija babes eye dey chuck.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
More like how to emasculate yourself.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Tjesctacy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
andromida:
More like how to emasculate yourself.
How do u mean?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tjesctacy:

I didn't mention anywhere I observed the rules, neither was it written that I have ladies chasing me, I posted this because I saw one or two relevant point(s) I need τ̲̅ȍ incorporate τ̲̅ȍ my lifestyle and mayb som1 out there might see the need τ̲̅ȍ do same.
My friend answer the question! Stop giving us flimsy excuses.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Oludrex(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Speaking from experience,Be urself and the right babe will just come around And for those who can't wait..,Make a lot of money

All this hide n seek game is really not necessary..
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Tjesctacy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
ifynairaland:
My friend answer the question! Stop giving us flimsy excuses.
I guess the meaning of excuse ℓ̊§ omitted in your dictionary.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by Kalatium(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
I don't know why Nigerian guys think that only money work on girls.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] by fergieboy: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Kalatium:
I don't know why Nigerian guys think that only money work on girls.

Men the thing is worrisome o.. A guy that I know use only his cars to chase gals and its working for him.. Money must be made grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Wants You / Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic) / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.