Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself (9781 Views)

Billionaire Son Kiddwaya Chokes Erica Till Her Pu*sy Gets Wet!!! See Video / She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Houseoffranklin: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2019
From iDONshayo.com blog

SlayQueen mistakenly showed her Bushy Pu*sy (Video): thr£atens to k!ll herself

A lady has mistakenly displayed her bushy pu*sy as she was doing facebook life. Its has since then got viral. And people are talking about it. From twerking motives to show of shame. Now shes planning to kill herself for her shamful dispkay because it went viral.

Watch the video below:

[b]
Watch video here :
http://www.idonshayo.com/slay-queen-mistakenly-showed-off-her-bushy-pusy-video-thratens-to-kll-herself-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Fadomero(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2019
na lie
Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2019
la click la bend

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Frankchuks1: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Stupidity embarassed

http:///2PDlnXy
Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Dalexicographer(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2019
"Threatens to kill herself"
OP You dey mad?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by jonaifame22(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
my dick, pls respect urself this gal is not nearby forget the nearness of the fone to my face and stop erecting urself cos this lady is faraway

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Bossjakande: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
jonaifame22:
my dick, pls respect urself this gal is not nearby forget the nearness of the fone to my face and stop erecting urself cos this lady is faraway
u still dey mumu urself for sinaje

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by bubunei: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wtf did I just read? Facebook how far na?
Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by jonaifame22(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
u still dey mumu urself for sinaje
no,I Neva did
Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by folake873: 2:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Order for your bags, at affordable prices.... All are imported bags from Dubai.... Call 08160955079 for your order.... Our delivery is nationwide....

Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Houseoffranklin: 4:16am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself by Alamu1111: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2019
Hahahaha life is sweet o

(1) (Reply)

He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Romantic Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.